a pussy waiting to get fucked.

Big_paul

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I can't understand why every scamming mother fucker in the trade isn't here. Just a pussy waiting to be fucked.

No organization at all.

If all the scammers on the planet converged on this board it would be a free for all brawl lmao

People like @biggerben69 or CSB would have a real field day haha

It looks like personal "auction" sourcing or "person to person" is the wave of the future here ....?? Works for Npht & MW....

I hear you bro.
But what do we do? Go back to enforcing the scoc?
Many people feel that the SCOC was just a free ride ticket for the sources. They just meet these criteria and they can distribute product freely?
Out of all the discussion around this topic I feel that we've just continued to talk in circles and never accomplish anything. Disappointing...:(

As far as I can tell the newcomers are delivering as good of gear as any of the labs that complied with the SCOC.

Who's getting scammed? Who's doing the scamming. Things go wrong with UGL gear, and most of time the seller tries to make things right. It's a game we are forced to play if we want to do steroids.

There are src boards with lots of organisation, the incidence of rip offs seem about the same as here.

I think the best defense for meso against the scammers is #1 the vets who see through the bullshit and call it like it is with the srcs. and #2 testing labs , labmax and ms/hplc that goes on in the testing thread. I think we need a whole lot more of #2 especially bloodwork as I feel right now it's the best tool we have.

I think the best defense for meso against the scammers is #1 the vets who see through the bullshit and call it like it is with the srcs. and #2 testing labs , labmax and ms/hplc that goes on in the testing thread. I think we need a whole lot more of #2 especially bloodwork as I feel right now it's the best tool we have.
Alot of the so called vets are the ones with the bullshit. Just because you've been here awhile really doesn't mean shit and that's proved to me the short time I've been here.

Alot of the so called vets are the ones with the bullshit. Just because you've been here awhile really doesn't mean shit and that's proved to me the short time I've been here.
This doesn't mean a lot to me coming from someone who thinks the world of the only source that I've ever got completely bunk oil off of. The gp test cyp. 250 that I received last July from naps is the worst test oil I've ever done in 10 years of cycling. I have no agenda , I'm affiliated with no labs period! I call it like it is , no where on any forum do you see me giving glowing reviews of any source. The kind of review you have given naps, no ugl on the planet should ever get because they are all ugls and only as good as their last batch.

This doesn't mean a lot to me coming from someone who thinks the world of the only source that I've ever got completely bunk oil off of. The gp test cyp. 250 that I received last July from naps is the worst test oil I've ever done in 10 years of cycling. I have no agenda , I'm affiliated with no labs period! I call it like it is , no where on any forum do you see me giving glowing reviews of any source. The kind of review you have given naps, no ugl on the planet should ever get because they are all ugls and only as good as their last batch.
And i also never said you.

It looks like personal "auction" sourcing or "person to person" is the wave of the future here ....?? Works for Npht & MW....
hate to be the turd in the punchbowl but seems to me it's been here all along.
(least in the short time I've been here)

I got on board with the SCoC, spent hours of my life doing anything I could to grind these guys. Can't keep em honest, but when they do comply we ain't ever happy....
Once we are happy we stop pushin the tempo, lullaby ourselves into a false sense of security and relax that sphincter just enough to really get long dicked. IMO the best way for TEK to contribute is try anyone I want vetted or not and post bloods. Anything else is just chit chat.

I got one thread running to shoot the shit, talk about lifting, pussy, dogs, trucks, whatever and pop in to post foodie pics ;) Try to stay out of the underground these days I dunno what the flavor of the week is. Hard to provide overwatch on a community with so many different personalities and ideals about where this thing should be.

@Big_paul you come up with a plan of action and I'm in the car brother, you probably have a better scope of the current state of the board than most any of the members here. I grow weary of the hurry up and wait though, when you get some heads on the chopping block ring me up. your wish my hands. Til then I'd tell anyone lurking around the underground assume all risks and watch your 6...

This personal auction shit is bullshit

You play source when it benefits you....then play the meso member role also.

Yes , but they still catch hell when things go south (read:bad gear/bloodwork) and they gamble their reputation here , we found that out recently ....

I'm not getting scammed. If the new member can't read or think for himself then that's on them. Just sayin

I swear we sound so stupid asking for quantitative analyses

1) like 3 of us can actually read them

2) if the ugl has them it's only on one batch that won't last long.

3) just an unrealistic expectation for Ugls to know the concentration and purity on 10 different raw hormones they got from the east

One pharma had a decent idea but somehow he has boggled it... I mean yea testing is crucial but it will never effect quality of raw. I know @ flenser was looking at "washing" the hormone and getting it to "come back"
cleaner

Labmax is a joke. Yes it tells u something but not much... At all

Blood testing is legit but shit it only works for test compounds... I mean idk what the answer is @Big_paul the scoc didn't get us any better gear did it?

I say we just tell start-ups to kick rocks and goto reddit.

you are really an idiot.. that is a hell of a statement for someone to make that has only been here for 30 days.
maybe all of us older guys should just shut up and hang on every word you say because you have been here thirty days and have all the vast knowledge you learn in a month ...