Triple B Solutions

Naps must have a bunch of sleeper accounts accumulated over the years when his main one gets banned or outed, he switches to another.
Not that I know anything about multiple accounts and I don't know how easy it is to do here as this is my only account here but, on some other boards, it is very simple to make numerous accounts and I have heard of some keeping an account stash for something like the naps situation.

Not that I know anything about multiple accounts and I don't know how easy it is to do here as this is my only account here but, on some other boards, it is very simple to make numerous accounts and I have heard of some keeping an account stash for something like the naps situation.
That can work, but some boards do have a setup that alerts admin or mods when a new account is just newly registered so that they can check it out and if it is suspected to be a spammer or an alt such as being created from the same IP as other accounts then it usually is banned before it posts.

That can work, but some boards do have a setup that alerts admin or mods when a new account is just newly registered so that they can check it out and if it is suspected to be a spammer or an alt such as being created from the same IP as other accounts then it usually is banned before it posts.
True but who does not use VPN these days. A user could have hundreds upon hundreds of IP addresses. You ban all the IP addys, especially those from the big cities and you can watch your membership fade.

True but who does not use VPN these days. A user could have hundreds upon hundreds of IP addresses. You ban them all, especially those from the big cities and you can watch your membership fade.
Yeah VPN's are the bane of any forum admin as they can't then tell who's a legit user as VPN's basically are IP pools that hide a user's true IP. It's possible to find out a user's true IP using network sniffing tools but not anyone is always savvy enough to use them. So yes there's the rub...

I understand your point, pal. I’m old school I order, I pay and I wait. I could give two fucks about tracking numbers, but that’s me! What you fail to see is Trip tells customer’s T/A times will be much less than some are seeing. This is why he receives the complaints he does. Trips not replying in a timely manner, which causes more problems. It’s poor customer service, period. When members post on the this forum it’s the transparency that helps all members chime in to correct the problem. People like you make some members feel there problems are Minuscule. So they won’t post, they PM the source and now it’s hidden.
Demands and minimum guidelines have been put in place so members don’t get fucked. You got yourself clean, tested gear because of members here pushing Trip’s to become the source he is today. you come in here mouthing off that we should lower are standards and let shit slide with sources, Your Fucken wrong, wouldn’t happen here! Bottom line you joined meso to find a source. You then shit on the meso members for Initiating and following through to maintain higher standards. FUCK YOU! Your not needed here.
Wow. Amazing post. Stated perfectly

Yeah VPN's are the bane of any forum admin as they can't then tell who's a legit user as VPN's basically are IP pools that hide a user's true IP. It's possible to find out a user's true IP using network sniffing tools but not anyone is always savvy enough to use them. So yes there's the rub...
I agree with still being able to find the IP with the right tools and I believe it has been done successfully before. :p

Yeah I’m thinking maybe I’ve been a little dehydrated because it seems like the “bubbles” get better a few hours after I wake up. A month or two ago I also started taking 4g of astragalus daily, so hoping that helps keep kidneys healthy as well.
How many capsules does it take to get your 4 g? Do you take Astragalus at the same time as any other supplements? With or without food? This is one of the few supplements that cause me to have pretty nasty “herb supplement burps”

How many capsules does it take to get your 4 g? Do you take Astragalus at the same time as any other supplements? With or without food? This is one of the few supplements that cause me to have pretty nasty “herb supplement burps”
The capsules are 500mg per. So I take 4 in the morning and 4 at night. I have been taking them the same time as I take all my morning/night supplements. I’ve also never noticed any nasty burps from it either.

I can hit VG pretty comfortably 95% of the time with 29 g 1/2”. I know most recommend bigger, but idk, if you pin ED 1/2 slin pins are the way to go.
I just got a box of 27g-1/2" that I use for delts, was hoping they were good for VG. I have 25g-1" and 25g-1.5" if half inch isn't long enough for VG.