Triple B Solutions

Wow, I hope trips doesn’t post for another 2 weeks. If I came back to a thread where you ignorant immature clowns who obviously don’t Lift , get Laid, or have a job or girl just continue to talk all sorts of irrelevant bullshit I’d sit back to and not respond. It’s not everyone but when you read this you’ll know who I’m referring to. Y’all need to get a fucken life and actually leave your phone or computer for 24 hours. Straight up fucking clowns posting in here.

If I was trips I would be overjoyed that my thread keeps getting pushed to the top of the new post list. That's just me though.

Wow, I hope trips doesn’t post for another 2 weeks. If I came back to a thread where you ignorant immature clowns who obviously don’t Lift , get Laid, or have a job or girl just continue to talk all sorts of irrelevant bullshit I’d sit back to and not respond. It’s not everyone but when you read this you’ll know who I’m referring to. Y’all need to get a fucken life and actually leave your phone or computer for 24 hours. Straight up fucking clowns posting in here.
First of all, its the fucking weekend. Second of all, loosen up bitch.

I love this game! Let’s play until trip comes back.

1.) Would you rather go deaf for 3 years OR share floss one time with a homeless person who probably has aids?

2.) Would you rather get a nosebleed every time you have sex OR every Christmas an extended family member gets murdered?

3.) Would you rather get an erection every time you’re around children OR scream the “N” word every time someone says Barack Obama?

4.) Would you rather wrestle an alligator OR wrestle your dad naked?

Discuss.
Omg dude. I literally laughed out loud.

Yeah man you tell em !! This is serious shit for serious lifters fucking only period !!

Fuck trip if he can't be bothered by spending 10 minutes a day to even acknowledge people asking if he is in business then his thread should go to shit. It literally takes 10 minutes or less to log on once a day tell everyone your still in business and post the zerobin.

Just a hunch but he is starting to get in over his ass. Since he is to hard headed to shut down for a week or two to catch up it's only going to get worse. Let's see his T/A hasn't gotten better (except to one fanboi) and now he is on a different batch that he hasn't posted testing for. That's the start and unless he finds a way to be more efficient or shut down it doesn't look like it's going to get better.

I love this game! Let’s play until trip comes back.

1.) Would you rather go deaf for 3 years OR share floss one time with a homeless person who probably has aids?

2.) Would you rather get a nosebleed every time you have sex OR every Christmas an extended family member gets murdered?

3.) Would you rather get an erection every time you’re around children OR scream the “N” word every time someone says Barack Obama?

4.) Would you rather wrestle an alligator OR wrestle your dad naked?

Discuss.
Your mom and your girl switch bodies. You have to fuck one of them to switch them back. Which one you fucking?

Your mom and your girl switch bodies. You have to fuck one of them to switch them back. Which one you fucking?
Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

How harsh do you guys think compounds like Test/NPP/Primo are on your kidneys?
Like all together? NPP is the most toxic out of that combination obviously, but it still isn’t especially hard on kidney function, necessarily. Do you have kidney problems? There’s some evidence that EQ may adversely effect the kidneys.

Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21878449/

Last edited:
Like all together? NPP is the most toxic out of that combination obviously, but it still isn’t especially hard on kidney function, necessarily. Do you have kidney problems? There’s some evidence that EQ may adversely effect on the kidneys.

Code:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21878449/
Yes I’m currently on all 3. I haven’t had any kidney problems, and back in February my eGFR was 89. I’ve just noticed some occasional bubbles in my piss over the past couple days, and my anxiety is probably getting to me.

Ive ran Test/EQ/NPP multiple times at pretty high dosages before and my eGFR only moved a point or two, so I guess I’m just stressing for no reason.

^^^ This.

It sounds harsh but what the fuck. Trips is buried in orders and can’t check in? Fucking let his thread die. Drop off the first page. You all act like Trips is a saint. It’s a business. Let him hire a monkey to put vials in boxes.

You know he’s not *really* just a “one man operation”. I’d guess one of his partners is experiencing newfound “issues” from newfound easy money.

it’s all fun and games until the operation closes up. Then people are bitching about it even though THESE ARE WARNING SIGNS RIGHT HERE.

Yes I’m currently on all 3. I haven’t had any kidney problems, and back in February my eGFR was 89. I’ve just noticed some occasional bubbles in my piss over the past couple days, and my anxiety is probably getting to me.

Ive ran Test/EQ/NPP multiple times at pretty high dosages before and my eGFR only moved a point or two, so I guess I’m just stressing for no reason.
My morning pee always has tons of bubbles but blood work and urine analysis says I’m perfectly fine and kidney function is 100%.