Triple B Solutions

@Trenaroni did you ever get that test E tested or is skank the only one that can stick to his fuckin word around here? I’m pretty sure me and bbbg even offered to give money for it to be tested
I don’t want your money or any else’s on this forum. You could send out stuff of your own if you’re that eager to see results. Like I said once I get my first paycheck I’m emailing jano and sending it out. I already bought the vials from Amazon for shipping.

And I said multiple times the only reason I get bloods is because I want to see my prolactin and estrogen levels. It’s not really meant for the test levels. I just figured I’d kill two birds one stone.

I’ve also been upfront from the start saying I also took other gear for weeks prior. I took my bloods 3.5 days after injection. I’m not giving anyone the run around but I already spent a lot on bloods I wanted to wait to get the test tested because like I said I have so many bills and not enough cash flow so I budget for everything I spend on. I should of just tested his stuff instead of getting bloods to keep you fools at bay.

I used to watch a youtube channel where this guy claimed that he pins his shins 3x/week. His theory is that since lower extremities get less circulation, that somehow equates to slower release/stable release. Wacked out at it's best, imagine jabbing your fucking shin.
I only pin between my toes.

And I said multiple times the only reason I get bloods is because I want to see my prolactin and estrogen levels. It’s not really meant for the test levels.
Wouldn't that be just as equally important? What's the point of knowing E2 levels if you're not worried about comparison to test levels and dosage? Or is it just meh whatever the test levels don't matter as long as you know if you need an AI?

Well the deca is in the same oil and it felt fine
If you got that from Test E try Cyp. Trips test E was fucking me up, tried another labs test E I’m gso and had the same results. Now I’m pinning Cyp with no pip, no swelling just smooth pinning.

Wouldn't that be just as equally important? What's the point of knowing E2 levels if you're not worried about comparison to test levels and dosage? Or is it just meh whatever the test levels don't matter as long as you know if you need an AI?
appreciate that question and if I’m wrong I’d love to be told so because I don’t know everything but from my understanding. Getting bloods there’s a lot of variables for why it could be low. Low responder, taken too long after injection, faulty lab and they make a mistake.

To me it’s important to keep my prolactin and estrogen in check more than test. Bc if you have high prolactin and estrogen you are gonna get minimal gains. You’ll be bloated, acne, etc. I rather go off a lab like jano to know my test is dosed proper then bloods. I just think for me it’s key to keep my estrogen and prolactin in check or else I become a little bitch and very emotional. I mean look at where we are now. I had shit bloods probably my own fault and the only way to know is to get it tested by jano. So why not just skip the first step and go straight to testing

I think getting your test levels checked out are good to know if you are a high or low responder. But I’ve gotten many bloods before so I know I respond well to test.

and my free test was pretty high which is a good sign. I know people who trt with free test being half of what mine was at if I recall correctly.

Has any tried the primo? I saw some great recent testing done, how’s the pip? I’m on another ugl primo now but can’t handle the pip/swelling.

Getting bloods there’s a lot of variables for why it could be low. Low responder, taken too long after injection, faulty lab and they make a mistake.
This is definitely true. I get bloods to check RBC, Hematocrit, Estrogen, ALT (liver), and how it correlates to the compounds I'm on and dosage. For example I can expect my hematocrit to be high while on EQ and check those numbers to be sure and donate blood if need be (every 57 days at Red Cross). I'm also comparing to previous bloodwork. Especially estrogen. I have never needed an AI even on 750mg of test. So eventually as I get older I know that might change.

This is definitely true. I get bloods to check RBC, Hematocrit, Estrogen, ALT (liver), and how it correlates to the compounds I'm on and dosage. For example I can expect my hematocrit to be high while on EQ and check those numbers to be sure and donate blood if need be (every 57 days at Red Cross). I'm also comparing to previous bloodwork. Especially estrogen. I have never needed an AI even on 750mg of test. So eventually as I get older I know that might change.
I also forgot to mention. I think getting your test levels tested are good for trt finding your sweet spot. But for blasting it’s more about it being dosed properly. And controlling your sides. Thays for me personally. But someone like you can take high test with no AI. Yourblessed!

I’m Deff sensitive to test I aromize pretty quickly. It’s also kind of skewed by the tren I take. But I had estrogen of over 100 and prolactin of like 30. To me those numbers are actually high enough to hinder my gains a bit. For instance less veins. Less intense pump. A bit more bloated and holding more water all over.

honestly I’ve always had hard times getting bloods done because of doctors and fear of them fucking me over with my insurance. But with my new job I finally have great health care. And I’m only 25 so I’ve been on my mothers even tho I don’t live at home.(cost effective). I also found a cool young doctor who even offered me trt. So hopefully moving forward in the future I’ll be able to get more testing done. Because we can do some serious damage if we let certain values get out of hand.

Nah I’m 100 percent gonna test, I just started my new job last week so once I get my first paycheck ima send some off. I don’t rlly feel like explaining myself to others who might wonder why I haven’t sent shit off yet. But other things take priority when your disposable income sucks dick. I live on my own so I always have bills that need to be paid first.

Deff going to send some stuff out. I’m starting to think my original shit I started my cycle with got tainted or degraded and become underdosed. I’m starting to like the results I see. That’s why I’m sending out what I started my cycle with on my own dime. Hopefully within a week I’ll be able to send something out to jano
You are starting to think the stuff you had "degraded and became underdosed" you say....

Any scamming is a shitshow to me, even if that source started out popular. Rowdy got everyone's confidence in the beginning...then the big exit and it was for $25K IIRC.
Pocket change I recall kjack exit scamming and at least 10k of the cash belonged to friends of mine. Estimates of 200k+ were floating around. When the community pulled the plug there was 100k in the mail heading his way alone.

Got my pack after 2 weeks. No exit scam...yet. Had a question, does anyone inject trips gear sub q? It says IM only and I was wondering if it's just the oil he uses or what.
I tried a couple times with his tren ace and each .5ml shot lumped up for nearly a week. Do not recommend.