Triple B Solutions

I'm sorry I've been watching and holding tongue cause seemed like EVERYONE ELSE was doing fine proving you wrong, but dude your crazy!! ... If the government or anyone had the power or ability to stop steroid manufacturing don't you think they would have done so with other controlled substance? Like say heroin and or fentanyl? Which is fucking killing everyone but yet more available and easier to get!?!? ... Your crazy man give it up there will always be a market, demand and supply! Its that simple. There is no conspiracy to rid the juice heads of gear! Move on! Talk about aliens or something more proven lol
Timothy Leary is dead...

No, no no no, he's outside, fucking with Connor the Retard in this thread.

Sorry, had to get my Moody Blues reference in, @Dr.Leary

Thank you but I need to take responsibility for the last week or so. I was taking on far too many orders each day and got overwhelmed.
Are items from batch 104 going out yet, and if not do you have an estimate when they might be?

Also, any update on the L Carnitine? I’ve been trying to keep up with the thread but sometimes the Information gets cluttered with nonsense, so I may have missed it.

Had blood work results come back yesterday, been running Trips Test C at 250mg per week (also running Tren E at 500mg). Results came back at 1243 total. Prior to starting my current blast I had been on TRT through a clinic and their pharma test had me around 700 at 140mg per week so Trips stuff is putting me right where I should be. I’ve also been taking trips Adex (I like to keep E2 pretty low as I’m a high aromatizer and have some existing gyno) and my E2 came back at less than 15 so that is good to go as well.

Are items from batch 104 going out yet, and if not do you have an estimate when they might be?

Also, any update on the L Carnitine? I’ve been trying to keep up with the thread but sometimes the Information gets cluttered with nonsense, so I may have missed it.

No nonsense allowed. Got it. We apologize and will keep the thread on track from now on. What do you define as “nonsense” because some of these guys think their TA is important. Some think first cycle advice is important. Some think purple top vs black top is important. For future commenting where are you drawing the line for nonsense.

L-carnitine seems like nonsense to me but I wouldn’t have said anything. Are you really going to inject that daily? On top of everything else? Add more cc’s. For such minimal benefit. Everyone wants that magic “fat burner”. Why? Nonsense. Lol.

Trips: I’ve been overwhelmed with orders if I didn’t get to your email, send it again.

Everyone: Trips, answer my question. Trips, did you get my email?
Trips, did you send my stuff?
Trips, Trips, Trips, me me me….

Send him an email. If he can’t answer emails where COIN might be involved what makes you think he’s going to comb thru the forum?

We all NEEEEEEED this source now? This is where it starts to slide. I’ve seen it before. You’re all acting like frantic super moms on Black Friday. It’s an illegal drug, but it’s not crack or heroin. You can wait to order. The entire transaction is BEST when you are cool and rational instead of emotionally attached. If you’re obsessing over an order you need to walk away and cool down. In general, that keeps the source from potentially fucking you.

Trips: I’ve been overwhelmed with orders if I didn’t get to your email, send it again.

Everyone: Trips, answer my question. Trips, did you get my email?
Trips, did you send my stuff?
Trips, Trips, Trips, me me me….

Send him an email. If he can’t answer emails where COIN might be involved what makes you think he’s going to comb thru the forum?

We all NEEEEEEED this source now? This is where it starts to slide. I’ve seen it before. You’re all acting like frantic super moms on Black Friday. It’s an illegal drug, but it’s not crack or heroin. You can wait to order. The entire transaction is BEST when you are cool and rational instead of emotionally attached. If you’re obsessing over an order you need to walk away and cool down. In general, that keeps the source from potentially fucking you.

Fuck that shit! i need to post here to get him to give me daily updates on my $150 order. Then when it gets here, i'm gonna open it, judge it solely based on appearance, then immediately make another $150 order, and keep doing that until i have a full cycles worth of gear.

I placed my first order on 8/11. The order was confirmed and I was told my pack would ship on 8/13. I advised I would be out of town the following week and needed to send someone to my house to get the mail on the arrival day. On 8/18 I had someone at my house all day. Trip emails me later that day and says he didn’t get the pack out when he had planned. He said my pack would be shipping on Friday 8/20. I follow up on 8/20 and he says he is backed up and will have me a tracking number on Saturday 8/21. Well I received no tracking number again yesterday. I sent him an email again asking for the status. He has not responded. I’ve used a couple of sources from MESO and never had an issue. Thoughts?

I placed my first order on 8/11. The order was confirmed and I was told my pack would ship on 8/13. I advised I would be out of town the following week and needed to send someone to my house to get the mail on the arrival day. On 8/18 I had someone at my house all day. Trip emails me later that day and says he didn’t get the pack out when he had planned. He said my pack would be shipping on Friday 8/20. I follow up on 8/20 and he says he is backed up and will have me a tracking number on Saturday 8/21. Well I received no tracking number again yesterday. I sent him an email again asking for the status. He has not responded. I’ve used a couple of sources from MESO and never had an issue. Thoughts?
@TripleBSolutions at it again with his bullshit.

Some sources shut down and only open Friday-Sunday. Maybe that’s a better option Trip?

No nonsense allowed. Got it. We apologize and will keep the thread on track from now on. What do you define as “nonsense” because some of these guys think their TA is important. Some think first cycle advice is important. Some think purple top vs black top is important. For future commenting where are you drawing the line for nonsense.

L-carnitine seems like nonsense to me but I wouldn’t have said anything. Are you really going to inject that daily? On top of everything else? Add more cc’s. For such minimal benefit. Everyone wants that magic “fat burner”. Why? Nonsense. Lol.
I think TA is extremely important, I never said otherwise. I also think talking about purple and black tops was important, because that’s helped us figure out the “sub batches”

On the other hand, I feel like the fighting, first cycle advice, tranny pics, and all the political talk would be better in a separate thread. I’ve seen it a few times already in this thread alone where a guy will post an issue, or a serious question, then a random argument breaks out and his post gets buried 10 pages down and ignored.

As for L Carnitine being nonsense, that’s your opinion. I’m not using it because it’s a “fat burner” I don’t believe in fat burners, and if I’m looking to burn fat I understand I need to be in a caloric deficit to do so. I want to use L Carnitine for the health benefits it provides, including preventing and reversing LVH, which to me, is not nonsense. The fat burning is just an added benefit.

I think TA is extremely important, I never said otherwise. I also think talking about purple and black tops was important, because that’s helped us figure out the “sub batches”

On the other hand, I feel like the fighting, first cycle advice, tranny pics, and all the political talk would be better in a separate thread. I’ve seen it a few times already in this thread alone where a guy will post an issue, or a serious question, then a random argument breaks out and his post gets buried 10 pages down and ignored.

As for L Carnitine being nonsense, that’s your opinion. I’m not using it because it’s a “fat burner” I don’t believe in fat burners, and if I’m looking to burn fat I understand I need to be in a caloric deficit to do so. I want to use L Carnitine for the health benefits it provides, including preventing and reversing LVH, which to me, is not nonsense. The fat burning is just an added benefit.

You gotta admit...this thread is for the ages. On a separate unrelated note, I saw a big spider crawling on the outside of my 80 percent lean beef this morning when I opened the freezer. Didn't matter. I made patties and cooked the motherfuckers anyway. I didn't give a shit. Didn't even inspect it.

Also, I've been taking a blend of grape seed extract and pomegranate extract pre workout, and I love the veins it gives me. It's better than citrulline for me.

Lol, I didn’t mean LITERALLY. You know how I post. I’m not hating on you.

Point being you’re not going to draw the nonsense line and even if everyone agreed, how are you going to enforce it? Mods? Look how dead and stupid and boring SST is.

BUT! There is good news. Rather than pissing people off by calling their posts “nonsense”, you can use the “search” function up there in the upper right corner.
Search: L-carnitene
By member: TripleBSolutions
And it’ll pull up all his posts (no nonsense the way you like it).

Unfortunately, he hasn’t done anything with it. He was experimenting with it. Get it from Amino Asylum like everybody else.

Now fuck you cause all I’m thinking about is “carne asada” or “pork carnitas” You and your L-Carnitene

Lol, I didn’t mean LITERALLY. You know how I post. I’m not hating on you.

Point being you’re not going to draw the nonsense line and even if everyone agreed, how are you going to enforce it? Mods? Look how dead and stupid and boring SST is.

BUT! There is good news. Rather than pissing people off by calling their posts “nonsense”, you can use the “search” function up there in the upper right corner.
Search: L-carnitene
By member: TripleBSolutions
And it’ll pull up all his posts (no nonsense the way you like it).

Unfortunately, he hasn’t done anything with it. He was experimenting with it. Get it from Amino Asylum like everybody else.

Now fuck you cause all I’m thinking about is “carne asada” or “pork carnitas” You and your L-Carnitene
Truth is, when I posted the question last night I was exhausted and just being lazy instead of using the search function, but you are right, I should have done that first.

Ive also been looking into AA for L Carnitine, so I will likely go that route. I was just a little weary because I seen them being recommended A LOT over on ASF, and I’m less familiar with that board so I wasn’t sure if it was people shilling or actual good reviews.

Your order was shipped and should have been there already. I'll check your tracking. I am working through emails right now.

He's busy, your inpatient

I placed my first order on 8/11. The order was confirmed and I was told my pack would ship on 8/13. Trip emails me later that day and says he didn’t get the pack out when he had planned. He said my pack would be shipping on Friday 8/20. I follow up on 8/20 and he says he is backed up and will have me a tracking number on Saturday 8/21. Well I received no tracking number again yesterday. I sent him an email again asking for the status. He has not responded. I’ve used a couple of sources from MESO and never had an issue. Thoughts?
Don't hold your breath.

Truth is, when I posted the question last night I was exhausted and just being lazy instead of using the search function, but you are right, I should have done that first.

Ive also been looking into AA for L Carnitine, so I will likely go that route. I was just a little weary because I seen them being recommended A LOT over on ASF, and I’m less familiar with that board so I wasn’t sure if it was people shilling or actual good reviews.
To be fair ASF is a shit board. I know Amino Asylum had some issues in the past but I do not know what their status is now. Looks like maybe a lot of people use them. I'm pretty sure there are numerous UGLs around though that also have injectable aminos.

Sponsors