Triple B Solutions

I've never been to another forum before. Holy shit that was a tough read.
Yeah I thought you were exaggerating but fuck those guys are fucking idiots. I don’t think they have a reading comprehension level above the 2nd grade they all couldn’t understand @Athlete127 clearly said @TripleBSolutions offers a $200 credit.

Once again, thank god for meso, and thank god for all of you knowledgeable people that contribute to this forum. If I was stuck with forums like that I might actually join my boy @Hughinn in being an addict.

This is what everyone who is too pussy to train jiu-jitsu says.

Yeah I thought you were exaggerating but fuck those guys are fucking idiots. I don’t think they have a reading comprehension level above the 2nd grade they all couldn’t understand @Athlete127 clearly said @TripleBSolutions offers a $200 credit.

Once again, thank god for meso, and thank god for all of you knowledgeable people that contribute to this forum. If I was stuck with forums like that I might actually join my boy @Hughinn in being an addict.
Lmao.

I appreciate the shade bro.

wow the shillness from those lame mods at anabolix is so damn real its disgusting. they pounced on dude saying tripleB will credit 200 for test...saying he must be trip and saying the most obvious flames anyone with any forum savyness can see right through.

i almost think that dude who ordered primo is a plant himself. thats what i thought right away with a stupid arnold comment.

i know what goes on with the BS on other forums. been a member with Meso for 8 years now and mostly lurk haha..but thank goodness theres Meso whenever its time to cycle and hit the gym again.
Stan and Sym were so good to me helping with several cycles.
i had the NPC fresno classic in 2020 and covid stopped everything. now over a year later and im at 210 pounds with like almost 17 percent. i lost an inch on my arms!
i think its time to bring the beast back!

hello my Meso brothers again! and ty @TripleBSolutions for being here. i hope you stay solid for awhile.

p.s. @The_Dude69 one cycle is too many and a thousand is never enough! haha
you have a seat for me at stereoidaholics cause im about to relapse!

Lol....yeah props to @Athlete127 , I would of lost it just over the fact that almost every member couldn't comprehend his post. Brain dead zombies over there...
They are very stupid. I couldnt tell if they were really ignorant or were trying to twist his words to discredit what he was saying. I thought the op was Dylan or one of his other faggots based on everything said. Usually only people who have been around are concerned with helping new ppl not get burned. "not taking advantage of newbies like myself" was written by someone who isn't new. I dont remember what else was said but it all added up to someone pretending to be green but someone that green wouldnt have said it like that. Their scamming is set up perfect for the young man who just finished Derek's latest new video and is ready to jump on low test and sarms with turkesteron

Gentleman please see attached labs and let me know if you think raising my dosage of test by 100mg per week would be enough to raise my E2 level as it seems the Primo has dropped my E2 quite a bit, It usually runs around 30 to 40 at 200mg per week of Test. Current experiment is as follows. Thanks ahead!

Started on 5/31/21

300mg Test E per week shots split across 7 days

180mg Deca per week shots split across 7 days

400mg Primo E per week shots on Monday and Thursday PM (Trips)

50mg Provirion per day 25mg x 2 AM & PM (Trips)

4iu GH Post workout and AM fasted on non-workout days (Goodlyfe from Trips)

50mcg T4 AM fasted started on 6/14

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 59
  • 2.png
    2.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 53
  • 3.png
    3.png
    103.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 4.png
    4.png
    52.8 KB · Views: 74
wow the shillness from those lame mods at anabolix is so damn real its disgusting. they pounced on dude saying tripleB will credit 200 for test...saying he must be trip and saying the most obvious flames anyone with any forum savyness can see right through.

i almost think that dude who ordered primo is a plant himself. thats what i thought right away with a stupid arnold comment.

i know what goes on with the BS on other forums. been a member with Meso for 8 years now and mostly lurk haha..but thank goodness theres Meso whenever its time to cycle and hit the gym again.
Stan and Sym were so good to me helping with several cycles.
i had the NPC fresno classic in 2020 and covid stopped everything. now over a year later and im at 210 pounds with like almost 17 percent. i lost an inch on my arms!
i think its time to bring the beast back!

hello my Meso brothers again! and ty @TripleBSolutions for being here. i hope you stay solid for awhile.

p.s. @The_Dude69 one cycle is too many and a thousand is never enough! haha
you have a seat for me at stereoidaholics cause im about to relapse!
i almost forgot wanted to send a quick welcome back tit shot hello! there you go boys! any tits back are welcome with your bloodwork stats..make sure that boner shows the results are real! lol

lana_0005.jpg

Last edited: