Triple B Solutions

Damn this thread's good entertainment...my daily stop when I need some entertainment to brighten the dull work days :)

Yup. I don’t know much but I know that ordering from Trips was the fastest T/A time I have ever experienced. And the dude was so fuckin smooth to do business with. The shit that I’m pinning is so fuckin potent that that I don’t even need to question it. I’m so fuckin horny from the test that my girl is wore the fuck out day and night. I’m gaining POUNDS of solid muscle so fast it’s retarded. The Tren on point too. I know not only bc of the gains and how nasty cut up I’m getting but I wake up in pools of sweat every night (and I embrace the shit).
I ain’t trying to swing from the guys nuts here but I’m grateful as hell that I have him to deal with!
Thanks Trip! Keep doing what you’re doing big man!!
Test that makes you horny? Well that's something I never heard of.
Fuck sign me up. I'm gonna lay in bed every night praying that my Trippie never goes out of business like all the others.

OMG I have no idea what I would do. There's no gear in the world that comes close to my Trippie poo bears.

I

I know right. It’s embarrassing how much I love nuts
Listen, we appreciate you telling us the T/A times were good with an overall smooth experience. The rest of it is completely Moot. Pools of sweat, hard ons etc doesn’t warrant the Potency of the drug, only some side’s. Are you telling me you can’t get the same sides 50mgs less than what you have in your hands? See my point.

Fuck sign me up. I'm gonna lay in bed every night praying that my Trippie never goes out of business like all the others.

OMG I have no idea what I would do. There's no gear in the world that comes close to my Trippie poo bears.
Never heard of Testosterone increasing your sex drive? Oh. And here all this time I thought it was a sex hormone. Guess everyone looking for TRT from a Dr. might wanna leave out low sex drive as a symptom or they might get laughed outta the Dr office

Come on man, you’ve never had test e where you could feel the rush 45 minutes after pinning? I’m sorry you’ve had bunk gear all this time. I’d think by now you’d be wise enough to be able to tell if the tren was accurately dosed by how wet your pillow is from sweat, but I guess not.

edit: enjoy being small forever @cochino while @Okbye8452 is literally putting POUNDS of muscle on every single day!

Havi

Having said that Cochino, I got a lot of respect for you and have learned a lot from you this far. I’m not good with the back and forth witty remarks. My bad if what I said somehow offended you big man

I like Trips but respectfully he doesn't need cheerleaders anymore. He is well established. If I have an issue I will voice it for sure. The cheerleading clutters the whole thread up. In actuality, it hurts the community and vis a vis the source.
Ill fuck some cheerleaders but not Trip's cheerleaders.

“Under promise and over deliver.”

That motto has saved me a ton of grief in my career. If you say that a project will take five months and it takes four, the customer will be ecstatic; if you say three and it takes four, they’ll be raging.
omg brother every fucking day every fucking project. I work with many teams and another team will promise something to a client that I never agreed to and Im left with the fucking promise to fulfill.
Clients then bitch when something was promised in a ridiculous timeline all so we could come in under competitors.
Anywho yeah, totally agree with your statement.

Listen, we appreciate you telling us the T/A times were good with an overall smooth experience. The rest of it is completely Moot. Pools of sweat, hard ons etc doesn’t warrant the Potency of the drug, only some side’s. Are you telling me you can’t get the same sides 50mgs less than what you have in your hands? See my point.
Yes I do see your point. I am admittedly pretty new here. I chimed in to say something positive about Trips amongst all the bashing but as far as potency and sides I guess I do see your point. I just see a lot of the solid tests coming in as well. I also used a source previously and didn’t experience the sides like that as intense at all.
I actually received batch 102 of Lady Var too, that I got for my girl. I came to Trips with it and he didn’t hesitate to make it right.
I’m not trying to argue with y’all. I respect you guys and your knowledge.

Last edited:
omg brother every fucking day every fucking project. I work with many teams and another team will promise something to a client that I never agreed to and Im left with the fucking promise to fulfill.
Clients then bitch when something was promised in a ridiculous timeline all so we could come in under competitors.
Anywho yeah, totally agree with your statement.
Agreed with that one...I've been there been thru that shit on some IT projects I been on that involved multiple teams. There's one or 2 that I got fucked over on and that really gets me gritting my teeth...you never know how many skulls I wanted badly to cave in...

You guys bashing Trip and his T/A time are some real panzies with soccer mom pms tendencies. The guy is top notch and his gear is on point. I have made several orders with him and if its not 3 days its 5 or 7. Wtf do you guys think you are ordering? A laptop from Amazon? A TV from best buy? You guys are ordering illegal UGL gear from an unknown mystery man online. Come on. The guys comes through and the gear is legit. Thats enough for me. Also, all the postal and delivery services are running slow for everyone. I've been ordering things from all over the web and NOTHING is getting here in the expected delivery date. You guys think you want to start your cycle on Monday so you order it on Thursday and it should be at your door in the morning in 3 days? Gtfoh. You guys should be ordering and planning things months in advance. And that's for everything in life. Not just internet juice orders. Grow up.
When I do finally grow up, I want to be a dumb cunt just like you. Thanks.

Nothing gets me hard quite like a good scantron!

Havi

Having said that Cochino, I got a lot of respect for you and have learned a lot from you this far. I’m not good with the back and forth witty remarks. My bad if what I said somehow offended you big man
Its all good bro I'm just busting your balls.

You're gonna get the same feeling you are now on any properly dosed gear.

Sponsors