Triple B Solutions

Test is test. It’s not necessarily the Tren in your first cycle, but you’re kind of making a shitshow of it. When most people cycle, they make a plan and stick to it. You’re making changes on the fly.

You’re at week 3. Stick with what you are doing at this point. Don’t switch to a long ester now.

How long is this cycle?
12 weeks. From your feedback I’m going to just stick with T prop and Tren.

The old TGI and 24k threads were also veritable chatrooms in their heydays. Once those labs disappeared those threads all but died and only bumped once in a while.

Seems noobs search for those terms and jump to the source like lasers...

24k and TGI… good memories of the conversations we had within those threads and even better gear.

If the tren is good you're going to be tightly wound like i.am right now. Be mindful of 2hat u say to people. I'm struggling and I have experience.

That’s not the case with everyone. I can run 700mg/wk and be as cool as usual. It’s completely user dependent, I may be an outlier. My good friend turns into an ass when he runs tren at 350mg/wk though, so your mileage may vary.

24k and TGI… good memories of the conversations we had within those threads and even better gear.
Those 2 labs really were the gold standard how sources conducted business here on Meso and those threads still are quite instructive to read even now.

12 weeks. From your feedback I’m going to just stick with T prop and Tren.

That’s what I would do. The good part of that is it’ll allow you to make adjustments if you need to.

Don’t feel like you have to suffer to make progress. Sometimes that’s true but in general, you still need to ENJOY all this. Lower the Tren dose if it starts to affect your quality of life. You can still get amazing results off of 200 mg/week. If you can handle it, keep going. Good luck.

If you’re getting bloodwork done, check in beforehand to make sure you’re getting the right lab tests.

Just pinned tren for the first time 5 minutes ago. 1ml tren ace in my right glute. wish me luck boys. sweat was rolling down from everywhere when I pinned that shit

edit: decent amount of pip wow ass hurts like a mofo

Tren doesn’t make you sweat that quickly, and the sweating that occurs when the hormone has reached stable blood levels is often times over exaggerated. I hope you’re pinning 1ml eod. 1ml/Ed is 700mg/wk and not wise to dose that high for a first time user. If you’ve never ran tren before, I can’t imagine you’re too far passed your natural genetic limit where it would make more sense to run higher dosages. Either way, it’s your body so you can do what you wish, but many more experienced users will recommend against it.

Tren doesn’t make you sweat that quickly, and the sweating that occurs when the hormone has reached stable blood levels is often times over exaggerated. I hope you’re pinning 1ml eod. 1ml/Ed is 700mg/wk and not wise to dose that high for a first time user. If you’ve never ran tren before, I can’t imagine you’re too far passed your natural genetic limit where it would make more sense to run higher dosages. Either way, it’s your body so you can do what you wish, but many more experienced users will recommend against it.
Yeah man I know that haha. I was sweating cause I was nervous. Sometimes when I pin I sweat a lot. And yes I'm pinning 100mg EOD.

If the tren is good you're going to be tightly wound like i.am right now. Be mindful of 2hat u say to people. I'm struggling and I have experience.
Me too. I am backing down my Tren to literally only 150mg a week now. It's making me so tired throughout the day, I can barely work.

Yea. Too long? I did a good amount of reading before I made that call but make no mistake I would rather take it from the veterans here.
I've never ran tren but most people run ace 5-8weeks.
You're 3 weeks in. I would personally ditch the tren and run test at 400-500,mg/week, or you can run the tren for another 3 weeks .

Edit: I think @BigBaldBeardGuy has run tren. He and some of the others can help you with that better than I can.

Yea. Too long? I did a good amount of reading before I made that call but make no mistake I would rather take it from the veterans here.
I had 4 or 5 years of experience using and abusing anabolic before I did my first run of Tren. I originally planned on dosing 50mg ED for 28 days, I didn't make it past 21 days. I was back on a month later better prepared and knowing what to expect. That first run I wasn't prepared for the insomnia, if I did manage to sleep, terrible nights sweats and crazy dreams, acid reflux and heartburn. Some irritability but it's not bath salts or PCP like it's made out to be sometimes.

(__)__)=========D ~~~
This is "lifter" after someone nutting on his back then his face.....he's totally convinced sperm will increase his testosterone and bulk him up.....
You dumb noobs are coming out of the woodwork so quick it can be confusing.
Which one are you again PalmBitch? I think you are the dumb fuck that needs spoon fed and hand held right? All these years and you still suck on your mommas hind teat.