Triple B Solutions

I'm currently on 500iu hcg 2x week and on the igf-1 number ive read nandralone can effects results and my last shot of GH was aprox 18hrs before blood draw. Your thoughts?
I would up that to 500 eod for starters. If your e2 wasn’t in the basement then the dose you’re on would be fine. But you need to get that up and fast, so HCG is the easiest lever to pull.

I greatly appreciate the advice!
I meant to answer the IGF-1 thing too, but I got distracted.

Nandrolone actually increases IGF-1, though that effect is less relevant when taking exogenous GH. Your numbers are pretty low for someone who’s on 4iu/d. They’re not terrible, but if it’s me I’m not buying that particular GH again. With what you’re taking you’d expect to see a lot better number. It’s not worth raising Hell over, but I would be casting my eye towards another vendor for the future. That’s just me.

I meant to answer the IGF-1 thing too, but I got distracted.

Nandrolone actually increases IGF-1, though that effect is less relevant when taking exogenous GH. Your numbers are pretty low for someone who’s on 4iu/d. They’re not terrible, but if it’s me I’m not buying that particular GH again. With what you’re taking you’d expect to see a lot better number. It’s not worth raising Hell over, but I would be casting my eye towards another vendor for the future. That’s just me.
HGH levels can be hard to pin down from blood work alone. If he wants I’ll comp him to send the HGH in for testing.

Gentleman please see attached labs and let me know if you think raising my dosage of test by 100mg per week would be enough to raise my E2 level as it seems the Primo has dropped my E2 quite a bit, It usually runs around 30 to 40 at 200mg per week of Test. Current experiment is as follows. Thanks ahead!

Started on 5/31/21

300mg Test E per week shots split across 7 days

180mg Deca per week shots split across 7 days

400mg Primo E per week shots on Monday and Thursday PM (Trips)

50mg Provirion per day 25mg x 2 AM & PM (Trips)

4iu GH Post workout and AM fasted on non-workout days (Goodlyfe from Trips)

50mcg T4 AM fasted started on 6/14
Low MCH and MCHC - anybody care to comment? Google is a little fuzzy as to why these numbers are important.

Low MCH and MCHC - anybody care to comment? Google is a little fuzzy as to why these numbers are important.
Normally an indicator of low iron. These numbers are low for me after donating blood and ferritin testing proved it was low iron. My iron levels take forever to bounce back after donating.

Anyone fuck with ryderwear shoes? I've always wanted to grab a pair... They're having like 60%off right now

Anyone fuck with ryderwear shoes? I've always wanted to grab a pair... They're having like 60%off right now
Wrong thread brah. Please tell me you aren't the same Heavy Iron from ASF cuz if you are, Ima bout to tear you a new hole.
If you aren't please accept my sincerest apologies.