Triple B Solutions

He stirs with his dick. Better keep the manscaping up though or someone going to end up with pubes in a vial like we have seen with other sources in the past.

PS - 30 packs a day? I thought it was 300 a day. Anyway, this guy is balling thanks to Meso. He doesn't give a fuck. You got a problem with anything in the process just go away.
300? You are out of your mind! I would be begging for mercy. I can see myself going the private route in the future. I want time to make more products and I never wanted to be the biggest source on the net.

300? You are out of your mind! I would be begging for mercy. I can see myself going the private route in the future. I want time to make more products and I never wanted to be the biggest source on the net.
300 orders of 1 bottle of test per day would be over $3mil (USD) a year tho, not a bad go

300 orders of 1 bottle of test per day would be over $3mil (USD) a year tho, not a bad go
Well his minimum is $150. If he limits volume to 30 orders/day, that is still at the very least 1.6mil/year.
If he goes up to the $250 minimum, that is still at the very least $3mil/year, so yeah not too bad at all.

Last edited:
Well his minimum is $150. If he limits volume to 30 orders/day, that is still at the very least
If he goes up to the $250 minimum, that is still at the very least so yeah not too bad at all.

Lol. This is the kind of thing out in a Google searchable forum that will get your beloved source busted. You didn’t just attract a lot of attention to him and his tax-free coins just now.

We can all do simple math. You’re just pointing out the obvious.

Last edited:
Lol. This is the kind of thing out in a Google searchable forum that will get your beloved source busted. You didn’t just attract a lot of attention to him and his tax-free coins just now.

We can all do simple math. You’re just pointing out the obvious.
I edited.
But...he made his minimum and order-volume known publicly.
I'm sure most 3-letter agencies can do simple math aswell so I didn't exactly pull back any curtains, just pointing out the obvious, as you say.

Hello bros - hope everyone has been doing well....I just caught up on over 125+ pages of the this crazy ass roller-coaster shit show of a thread...usually if I’m reading that much I will read something more dignified like a novel or biography, but gotta admit, this has been pretty fucking entertaining. I’ll try to stay up to date more often here.

Anyhow - does anyone know if the lady var situation has been corrected?

Hello bros - hope everyone has been doing well....I just caught up on over 125+ pages of the this crazy ass roller-coaster shit show of a thread...usually if I’m reading that much I will read something more dignified like a novel or biography, but gotta admit, this has been pretty fucking entertaining. I’ll try to stay up to date more often here.

Anyhow - does anyone know if the lady var situation has been corrected?
@SkankHunt posted some recent tests on it I believe

Yeah I saw that but nothing was ever resolved I don’t think....unless I missed it....did trips ever correct the miscalculation and has he or anyone else tested the corrected batch?....if that batch even exists
seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

@TripleBSolutions not sure if this would help but instead of a daily minimum of orders how about just not accepting an order/coin if it can't be filled and shipped within say 3 days? Also as I have stated why not set min order to $250 or more? That will help you with people double ordering I'm sure. Also I've dabbled in other online activities and it seems like the constant emails and complaints usually come from the guys ordering the bare minimum. Also I remember a guy that went private and to get on that list one had to ask and then place an order of $500 or better. If you know your customer base and they have ordered prior I would think there would be less "inquiries" about a filled order. Ik on tor a lot of guys will put in their bio after coin is received plz don't ask for shipping info for 10 days. Also for members of the community are there any legit businesses that would hold coin in escrow or can trips set up multi sig with a respected member that would get a percent of the coin? I think multi sig is a great idea. You can set a release timer for say 14days if the member doesn't extend the timer for guys that get their order then you don't hear from? Idk just a couple ideas. Btw I'm not looking for argument hear just resolution. Thanks

@TripleBSolutions not sure if this would help but instead of a daily minimum of orders how about just not accepting an order/coin if it can't be filled and shipped within say 3 days? Also as I have stated why not set min order to $250 or more? That will help you with people double ordering I'm sure. Also I've dabbled in other online activities and it seems like the constant emails and complaints usually come from the guys ordering the bare minimum. Also I remember a guy that went private and to get on that list one had to ask and then place an order of $500 or better. If you know your customer base and they have ordered prior I would think there would be less "inquiries" about a filled order. Ik on tor a lot of guys will put in their bio after coin is received plz don't ask for shipping info for 10 days. Also for members of the community are there any legit businesses that would hold coin in escrow or can trips set up multi sig with a respected member that would get a percent of the coin? I think multi sig is a great idea. You can set a release timer for say 14days if the member doesn't extend the timer for guys that get their order then you don't hear from? Idk just a couple ideas. Btw I'm not looking for argument hear just resolution. Thanks

I agree!

Dibs on being the money holder! Don’t worry you guys cannot mistrust me enough to not do the not right thing.

My shipper ships things to the US from Canada all the time and they get to the proper people in about five days or so, depending on the site. And that’s with Canada Post dropping the package at the border and USPS taking over

Blaming USPS is convenient, but I’m thinking that we’re not getting the whole story.

Dude bit off more than he could chew (like myself and several others said he would) and, rather than adjusting before it became an issue, he got greedy and kept at it until his TA suffered horribly and orders started getting messed up.

Trips, man. You really need to start listening to people who know what they’re talking about. Don’t be that guy who has to fuck it up for himself before he’ll take good advice.

I agree!

Dibs on being the money holder! Don’t worry you guys cannot mistrust me enough to not do the not right thing.
Not really a money holder per SE but yea I feel ya. I wasn't gonna offer but I'd take the 3rd party too!! Lol. Although it would be a job I'm sure!! But even at 5% that's $50 on every thous in multi sig!! And if he's taking 30 orders a day that's at least $225 a day! But like I said it would be a full time job. May be a good idea to get a rep too if he's really that busy. Hell if I was getting orders like that I would def go private!! Sounds like the customer base is there and I think it would take a lot of stress off everyone. I'm all for keeping track of my money but I see posts like " I sent an email cpl hrs ago would you respond" and people don't realize when trips is getting multiple email over same thing it takes away from time that could be spent on orders. That being said I feel like if it's been 7 days without a TD it needs voiced to let people know that or legit questions in general should be voiced but there seems to be a lot of nonsense in my opinion. I have been using online "services" for yrs thgh so ik how it goes. Idk thgh I don't have the answers just ideas. I so know I'd like to have a good source with testing and easy access to stick around. Not speaking of trips just saying in general

Do most sources have this issue?? I almost ordered here a bit ago but I ended up finding a good source with great service and testing so I guess i don't understand why there are so many issues unless he's getting 100x the volume of orders? .. Not trying to be a dick just wondering what the issue is