Triple B Solutions

No. As in he says he was taking X mg's, but it can't be proven that he was taking X mg's.
Ooo got ya ... Yea i guess that is something you have to take ones word on and if they are unknown or known to be a bullshiter how can you really believe? ... Are there a lot of positive testing for trip? More so then bad? I would imagine considering the amount of dudes ordering a

Ooo got ya ... Yea i guess that is something you have to take ones word on and if they are unknown or known to be a bullshiter how can you really believe? ... Are there a lot of positive testing for trip? More so then bad? I would imagine considering the amount of dudes ordering a
Check the lab testing section homie. Members have tested his Primo (twice), test E, test C, anadrol, Tren, Lady Bar, MENT and a few others I believe.

trenaroni ran trips test at 600mgs a week and ended up with test levels at 1400 after 4 weeks so thats kinda sketch. other people received the anavar that was thrown into the trash
Well he was also running someone else's test the first 4 weeks of his cycle and I think one guy got the old var. Be quite honest those are issues but not game changers for me specifically. And the car was I think 3 or 4 mg instead of 5. Like I said shouldn't have happened but won't stop me from moving forward. I love all the testing myself. Hope those 2 things do get cleared up thgh

trenaroni ran trips test at 600mgs a week and ended up with test levels at 1400 after 4 weeks so thats kinda sketch.
Fully saturated is at 6 weeks. And bloods are to be drawn 48 hours after last pin. I guess I missed his bloods. But two more weeks on test is going to make a difference on bloodwork

Fully saturated is at 6 weeks. And bloods are to be drawn 48 hours after last pin. I guess I missed his bloods. But two more weeks on test is going to make a difference on bloodwork
I believe he said he took bloods 3.5 days after last pin....which is a pretty long delay.

I'm getting massive lumps from the Test e but not deca. Is this just a bad reaction to the Ester or something else? Shoukd I try IM?

I'm getting massive lumps from the Test e but not deca. Is this just a bad reaction to the Ester or something else? Shoukd I try IM?
Pics?- they are both in MCT I think so if it was the carrier then both would cause lumps unless a different brand/quality of MCT was used for one vs the other.
The test e raws also I guess could cause the lumps. I never have issues with anything really though in GSO, CSO or similar but I have heard people complain before about issues with test e (not just here but many sources).

@Trenaroni did you ever get that test E tested or is skank the only one that can stick to his fuckin word around here? I’m pretty sure me and bbbg even offered to give money for it to be tested

Weird. Hard lump? Probably allergic reaction. Make sure it doesn't get bigger. If it does and becomes more painful along with flu like symptoms may need IV antibiotics. Many keep oral antibiotics on hand to ease paranoia. I would guess it is just allergic reaction at this point but a reaction to the carrier or raws I am not sure.

Weird. Hard lump? Probably allergic reaction. Make sure it doesn't get bigger. If it does and becomes more painful along with flu like symptoms may need IV antibiotics. Many keep oral antibiotics on hand to ease paranoia. I would guess it is just allergic reaction at this point but a reaction to the carrier or raws I am not sure.
Yeah fairly firm. Shit sucks, hopefully they go away.
How much are you injecting subQ each time?
.5ml

Yeah fairly firm. Shit sucks, hopefully they go away.

.5ml

Ok. Well you can try injecting the TestE and the Deca at the same time in the same syringe. But you need to follow my instructions.

Carefully draw up some deca first. Good. Now VERY carefully draw up some TestE. This is where it gets tricky so you really need to watch what you’re doing. You want to move slowly because you don’t want the two separate products to commingle and turn gay. The slightest shaking will make it all gay and you don’t want to inject the gay. So make sure the two products are separate straight thru the injection. You’ll know if you injected the gay but unfortunately it’ll be too late.

Ha. Just kidding. That’s an old joke I love doing. Try mixing the two together. The Deca might be enough to reduce the irritation from the TestE. TestE raws can sometimes contain a little bit of acid left over from the manufacturing process. Deca is always smooth cause it’s a long ester. Mix them together and see if that helps.