Triple B Solutions

Yeah if it doesn't go away, I'm going to the doctor's in the next few days. To get my lungs and throat checked.
I got it in december and like you I'd always recovered from getting sick after a few days. Well after 5 days I started feeling somewhat better, and itching to lift as I was on more than a gram. First workout was ok not a hundred percent tho. Next day halfway through back the fever came back full force and I started hacking and coughing uncontrollably. Hot cold chills. I think if I was a little more patient I wouldnt have ended up being sick for 3 entire weeks. Lost a couple pounds but came back fast

I got it in december and like you I'd always recovered from getting sick after a few days. Well after 5 days I started feeling somewhat better, and itching to lift as I was on more than a gram. First workout was ok not a hundred percent tho. Next day halfway through back the fever came back full force and I started hacking and coughing uncontrollably. Hot cold chills. I think if I was a little more patient I wouldnt have ended up being sick for 3 entire weeks. Lost a couple pounds but came back fast
Yeah shit is no joke man

Are you that NapsGear bro who does not understand how brewing works? You make me laugh. Get off my thread you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I answered most of your silly questions last time you asked but I suppose Nappy does not pay for your reading prowess does he?

Bitch, you brew in beakers and milliliters, fucking amateur. Don't you have a scale? You cant even brew DHB, your shit crashes. Again, you're an ass clown amateur brewer.

30 orders a day, is bullshit and you know it. All I am asking for is a screenshot of your inbox with the message count. You wont post it, because your full of shit. Where are all these orders coming from? SST? The forum that barely has 100 members.. You trying to say ALL of them order from you? lol.. And what, maybe 5 members here? Sure sound like maybe 1-2 orders a week.

You see, that is your problem right there. Mouthing off like your some king steroid dealer. You would have been smart to keep your fat mouth shut, but you want to sit here and brag like you have some magic gear you're brewing.
When the majority posts in this thread are you side stepping the truth, questions, etc.

As for Napsgear, yes he is good dude. You aren't even on the same planet as him.. You see, he is on top, you're nothing more than a bottom feeder..

As for getting out of your thread? Its a public forum jackass, and uncensored. Ill be here for awhile, so get used to it. Ill be on you like cum on face..

Bitch, you brew in beakers and milliliters, fucking amateur. Don't you have a scale? You cant even brew DHB, your shit crashes. Again, you're an ass clown amateur brewer.

30 orders a day, is bullshit and you know it. All I am asking for is a screenshot of your inbox with the message count. You wont post it, because your full of shit. Where are all these orders coming from? SST? The forum that barely has 100 members.. You trying to say ALL of them order from you? lol.. And what, maybe 5 members here? Sure sound like maybe 1-2 orders a week.

You see, that is your problem right there. Mouthing off like your some king steroid dealer. You would have been smart to keep your fat mouth shut, but you want to sit here and brag like you have some magic gear you're brewing.
When the majority posts in this thread are you side stepping the truth, questions, etc.

As for Napsgear, yes he is good dude. You aren't even on the same planet as him.. You see, he is on top, you're nothing more than a bottom feeder..

As for getting out of your thread? Its a public forum jackass, and uncensored. Ill be here for awhile, so get used to it. Ill be on you like cum on face..
Loser

Assuming this is a real question it's pretty popular in some TRT circles where sub-ml injections are common. Obviously not a great way to get large volumes of oil in. There's folklore surrounding subq that it provides a more even release into the bloodstream, results in less aromatization, and requires less T to hit the same blood levels. I can't say I ever really noticed any of that one way or the other, but whatever floats boats.

No it is not. There is ZERO reason to shoot test or any steroid sub q. This was started by some jerk off TRT doctor, and it never really took off, yet some still believe in this 'theory', and again with no proof. I personally had 5 consultations with 5 different TRT doctors, and not one of them recommended sub q shots of test. I asked.. One wanted to inject test pellets in my ass every 3 months, claimed it was better than injecting test cyp every week..

Hey dickcheese, dont forget we hold sources accountable here. If a source says delivery in 3-7 days and it has been 2 weeks, that is a good reason to post and ask wtf.

I agree with some of your points but don't be a douche to the reasonable people posting.
I apologize to anybody my post may have offended.

I digress however, that this situation is entirely new to me.
I've never seen sources criticized and such over label designs, bottle shapes, batch numbers and mail delivery times.

There was a time when aas use was understood to come with real, definable risks. The majority of sources were UGL and operated almost exclusively out of health clubs, gyms and athletic centers. A good source made good products and went almost entirely by word of mouth and reputation.
Most good sources eventually grew to the point that the law, and powers that be shut them down. A few kept to members only, just club sources and had long careers. But all, relied entirely on the quality of the products and loyalty of the customer base.

So much has changed. I just reel sometimes at the differences between then and now.

Sources, have always had the same objective, to meet the quality requirements of the customer base. But as users, it's become so easy to get quality products that is seems the basic tenets have been lost in the arbitrary details.

It seems the whole world has been nerfed. All risks and sharp corners are now padded and mitigated. No open trails exist. No uncharted paths exist. The whole of life has been mapped, charted and made safe for the fools.
As kids, we played with pocket knives, sticks, rocks and fire crackers. Dumbasses didn't make it. But, those days are gone now.

I'm just a man from different times I guess.

No insult intended to anybody specifically. It's just that this current generation of men truly confounds me. There are no more risks, or tests to take where the stakes really matter.

I envy on hand, and yet despise and disgust with the other.

I don

I've never seen sources criticized and such over label designs, bottle shapes, batch numbers and mail delivery times.

There was a time when aas use was understood to come with real, definable risks. The majority of sources were UGL and operated almost exclusively out of health clubs, gyms and athletic centers. A good source made good products and went almost entirely by word of mouth and reputation.
Most good sources eventually grew to the point that the law, and powers that be shut them down. A few kept to members only, just club sources and had long careers. But all, relied entirely on the quality of the products and loyalty of the customer base.

So much has changed. I just reel sometimes at the differences between then and now.

Sources, have always had the same objective, to meet the quality requirements of the customer base. But as users, it's become so easy to get quality products that is seems the basic tenets have been lost in the arbitrary details.

It seems the whole world has been nerfed. All risks and sharp corners are now padded and mitigated. No open trails exist. No uncharted paths exist. The whole of life has been mapped, charted and made safe for the fools.
As kids, we played with pocket knives, sticks, rocks and fire crackers. Dumbasses didn't make it. But, those days are gone now.

No insult intended to anybody specifically. It's just that this current generation of men truly confounds me. There are no more risks, or tests to take where the stakes really matter.

I don
You remember a time when sources were ugls operating out of health clubs brother I remember a time when sources were almost exclusively overseas sending products they picked up from local pharmacies. The domestics almost always had Mexican gear and rarely European. The concept of the UGL didn't even come around until guys were converting finaplex pellets and then one day someone discovered raws could be bought from China and WHAM. Things changed super fast.

Sources get ridden hard here because it costs them nothing to advertise. You can't get a free meal here other forums you simply fork over cash but at meso sourcing is free and it'd my understanding this forum has the most potential business. Sources would be lazy with mediocre products and people would be getting burned left and right were it not for th hard work over a long period of time to make them better.

I have not heard this one before. I may steal.
It’s not gay if it’s my own…right?? Because this one time I wasn’t really paying attention and right at the wrong moment things went bad fast…a little got on my lip…but I didn’t lick it off or anything so it can’t be gay…

It was a bit difficult to get out of the beard though…I wonder how bearded gay dudes deal with bukkake

I don
I’ve been there when there was no internet. You worked out in a gym, you were amazed at that one Dude. He was just what you had wanted to look like. The biggest mother fucker in the gym, You knew you had to find out, just how the fuck he got so big! So you made small talk, soon he was talking about gear. It was very clear to me he must de doing something right. His deal was, if he put a big enough order in, it was free for him. You didn’t give two fucks, you were just a dumb Skinny mid 20 year old that wanted to get jacked! I l did question even then, was this shit legit, what the fuck exactly was in that vial. Well, my balls have atrophy my cock was hard all the time, I guess we’re good. FUCK THAT! That was the way it was, all by trust. It was purely foolish! What the fuck makes you think the sources back then we’re legit? It was about making money, period. Those days Fucken sucked. This forum is one of the best Fucken Tools out there.

See this new generation is hard for me to digest, also. At the end of a work day, I’m wore out more from these kids then the work I did, I get it. When I was a kid, I got my ass handed to me by the Old man when I got out of line. These kids today are cuddled way to much, but the shit we do shouldn’t be learned the hard way. At the end of day we’re all in the same boat, brother.

Im just catching up in the thread so you probably said some stupid shit since this quote but Naps threatened to dox members. How could you possible defend someone who threatened to send hot packs to members?

I got Covid twice last year. Had no symptoms other than I lost my taste and smell for 2 weeks the second time I got it. The first time I got it, I went in for hernia surgery and the Doctor said oh by the way you tested positive for Covid-19. I was like, am I supposed to feel something?

Haha... Covid will not affect you if you are healthy. Its a fucking overblown scam. The flu will kill you if you are old and unhealthy. Don't buy the media lies.

Sponsors