Triple B Solutions

Its okay. My fault.
I never seen the video before but I have to say, awesome lift man I hope if I make it to your age, I’m still able to lift like that.

I think we all forget sometimes we are all here because we have a similar passion. Whether that be bodybuilding, powerlifting, or just slinging weights. It’s hard sometimes but we should look out for one another, the fighting isn’t worth shit.

That was pretty sick. Unlike our resident shill troll liar cool guy WSM Mr. Olympia wannabe in training, i will honestly say i could not do that and watching you pull that much weight without straining doesn't make me feel so inferior that i have run my mouth and make unbelievable claims. Me and the troll are definitely cut from different cloths.
you are just mad you arent strong or look good so not much going for you :) weird jealousy thing coming from you, debby cake

@cochino is a bad MF, I wish I can lift weight like when I’m 58. I don’t even deadlift.

41 years to go, champ.

Mom just doesn't want you to hurt your back and i understand. She worries. Her and i had a talk about it, but i feel you really should be doing some deadlifting. Maybe once a week with the pink dumbbells.

you are just mad you arent strong or look good so not much going for you :) weird jealousy thing coming from you, debby cake
Dude seriously? Look man I only called you out for praising the source.

To say he doesn't look good is crazy. We're not all on this for the same thing.

41 years to go, champ.

Mom just doesn't want you to hurt your back and i understand. She worries. Her and i had a talk about it, but i feel you really should be doing some deadlifting. Maybe once a week with the pink dumbbells.
Good fucking lord between this and Mr poopie pants i I have no words lmao

I never seen the video before but I have to say, awesome lift man I hope if I make it to your age, I’m still able to lift like that.

I think we all forget sometimes we are all here because we have a similar passion. Whether that be bodybuilding, powerlifting, or just slinging weights. It’s hard sometimes but we should look out for one another, the fighting isn’t worth shit.
Amen on the bolded. Ffs this is the source board no less.

methyl mike said hes prepping for a show and this guy says hes in prep too...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Nah. Mike actually has a personality. Troll127 is only 1 more damaged chromosome away from shedding his clothing, adorning a loin cloth and communicating with huffs and grunts.

Props- No one should talk shit about that- When Im 58 Ill probably be super out of shape and almost crippled rolling around WalMart in one of those fucking scooters.

I also want to deadlift again after seeing it.. damn
on saturday there was a tall dude (probably 6'3) deadlifting up to 170kg x 3. Ive watched and gave him some tips, but in reality all ive wished to do was grab the bar and lift it/outlift him with ease... but i guess this would not be wise with my current heart condition.

deadlifts were always the one lift where i could shine. Squats were okay, bench was a shame.
During covid i did train deadlift and deadlift variations (rack dead, romanian, hex bar) atleast 3 times a week, this is when i got up to 255kg x 3 on regular deads. (at 105kg bw)
oh man how i miss them

You know I really don't care. I could give 2 shits what the guy next to me does as long as he's giving 100%. What pissed me off is the guy saying I had trouble getting the lift up and I was weak, whatever.

I don't have the physique or lifts that a lot of guys have. Fact is I don't care.

Example at the age I am or fuck maybe even 20, I'll never have the back you have. I'm fucking happy, impressed and I give props.

If you and I were to disagree on something, even if you called me a cocksucker, to say you're fat and have a shitty back would make me look pretty fucking stupid.
I.mean its okay to disagree. I mean fuck it would be boring if we didn't.

But, when fucking anybody starts sucking a sources cock, I draw the line and I know you and the other vets do as well.
Don't sweat it man. You are above the troll...keep on training the way you do!

I also want to deadlift again after seeing it.. damn
on saturday there was a tall dude (probably 6'3) deadlifting up to 170kg x 3. Ive watched and gave him some tips, but in reality all ive wished to do was grab the bar and lift it/outlift him with ease... but i guess this would not be wise with my current heart condition.

deadlifts were always the one lift where i could shine. Squats were okay, bench was a shame.
During covid i did train deadlift and deadlift variations (rack dead, romanian, hex bar) atleast 3 times a week, this is when i got up to 255kg x 3 on regular deads. (at 105kg bw)
oh man how i miss them
If you can get that heart issue dealt with bet you could be able to get back to deads...even light ones. Hopefully the docs can find what's wrong and be able to fix it.

If you can get that heart issue dealt with bet you could be able to get back to deads...even light ones. Hopefully the docs can find what's wrong and be able to fix it.
i hope so and i truely believe so :) the "being depressive stage" is over, i just believe in myself and my body :)
sadly the hospital that did the catethers and the myocardbiopsys is slow as shit.. Trips T/A is godlike compared to how slow they work ;-)

So you're saying there's a possibility that you may not be that slightly balding guy who woke up, jumped out of bed and put on his posing trunks to pose for a back shot?

That's preposterous..
"Posing trunks"

I'll admit I'm not a bodybuilder. My AAS use is for my hobby, boxing/fighting/wrestling and not bodybuilding.

But that shit looked like a pair of panties to me.

And the balding dude looked like a ripped 185lbs or so. Definitely not a performance oriented physique. Not very flexible, not enough water to have any real endurance. But ripped.

Like a bodybuilder in a pair of panties with a wedgie.

"Posing trunks"

I'll admit I'm not a bodybuilder. My AAS use is for my hobby, boxing/fighting/wrestling and not bodybuilding.

And the balding dude looked like a ripped 185lbs or so. Definitely not a performance oriented physique. Not very flexible, not enough water to have any real endurance. But ripped.

dude that’s bodybuilding. You can’t hate on someone’s preference about wearing a Speedo when your preference is rolling around and bear hugging with half naked sweaty dudes.
Don’t say that one is weird and the other is not. Both can be construed as “gay”

dude that’s bodybuilding. You can’t hate on someone’s preference about wearing a Speedo when your preference is rolling around and bear hugging with half naked sweaty dudes.
Don’t say that one is weird and the other is not. Both can be construed as “gay”

Easy, man. It's his addiction talking.

"Posing trunks"

I’m not trying to defend anyone here, but to try to bash one of the few people on this forum that actually posted a picture of what they look like, when they look like that is insane to me.

The amount of dedication, and sacrifices one has to make to get down to that level of conditioning is no small feat. Then to maintain/continue to make improvements since he’s still a few weeks out takes more willpower then probably 99% of the people on this forum can understand.

We all have different goals, and do this for different reasons so to bash anyone is just fucking stupid. But bro if that looks like panties to you, your wife needs get some sexier underwear man no wonder you’re an “addict”