Triple B Solutions

Lol who said I own a big ranch? I'm two days from finishing up my cotton crop if everything goes well. I will start in about an hour as soon as the stalks dry. We have GPS on these machines. I can talk on the phone and fuck with your peabrain all day.

hahahahah 455 for 3??? I was doing 550 for 10 when I was 20 years old. By the way you’re not deep enough
Then post it up.

What’s that middle school saying? Ohhh yeah. “I know what you are, but what am I?”…. Calling a guy a fag while posting pictures of himself online balding and with panties on
You’re on a steroid forum with no knowledge of steroids posting on a thread you have no intentions of buying from. Do the math

anyone who says they have a hot gf is lying lol. You are 60... nobody wants an old 60 year old with wrinkly bals

I have made 3 orders with this source. all full price. got 2 free bottles of test on one order bc my order took over 2 weeks
Were you and trips fighting when it took two weeks?

You’re on a steroid forum with no knowledge of steroids posting on a thread you have no intentions of buying from. Do the math
Oh lil buddy. I’ll forget more about steroids than you’ll ever learn.

Also, I’m quite certain you can’t do math, but although, you do have that balding math teacher look

Oh lil buddy. I’ll forget more about steroids than you’ll ever learn.

Also, I’m quite certain you can’t do math, but all tho, you do have that balding math teacher look
ha. If you only knew. Post up some pics then big guy! You can’t be on a steroid forum talking all this shit if you can’t back it up in some fashion. Atleast spit some knowledge. Hell I’ll have you on my podcast and you can stay anonymous!

You're a gearwhore. Funny you're the only one that received a 3 day T/A. How much did Trips give you to post that?

After this debacle is over you're done here. You offer nothing to MESO.
I’ve had 3 days t/a but I’ve also had 12 day t/a’s with trips. I currently am waiting on an order he said he’s sending out today or tomorrow. I’m just hoping I get my shit at this point.

I’ve had 3 days t/a but I’ve also had 12 day t/a’s with trips. I currently am waiting on an order he said he’s sending out today or tomorrow. I’m just hoping I get my shit at this point.
When have you heard from him last? Did he say he was shipping it out specifically?

Sponsors

Latest posts