Triple B Solutions

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.
I'll just leave this here.

Impressive brother!

ha. If you only knew. Post up some pics then big guy! You can’t be on a steroid forum talking all this shit if you can’t back it up in some fashion. Atleast spit some knowledge. Hell I’ll have you on my podcast and you can stay anonymous!

I know something soooo basic your pea brain couldn’t even comprehend it… your drug dealer isn’t your friend. In your case, he isn’t your fuck-buddy.

And dear god you have a podcast? Holy shit. Every town retard has one these days.

I think EQ is the worst drug all together to use... people really dont understand the effect of thick blood over time. Especially with EQ that gives minimal results in my opinion. After reading quite a bit of studies I stopped putting my clients on it and used Mast instead
Clients? I'm suprised. Suprised as you are quite aggressive with the low level one brain cell insults and comebacks. People actually like you enough to take your advice? Maybe you could bring that helpful energy here once in a while instead of shit posting like a pissed off teenager in his mom's basement. Just a thought. Damn dude.

Oh and go ahead and call me old too, a faggot, washed up wrinkle sack or whatever random two elementary words you come up with.

I know something soooo basic your pea brain couldn’t even comprehend it… your drug dealer isn’t your friend. In your case, he isn’t your fuck-buddy.

And dear god you have a podcast? Holy shit. Every town retard has one these days.
With over 10k listeners each episode :) again. Come on the show!

Clients? I'm suprised. Suprised as you are quite aggressive with the low level one brain cell insults and comebacks. People actually like you enough to take your advice? Maybe you could bring that helpful energy here once in a while instead of shit posting like a pissed off teenager in his mom's basement. Just a thought. Damn dude.

Oh and go ahead and call me old too, a faggot, washed up wrinkle sack or whatever random two elementary words you come up with.
I help tons of people on here. After I posted my photos people caught on who I was and I answer probably 15 messages a day on here. I have no respect for bitches though

Nobody who joined in 2021 has any word here. You’re a nobody. Go back to eroids we don’t want you here. Go get covid from a toilet seat and RIP. Rest in piss
Really? Well what did you say here....lol

Post in thread 'a pussy waiting to get fucked.' a pussy waiting to get fucked.

Looking at your history says it all, you're a gearwhore/naps shill. Oh and don't always judge someone by their join date Lil squid. You never know ;)

I love how @Athlete127 loves to burn some of you guys for spending so much time on forums, but he spends just as much time on here defending a random drug dealer.

Either you’re getting a kickback or you’re just sad, man; which is it?

I love how @Athlete127 loves to burn some of you guys for spending so much time on forums, but he spends just as much time on here defending a random drug dealer.

Either you’re getting a kickback or you’re just sad, man.
I burn people for spending time on a thread when they don’t even use his stuff ... I use trips stuff sooooo... think more into it man. I’ve used his tren, Proviron and now cyp and nolva as I’m back to trt dose

I burn people for spending time on a thread when they don’t even use his stuff ... I use trips stuff sooooo... think more into it man. I’ve used his tren, Proviron and now cyp and nolva as I’m back to trt dose
Does that mean that you have to ride his dick off into the sunset?

I use lots of sources, but you don’t see me in their threads defending them. Why would I? I’m not getting paid to do it. Trips is a big boy — let him handle his shit.

T..Trips isn’t my friend? Why did he send me this with my last order…101E0062-B2C8-4EDC-B763-14D730A2F420.jpeg

You’re a wannabe though! I bet you voted Biden.
It's in my username, good thing I spelled it out for your or you might not have caught it.

Based on your comment about who you think I voted for, I have to say that I am ashamed that I voted for the same person as you (because what does that say about me knowing that you and I think similar in some ways), though I am certainly not ashamed of who I voted for.

I guess even a window licker (that's you @Athlete127 ) knows a good president when he sees one though.

Sponsors

Latest posts