Triple B Solutions

Great! Just a great response as usual. How about you answer his question?
I did just a few posts back. I have no details on when he placed his order but one could infer that I grabbed the wrong batch number for his pack.

Half of these people like @fooba are just stirring the pot. Freak fits firmly in that category as well. They do not care what the answer is so why bother?

I did just a few posts back. I have no details on when he placed his order but one could infer that I grabbed the wrong batch number for his pack.

Half of these people like @fooba are just stirring the pot. Freak fits firmly in that category as well. They do not care what the answer is so why bother?
If I didn't care I wouldn't have asked.

You're not answering because you don't have a good answer.. this "I grabbed the wrong batch" doesn't work when it's a batch that was not supposed to be in existence anymore.

Trips this all ain't about you. We all care for an answer whether we buy from you or not.
To say you threw away 'tons' of Var oh but kept a few packs around is bullshit.

You didn't throw shit away. I'm not saying you are or aren't selling it, but you definitely didn't throw it away.

Keep taking those backward steps.

All I know is I better Im have my pack within 7 business days or else I’m gonna be busting all of you gay meat heads wide open you fruity fucking scalawags. I don’t go the gym to the gym to socialize and meet hot babe online. I go there to get big af so I can fuck your gf. Tell me Triple B how’s my dick taste Ya gay queer bag!!! Honestly it was some of the worst pussy I ever had but damn she sucked my cock like a fat meth whore!!!!

Attachments

• 1629087571618.gif
    1629087571618.gif
    2 MB · Views: 93
All I know is I better Im have my pack within 7 business days or else I’m gonna be busting all of you gay meat heads wide open you fruity fucking scalawags. I don’t go the gym to the gym to socialize and meet hot babe online. I go there to get big af so I can fuck your gf. Tell me Triple B how’s my dick taste Ya gay queer bag!!! Honestly it was some of the worst pussy I ever had but damn she sucked my cock like a fat meth whore!!!!
1629087920540.gif
I’m totally kidding @TripleBSolutions.
I’m just bored and awake unfortunately

Trips this all ain't about you. We all care for an answer whether we buy from you or not.
To say you threw away 'tons' of Var oh but kept a few packs around is bullshit.

You didn't throw shit away. I'm not saying you are or aren't selling it, but you definitely didn't throw it away.

Keep taking those backward steps.

idk how he went from trying to kiss up to you to whatever hes doing now

Please do. You've said it's in the testing section, but I can't find it in your thread. Been politely asking for a bit now...

@Jamzbeast thanks for the effort! That would have been shocking if that was Opti's gh.
The last one I seen tested was from Logan , which was back in April if I'm not mistaking? Haven't seen any recent tests done on Opti...

The last one I seen tested was from Logan , which was back in April if I'm not mistaking? Haven't seen any recent tests done on Opti...

opti told me around the end of july that opti canada had the most recent test results. no gh testing by trips in the testing section even though he said yes and yes to someone who asked if it was there. only some raws and oils from around 2 weeks ago.

here he says back in june that he should have test results shortly for new hgh :rolleyes:

opti told me around the end of july that opti canada had the most recent test results. no gh testing by trips in the testing section even though he said yes and yes to someone who asked if it was there. only some raws and oils from around 2 weeks ago.

here he says back in june that he should have test results shortly for new hgh :rolleyes:
stop spreading misinformation and stirring the pot if youj dont trust me dont order from me. i have plenty of blind tests blah blah blah

You’re the Fucking GOAT
Screw these clowns bro. You’re doing your thing and from what I see you got repeat consumers so you must be doing something right. No business runs flawlessly 24/7

so fuck em