Triple B Solutions

Swamped with orders today so replies to cycle advice and lifting questions are going to be slower. Thank you MESO.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/q7rhkSJJ

That always makes me LOL. They came to the forum to find your list and contact information, and instead of utilizing the forum for training and cycle advice they gum up your inbox instead.

Fucking noobs. They want to keep the umbilical cord firmly attached by wasting your time with nonsense emails until their $150 order shows up.

You've got more patience than me, i'll give you that much.

That always makes me LOL. They came to the forum to find your list and contact information, and instead of utilizing the forum for training and cycle advice they gum up your inbox instead.

Fucking noobs. They want to keep the umbilical cord firmly attached by wasting your time with nonsense emails until their $150 order shows up.

You've got more patience than me, i'll give you that much.
thats what i thought! your a quality vendor for meso right now i hope...not a fukin anabolic coach with advice for newbs! haha. this is a forum site with a source page...not a straight source store with a personal chat on what to buy for fitness goals! lol

Last edited:
Swamped with orders today so replies to cycle advice and lifting questions are going to be slower. Thank you MESO.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/q7rhkSJJ

Lol. How long does it take to write back “Besides testosterone, which you can’t afford to run out of, you dirty little addict, Primo is the anabolic for you. So how many vials would you like to start with? Most of the cool kids take 10. And can I interest you in HGH and anavar?”

no lab pics cause opsec bro just trust him to not be using his bathtub
O-k then. Is a no from me. For someone claiming to suffer from OCD, the labels are ghei, so is the branding, and don’t get me started with naming low dose oxandrolone "Lady Anavar". So fucking stupid. Presentation is literally the easiest thing to get right. How does he manage to fuck that up? Almost had me. Unto the next kitchen.

O-k then. Is a no from me. For someone claiming to suffer from OCD, the labels are ghei, so is the branding, and don’t get me started with naming low dose oxandrolone "Lady Anavar". So fucking stupid. Presentation is literally the easiest thing to get right. How does he manage to fuck that up? Almost had me. Unto the next kitchen.
You joined yesterday....
lady anavar is pretty smart to be honest. Sounds like you should order some for your period

Let me guess. Couldn’t remember your password..... sure
What? You use the same password for every website you register with just so you can remember? Can’t expect higher security precaution from someone pinning bunk gear for the sole reason it'll cost him less than $50 a vial.

What? You use the same password for every website you register with just so you can remember? Can’t expect higher security precaution from someone pinning bunk gear for the sole reason it'll cost him less than $50 a vial.
So you were banned? I’m sorry you’re over paying for gear from your local gear junkie. You must be unaware what this stuff cost to make

You joined yesterday....
lady anavar is pretty smart to be honest. Sounds like you should order some for your period
what does his join date have to do with him asking for lab pics? are new members not allowed to ask for lab pics? ok then

why do you feel the need to constantly defend trips? hes a grown man (i hope) and can defend himself.

what does his join date have to do with him asking for lab pics? are new members not allowed to ask for lab pics? ok then

why do you feel the need to constantly defend trips? hes a grown man (i hope) and can defend himself.
I was talking about the fact he joined yesterday and called low dose anavar “lady anavar” stupid when it’s actually smart considering all the females that need lose dose anavar.

It’s so funny some of you let fuck boys join here and trash sources that are doing decent jobs to provide us testing and cheap gear.

I was talking about the fact he joined yesterday and called low dose anavar “lady anavar” stupid when it’s actually smart considering all the females that need lose dose anavar.

It’s so funny some of you let fuck boys join here and trash sources.
Lowering the concentration of an AAS doesn’t make it a feminine product. Just saying. Anyways... I understand your comment as a seized opportunity to say something funny. And admittedly it was... funny. So, thanks for the lols?

It’s so funny some of you let fuck boys join here and trash sources that are doing decent jobs to provide us testing and cheap gear.
? the only reason his gear is tested is because of said "trashing" from the members here. if it wasnt for that, hed still be brewing based on raws with test results dated from the future and overdosing to compensate for low purity.

Lowering the concentration of an AAS doesn’t make it a feminine product. Just saying. Anyways... I understand your comment as a seized opportunity to say something funny. And admittedly it was... funny. So, thanks for the lols?
I mean it kinda does ... what male is using 5 mg anavar?

Wrong thread brah. Please tell me you aren't the same Heavy Iron from ASF cuz if you are, Ima bout to tear you a new hole.
If you aren't please accept my sincerest apologies.
I literally just changed my handle. I don't fuck with any other boards. Never have or will. Oh and there is no wrong thread on an open fourm. Sorta like how talking about grabbing dicks, wrestling, and jujitsu goes on for 3 pages.