Triple B Solutions

Man that forum board looked like someone left the zoo gates open all night and the animals had a gay butt sex orgy.

I dunno, but a guy who's never used gear before and starts out with low dose primobolan probably isn't going to see any really drastic results.
Lmfao! Dude said use napsgear if you want Primobolan. Holy fuck my sides.

Wrestling and BJJ are only gay if you’re a fucking pussy. Because you can’t handle that shit. Because your balls wouldn’t show up in a singlet or gi. Just flatness. Zero balls, even off the Test.

Hey bro even if you have no sides that’s really unhealthy to have Estro that high. Grab some Aromasin 12.5 every 3rd day then retest
I have aromasin and arimidex. I take bp regularly.
I'll pop some ai and test again in a couple weeks. here's the rest of my bloods.. I posted this in the mens health section yesterday, but it doesn't get the traffic that this thread does lol.

labreport2.jpg

Where do you formally compete where you don't have to wear a cup? Or at least a pair of compression shorts!

At this point, I'll have to admit I'm old enough to have been wrestling since the mid 90s. And they didn't have compression shorts back then.

Man that forum board looked like someone left the zoo gates open all night and the animals had a gay butt sex orgy.

I dunno, but a guy who's never used gear before and starts out with low dose primobolan probably isn't going to see any really drastic results.
Lol I went and read it

You said a cup. Just in your last post you mentioned compression shorts but the original argument was about a cup. So no… No cups. Compression shorts possibly. But I have never worn them.
Hmm. Okay I see.

I don't remember exactly when compression shorts came out. But it was at least the early 2000s before I was seeing them.

I can say in the early and mid 90s in alot of places, you had to have a cup.

Fuck I feel old.