Triple B Solutions

@TripleBSolutions You’ve been gone a minute. Don’t bother reading the last 30 pages I’ll sum it up.

1.) When will you have DHB and Trest E?
2.) The Taliban took over Afghanistan.
3.) Whats the current T/A lookin like?
4.) A member received a batch of test prop labeled #104. Is this a new batch or a printing label error?

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell.
Most my stuff was batch 104 I think

Go take your meds. How are over 50 years old still posting on a forum and thread w a sponsor you’ll never use? Like grandpa go play with your grandkids honestly
I'll be 60 in 14 days. My worst day is still better than your best. Go now, your mom is calling. She has your cookies and milk ready for you.

I'll be 60 in 14 days. My worst day is still better than your best. Go now, your mom is calling. She has your cookies and milk ready for you.
One of my favorite things about Meso is there are a lot of older members that have seen some shit. Glad to have you here. I really don’t know why @Athlete127 has such a big issue with you. He should focus more of his efforts in sucking trips balls. (Even tho I’m pretty damn sure Trip doesn’t care for fanboys)

One of my favorite things about Meso is there are a lot of older members that have seen some shit. Glad to have you here. I really don’t know why @Athlete127 has such a big issue with you. He should focus more of his efforts in sucking trips balls. (Even tho I’m pretty damn sure Trip doesn’t care for fanboys)

KnuckleDragger127 has a fragile ego. If someone can do something that he can't or is better at something than he is, he perceives it as a threat.

Case in point. Cochino can deadlift more than he can and that gets his posing panties in a twist. That started a month or two ago and as you can see, it still stings.

images.gif

What your dense ass peabrain doesn't understand is that sources are guests here. Your mom is calling.
You’re the guest.
KnuckleDragger127 has a fragile ego. If someone can do something that he can't or is better at something than he is, he perceives it as a threat.

Case in point. Cochino can deadlift more than he can and that gets his posing panties in a twist. That started a month or two ago and as you can see, it still stings.

you and Cochino rub yalls saggy balls together ? Guy is 60 years old posting on a forum making mom jokes. What a fucking loser. And no he’s not stronger. He needs to worry more about social security rather than triple B

Ahhh cute newbie member doing his best to get accepted

Ahhh cute newbie member doing his best to get accepted
I'm a noob too. First thing I noticed is you jerking off sources on here. Why don't you explain how it is you placed an order on Monday and got it on Thursday when everyone else got an order confirmation at best.

I'm a noob too. First thing I noticed is you jerking off sources on here. Why don't you explain how it is you placed an order on Monday and got it on Thursday when everyone else got an order confirmation at best.
That's all he does. Look at his post history.