Triple B Solutions

What did you order? What kind of cycle are you looking to run?
Lifter6973 has a hard on for me....iduno why lol...I made one post asking a question and he's been trying to troll me ever since (really weird but it's the internet you can be whoever you wanna be on here) he's just not very good at it or funny at all...no creativity, just a very angry little guy with an even smaller penis anyways I just grabbed a few bottles of test....I don't run any crazy cycles just 300 mg a week...1/2 cc twice a week....some people do very high doses but I don't do that...if you eat right and lift right, you don't need too and you keep more gains that way with no side effects with a low dose.

I’m running Tren Ace and Test Prop. Armidex for AI. I’ve been doing about 350 mg a week of each. I am think of getting some Mast in the mix though?

For those doses save the arimidex. You likely won’t need it. If it’s your first run with Tren start at 200 for 2 weeks. That’s a good starting dose that a lot of guys have success with w/o sides. Then after 2 weeks take it up to 250 for 2 weeks. Then 300… you get the idea. If you start feeling sides you can back it down to where you didn’t notice any sides. Then you’ll have a target dose of Tren for any future runs.

That would be a good run. Don’t use the masteron yet. You won’t notice anything from it. A lot of guys run it for the “feel good” saying it balances out the Tren sides. I don’t know how true that is. It seems like an expensive addition to a Tren cycle where all you’re going to notice is the strong Tren.

Lifter6973 has a hard on for me....iduno why lol...I made one post asking a question and he's been trying to troll me ever since (really weird but it's the internet you can be whoever you wanna be on here) he's just not very good at it or funny at all...no creativity, just a very angry little guy with an even smaller penis anyways I just grabbed a few bottles of test....I don't run any crazy cycles just 300 mg a week...1/2 cc twice a week....some people do very high doses but I don't do that...if you eat right and lift right, you don't need too and you keep more gains that way with no side effects with a low dose.
Your definition of "high doses" is completely subjective to you. Just keep that in mind. I don't know your stats but If you were north of 230lbs I doubt you would notice anything at the dosages you claim to be running.

Lol. It’s like anywhere else, you’re the new guy. You’ll get harassed just to see how you handle it. I’m not sure how many times I was told to STFU when I first started posting. Hang around, be humble and contribute when you feel like it and you’ll get into it here. It’s the Internet so we’re all going to disagree and behave badly but we’re all here for the same reason - to better ourselves.

Lol. It’s like anywhere else, you’re the new guy. You’ll get harassed just to see how you handle it. I’m not sure how many times I was told to STFU when I first started posting. Hang around, be humble and contribute when you feel like it and you’ll get into it here. It’s the Internet so we’re all going to disagree and behave badly but we’re all here for the same reason - to better ourselves.
Some are actually here to better others which is pretty incredible.

Being in a major city, Informed Delivery is basically useless. USPS is just a mess where I'm at and it'll tell you the delivery is coming "today" for about 4 days in a row.

Bar Bending Bodies AKA “TripleBSolutions”​

Shipping: Flat $15 (Temporarily waving shipping for orders over $250)
Minimum order size: $100 BTC
US Domestic only

Hello and welcome to my source thread. You can call me Trip for simplicity. I started off on SST and while I realize that Meso is an entirely different animal, I feel I have a lot to offer the community. I am obsessed with providing the highest quality product possible. I adhere to USP <790> and visually inspect each vial at least twice before shipping.

Oils are made using MCT Oil unless stated and are sold as 10ML but filled to 10.5ML or more. All of my oils are overdosed by 5% except Test C which is spot on. I am a total perfectionist and OCD about sterilization, vials are pre-sterilized as are the stoppers. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 Micron filter. I also pin product from each batch, if I would not use the product, I would not sell it to you – even if that means feeling like a pin cushion. I was lucky enough to have SynergyForge mentor me and ensure I was following all the best practices in brewing and sterility.

Orals are made using the proper calculations of API and Filler then mixed with a V-Mixer. Orals all use MCC as filler and are made as #0 capsules. All my products have professional labels. I aim to send out all packs within 24 hours of receiving payment.

I have bloodwork results for my products on SST and I have sent samples off to Jano for evaluation. I will be offering credit for lab testing and bloodwork that is done properly. In the future I plan to do regular tests on my products and post the results.

Price List

Code:
https://pastebin.com/3Jf2YKtr

View attachment 139641View attachment 139642View attachment 139643Mate, your pastebin link is down.

Your definition of "high doses" is completely subjective to you. Just keep that in mind. I don't know your stats but If you were north of 230lbs I doubt you would notice anything at the dosages you claim to be running.
I agree and you are right it is subjective, I'm just stating what I do and what works for me. Also, people have different goals. For example, a bodybuilder is not going to be using only 300 mg unless he has a cocktail of other substances he's using. We all have different goals and different body types, ages, etc.

Been reading recent reddit posts that Informed Delivery is not working for showing incoming packs, so maybe it's best to not depend on it after all. Saturday would make the 7th day since payment confirmation, is that about the average time for Trip's packs?
Weird, are you getting emails from them each day? If so click the bottom where it says dashboard. Then login and go to packages. I had to do something weird like this then it started working.
If your pack hasn't landed in 10 days start raising hell.

my penis is not small, its average

I agree and you are right it is subjective, I'm just stating what I do and what works for me. Also, people have different goals. For example, a bodybuilder is not going to be using only 300 mg unless he has a cocktail of other substances he's using. We all have different goals and different body types, ages, etc.
Nuh-uh who told u that??? It all sounds like crazy talk. You r crazy 4 sure.

I don't know what post it is but he has a different page. @SkankHunt
You are getting shit cuz your post is posted it seems like multiple times daily.
Huh? I just signed up on this forum last night dude lmao.

nvm man I get you, you mean other people keep pointing this out and it hasn’t been fixed lol. Gotcha

Confirmed Order on the 8th, got my pack today on the 19th. Everything looks good, no complaints from me. Informed Delivery showed nothing, so can't trust that. Hope things go well for the rest of you guys.

For those doses save the arimidex. You likely won’t need it. If it’s your first run with Tren start at 200 for 2 weeks. That’s a good starting dose that a lot of guys have success with w/o sides. Then after 2 weeks take it up to 250 for 2 weeks. Then 300… you get the idea. If you start feeling sides you can back it down to where you didn’t notice any sides. Then you’ll have a target dose of Tren for any future runs.

That would be a good run. Don’t use the masteron yet. You won’t notice anything from it. A lot of guys run it for the “feel good” saying it balances out the Tren sides. I don’t know how true that is. It seems like an expensive addition to a Tren cycle where all you’re going to notice is the strong Tren.
Appreciate that. I will take your advice and leave out the Mast.
I thought I was supposed to introduce A-Dex week to bc of the Test Prop and it’s affinity to aromatics. But again, I’ll take your advice there and only use it if I feel the need in the coming weeks. I’m planning to run 12 weeks.

Sponsors