Triple B Solutions

I’ve been considering looking into them. Most of the time I wake up it’s to piss. I’ll wake up to pee 3-4 a night so I wasn’t sure if a CPAP machine would help that.
Sleep apnea is what you use the CPAP for. Different story if you have to get up multiple times a night to take a leak. I sort of fixed that by stopping all fluid intake around 8PM as I am in bed by 11PM.

I’ve been considering looking into them. Most of the time I wake up it’s to piss. I’ll wake up to pee 3-4 a night so I wasn’t sure if a CPAP machine would help that.
That is true but that also is not normal. How old are you? I don't think you should be getting up to piss more than once a night unless maybe you have been out drinking a ton. You should ask your doc about that next time you visit.

I have reallllly bad sleep apnea so I wake up like 20-30 times a night its awful
I recently ordered seroquel off alldaychemist, my life had changed since using it paired with 3:1 cbd thc mix at night. I was like an insomniac before. Shootin dope at a young age really fucked up my noggin.

edit; as well as my blood pressure dropped 20 points on both ends

How can you say that wrestling is gay?

There’s nothing inherently gay about two sweaty men grabbing at and mounting each other in skin-tight leotards.
That's why I refuse to train in jujitsu.

I'm not going to lay underneath of another man with my legs spread.
I'd rather just go ahead and take the ass kicking.

But I get your point.

I guess we all have our own lines.

That's why I refuse to train in jujitsu.

I'm not going to lay underneath of another man with my legs spread.
I'd rather just go ahead and take the ass kicking.

But I get your point.

I guess we all have our own lines.
Now jiu jitsu is gay? Some of you guys are shot.

Now jiu jitsu is gay? Some of you guys are shot.
Everything is gay. Accept the gayness. Flaunt the gayness. Shove the gayness down throats. It's the new normal. :eek:o_O
PS I used to say wrestling was gay simply because of their outfits but then again I was in powerlifting and had to wear a unitard so I guess I am gay too.
The truth about wrestling is that it takes one tough dude. Always trying to make weight at the last minute then relying on power and endurance to win. Those fuckers run all the time. Pretty tough IMO.

got blood work on trips gear. 250 test c/250 mast e per week, no ai
I've got no E sides. Is it too high? do I need to lower it?

labreport1.jpg

150 hot damn! Are you having any sides? Are you watching the notebook and eating a pint of Ben and Jerry’s? If so that’s completely normal.

Everything is gay. Accept the gayness. Flaunt the gayness. Shove the gayness down throats. It's the new normal. :eek:o_O
PS I used to say wrestling was gay simply because of their outfits but then again I was in powerlifting and had to wear a unitard so I guess I am gay too.
The truth about wrestling is that it takes one tough dude. Always trying to make weight at the last minute then relying on power and endurance to win. Those fuckers run all the time. Pretty tough IMO.
Just never figured breaking someone’s arm or choking them unconscious was gay. I’m gunna go to class tomorrow in a rainbow rash guard and gay the place up.

Man that forum board looked like someone left the zoo gates open all night and the animals had a gay butt sex orgy.

I dunno, but a guy who's never used gear before and starts out with low dose primobolan probably isn't going to see any really drastic results.

Just never figured breaking someone’s arm or choking them unconscious was gay. I’m gunna go to class tomorrow in a rainbow rash guard and gay the place up.
Hell man, maybe I'm just biased. I've been wrestling since high school and jujitsu is like our ultimate rival. I went to a few jujitsu dojo's several years ago to learn how to avoid submissions.

They'd roll a little while, smoke a Doobie then hit the Starbucks till tomorrow. Just wasn't my scene.

But on a side note, I just can't bring myself to wrap my legs around another man.

Maybe that's just me.

No disrespect intended

Hell man, maybe I'm just biased. I've been wrestling since high school and jujitsu is like our ultimate rival.

But on a side note, I just can't bring myself to wrap my legs around another man.

Maybe that's just me
Well that’s because where wrestling ends, jiu jitsu starts lol.

Man that forum board looked like someone left the zoo gates open all night and the animals had an orgy.

I dunno, but a guy who's never used gear before and starts out with low dose primobolan probably isn't going to see any really drastic results.
Bro, you need to stick to Domestic Supply.

Have you tried Domestic Supply?

Domestic Supply.