Triple B Solutions

I have two grandkids and a hot girlfriend. @Athlete127 is jealous because he can't get pussy if his life depended on it. He has no money as he claims or he wouldn't be sucking sources dicks and letting them piitb.

I could be wrong. Maybe he is a flaming homosexual. He does like to sleep in panties.
Kudos! Mine are only 14 and 16, so I got a few years... hopefully several years

I have two grandkids and a hot girlfriend. @Athlete127 is jealous because he can't get pussy if his life depended on it. He has no money as he claims or he wouldn't be sucking sources dicks and letting them piitb.

I could be wrong. Maybe he is a flaming homosexual. He does like to sleep in panties.
anyone who says they have a hot gf is lying lol. You are 60... nobody wants an old 60 year old with wrinkly bals

I have made 3 orders with this source. all full price. got 2 free bottles of test on one order bc my order took over 2 weeks

Wtf does that even mean? Your brain is fucked homie. When have you added anything beneficial to this forum? Please give me an example. I would love to see it.
Any asshole in the world can come here and act like an asshole to everyone. Why not be cool with everyone and be an asset to people around you? I mean ...what is with this world man?

Any asshole in the world can come here and act like an asshole to everyone. Why not be cool with everyone and be an asset to people around you? I mean ...what is with this world man?
That’s the whole purpose of the internet. Slandering others anonymously.

A couple of gents have received products from batch 104. I’m hoping Trip would chime and let us know if batch 104 is in full effect now and if he currently has testing on it.
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't all the testing he posted a little while ago for batch 104? I think he even said batch 104 would start going out shortly.

Wtf does that even mean? Your brain is fucked homie. When have you added anything beneficial to this forum? Please give me an example. I would love to see it.
Don't mind him. Nothing he says here has any relevance. Look at his post history. He offers nothing of value here. Its all sucking sources cocks.