Triple B Solutions

You said a cup. Just in your last post you mentioned compression shorts but the original argument was about a cup. So no… No cups. Compression shorts possibly. But I have never worn them.
Wait till you get racked in the nuts or gripped by the nuts, you'll change your mind quick :eek:o_O

Yeah man, just letting it run high since I don't get any sides and I'm not trying to dry out.

Should I take some ai anyway? not too sure.
It wouldn't hurt although if you are not feeling any E2 sides I am not sure. Anyone chime in on what kind of damage e2 could be doing if he is not seeing any sides?

It made all of our squabbling here look like genius level intellectual debates.
Who the hell are those people?
They’re the people that SST looks down on.

Half of them are not even members. They’re just screen names used to push the board’s shady sponsors on unsuspecting noobs.

Half of them are not even members. They’re just screen names used to push the board’s shady sponsors on unsuspecting noobs.
Does that place even have ANY traffic? Wait, anabolex.com or .org- .org has hardly any traffic I believe

Edit, Ok we are talking about .com; PS, props to @Athlete127 for trying to give those idiots a reality check. Some peeps are beyond help.
3 posts in the thread that tell me everything I need to know about that shit board-
there are others I think the best I actually left off, the dipshit who said Naps, PSL and Domestic-Supply are best.
I don't think Domestic-Supply should be lumped with the other two because I don't believe them to be that shitty but some of you would say otherwise.
Naps and PSL are the two shittiest out there and both selective scammers. The majority of that board appears to be fools.

BodyMonster34​

bro meso Rx worst forum out there, buncha scammers and biches on there

dylangemelli​

V.I.P.

Red

domestic-supply.com has the best quality you can find... heres a link to my favorite brand there which is balkan

Mobster​

V.I.P.

Thanks for the info. I'll stick to PSL

Last edited:

Yeah exactly. Half of the posters are shills or sources. They just fuck over and recycle every newbie that comes along.

So old Anabolex was taken over by Dylan and his gang...sad. I never was on that forum but heard stories about the old Anabolex over the years.

Isarms is another Gemelli board that's got the same M.O.

Does that place even have ANY traffic? Wait, anabolex.com or .org- .org has hardly any traffic I believe

Edit, Ok we are talking about .com; PS, props to @Athlete127 for trying to give those idiots a reality check. Some peeps are beyond help.
3 posts in the thread that tell me everything I need to know about that shit board-
there are others I think the best I actually left off, the dipshit who said Naps, PSL and Domestic-Supply are best.
I don't think Domestic-Supply should be lumped with the other two because I don't believe them to be that shitty but some of you would say otherwise.
Naps and PSL are the two shittiest out there and both selective scammers. The majority of that board appears to be fools.

BodyMonster34​

bro meso Rx worst forum out there, buncha scammers and biches on there

dylangemelli​

V.I.P.

Red

domestic-supply.com has the best quality you can find... heres a link to my favorite brand there which is balkan

Mobster​

V.I.P.

Thanks for the info. I'll stick to PSL

i have to disagree. They're (DS) affiliated with AIDS Gemelli in one way or another. That makes them a definite no go IMO.

Is Mobster the fat blind guy with his arms crossed in his avi? i haven't browsed that "forum" in a long time, but if i remember correctly that's his answer for everything.