Triple B Solutions

Gentleman please see attached labs and let me know if you think raising my dosage of test by 100mg per week would be enough to raise my E2 level as it seems the Primo has dropped my E2 quite a bit, It usually runs around 30 to 40 at 200mg per week of Test. Current experiment is as follows. Thanks ahead!

Started on 5/31/21

300mg Test E per week shots split across 7 days

180mg Deca per week shots split across 7 days

400mg Primo E per week shots on Monday and Thursday PM (Trips)

50mg Provirion per day 25mg x 2 AM & PM (Trips)

4iu GH Post workout and AM fasted on non-workout days (Goodlyfe from Trips)

50mcg T4 AM fasted started on 6/14
your test results look great! but ya wow your e2 is pretty low..im not an expert with moderating your stack dosing to achieve what levels you need...but raising your test seems like a good start. why do you run deca pretty low? what do you achieve or have noticed from the deca in your cycle or at that dosage may i ask? do you feel there is a synergy effect with the primo?

I've never been to another forum before. Holy shit that was a tough read.
Once I saw good old Dylan on that post I knew what direction it would go.

All other sources suck except the ones that we shill for. SMH. After reading that I'm so grateful for this place. Damn.

Last edited:
your test results look great! but ya wow your e2 is pretty low..im not an expert with moderating your stack dosing to achieve what levels you need...but raising your test seems like a good start. why do you run deca pretty low? what do you achieve or have noticed from the deca in your cycle or at that dosage may i ask? do you feel there is a synergy effect with the primo?
I typically run the deca aroun 120mg with my trt dose and have noticed quite a bit of joint relief, I've started training with a coach and going pretty hard so I figured I'd up it a little in hope of maintaining the comfort while going harder. I've also read that deca and Primo do work well together.
I'm actually feeling great but have noticed a slight decrease in libido as well as my joints starting to creak again which I can now see why based on my E2.

Once I saw good old Dylan on that post I knew what direction is would go.

All other sources suck except the ones that we shill for. SMH. After reading that I'm so grateful for this place. Damn.
Dylan and his merry pack of fools are just scammers. Meso is for harm reduction and I'd hoped Dylan would see that but nope not happening. He kept steering the direction to his little scam operation. Both Anabolex.com and his Isarms.com are just scam boards he runs. Fuck that twink.

Didn't know there's both an Anabolex.com (Dylan's scam board) and Anabolex.org...was the original a .com or .org?

Dylan and his merry pack of fools are just scammers. Meso is for harm reduction and I'd hoped Dylan would see that but nope not happening. He kept steering the direction to his little scam operation. Both Anabolex.com and his Isarms.com are just scam boards he runs. Fuck that twink.

Didn't know there's both an Anabolex.com (Dylan's scam board) and Anabolex.org...was the original a .com or .org?
spot on. i believe .com

I typically run the deca aroun 120mg with my trt dose and have noticed quite a bit of joint relief, I've started training with a coach and going pretty hard so I figured I'd up it a little in hope of maintaining the comfort while going harder. I've also read that deca and Primo do work well together.
I'm actually feeling great but have noticed a slight decrease in libido as well as my joints starting to creak again which I can now see why based on my E2.
thats exactly what i thought you were thinking...running your deca with your trt or your cycle for joint relief. ive never ran low doses to help my joints even though every cycle i always say i should when my shoulder and elbow and wrist hurt when i start benching 3 plates or curling ez bar 140...
yes definitley e2 shows now any discomfort your having huh? getting too "dry" and lifting heavy...are you bulking, cutting, or just maintaining? why deca over npp? is your cycle on the longer side?

i broke my fibula in my leg about 20 weeks ago and it still hasnt healed all the way! its really pissing me off not healing...so i think i want to throw in a low-mid dosage of npp in my 10 to 12 week "blast" cycle.
(i love going hard real fast and real quick and then off)
im going to run like 600 mg/week test cycle and 600mg/week tren with mabey some androl for a strength and cut cycle.
do you think adding in 200 mg/week of npp will help my leg break healing?

thats exactly what i thought you were thinking...running your deca with your trt or your cycle for joint relief. ive never ran low doses to help my joints even though every cycle i always say i should when my shoulder and elbow and wrist hurt when i start benching 3 plates or curling ez bar 140...
yes definitley e2 shows now any discomfort your having huh? getting too "dry" and lifting heavy...are you bulking, cutting, or just maintaining? why deca over npp? is your cycle on the longer side?

i broke my fibula in my leg about 20 weeks ago and it still hasnt healed all the way! its really pissing me off not healing...so i think i want to throw in a low-mid dosage of npp in my 10 to 12 week "blast" cycle.
(i love going hard real fast and real quick and then off)
im going to run like 600 mg/week test cycle and 600mg/week tren with mabey some androl for a strength and cut cycle.
do you think adding in 200 mg/week of npp will help my leg break healing?
I'm working on a re comp and just taking it slow trying to stay healthy and not get injured, so not going very heavy and I'm running the deca because I have it from a prescription so really just trying to build a good solid base then take a break, re asses and see what goals will be next. Sorry to hear about your leg and hope for a speedy recovery.

Gentleman please see attached labs and let me know if you think raising my dosage of test by 100mg per week would be enough to raise my E2 level as it seems the Primo has dropped my E2 quite a bit, It usually runs around 30 to 40 at 200mg per week of Test. Current experiment is as follows. Thanks ahead!

Started on 5/31/21

Up the test or add HCG.

That IGF-1 is on the lower side for 4iu of growth, no?

original was .com and it started out as anabolix

That's not normal, and I doubt steroids will help. What does your doctor say about this?
i havnt gone back to see the doctor..i probably should go back for a follow up. when i say "healed"..i mean it still gives me pain. unfortunatley...i kept standing and working on it..gotta make a living. i thought itd be healed in 8 to 12 weeks tops. i feel like if i concentrate on resting more...along with maybe npp and my creatine levels high in my cycle along with adequate sleep will help accelerate more healing.

try BPC & TB? i had a bad knee from jiu jitsu and it healed in 1 month injecting everyday
i havnt gone back to see the doctor..i probably should go back for a follow up. when i say "healed"..i mean it still gives me pain. unfortunatley...i kept standing and working on it..gotta make a living. i thought itd be healed in 8 to 12 weeks tops. i feel like if i concentrate on resting more...along with maybe npp and my creatine levels high in my cycle along with adequate sleep will help accelerate more healing.

Started on 5/31/21

Just jack up the test and deca to 1000mg each and that will take care of your low E2 problem.

Started on 5/31/21

Why are you taking the proviron? Dropping that would likely fix your e2.

Your cholesterol and liver values are already jacked despite only being on for a little while. What are your normal values when you’re not blasting?

Why are you taking the proviron? Dropping that would likely fix your e2.

Your cholesterol and liver values are already jacked despite only being on for a little while. What are your normal values when you’re not blasting?
The proviron was suggested by an accosiate who runs it year round, but I'll drop it ASAP and my liver/lipids are always in the green when on trt only.