Triple B Solutions

No one should talk shit about that- When Im 58 Ill probably be super out of shape and almost crippled rolling around WalMart in one of those fucking scooters

Old decrepit man cochino @ 58 and my deadlift form sucks.

As you can tell, I almost had a heart attack pulling it off the floor.
Respect for that man, and I didn't see any fat rolls on you. A127 is a master troll alright.

If you're directing that at me and calling a truce I will accept that. To say a I struggled @565 is laughable. Could have pulled 600 easy there, but at my old decrepit age, a man has to know his limitations. ;)
you know I am trolling. I will NOT be able to deadlift that much at your age and that's a fact.

If you don't mind delete the video please
He might not be able to as 30 mins may have passed. @Millard can help edit it out of Lifter's post.

@Millard can you remove the video from this post?

It is in the quote of Cochino's post by Lifter.

If you're directing that at me and calling a truce I will accept that. To say a I struggled @565 is laughable. Could have pulled 600 easy there, but at my old decrepit age, a man has to know his limitations. ;)

That was pretty sick. Unlike our resident shill troll liar cool guy WSM Mr. Olympia wannabe in training, i will honestly say i could not do that and watching you pull that much weight without straining doesn't make me feel so inferior that i have run my mouth and make unbelievable claims. Me and the troll are definitely cut from different cloths.

serious question has anyone in here used cardarine?
I was going to, and then I seen everyone talking about the study that gave the rats cancer, so I never looked more into it. Some people at my gym take it and swear by it. It helps with your lipids and apparently makes cardio a breeze.

That was pretty sick. Unlike our resident shill troll liar cool guy WSM Mr. Olympia wannabe in training, i will honestly say i could not do that and watching you pull that much weight without straining doesn't make me feel so inferior that i have run my mouth and make unbelievable claims. Me and the troll are definitely cut from different cloths.
You know I really don't care. I could give 2 shits what the guy next to me does as long as he's giving 100%. What pissed me off is the guy saying I had trouble getting the lift up and I was weak, whatever.

I don't have the physique or lifts that a lot of guys have. Fact is I don't care.

Example at the age I am or fuck maybe even 20, I'll never have the back you have. I'm fucking happy, impressed and I give props.

If you and I were to disagree on something, even if you called me a cocksucker, to say you're fat and have a shitty back would make me look pretty fucking stupid.
I.mean its okay to disagree. I mean fuck it would be boring if we didn't.

But, when fucking anybody starts sucking a sources cock, I draw the line and I know you and the other vets do as well.

Sponsors