Triple B Solutions

EXACTLY just as I said... you really are old. I said POST prep... that means AFTER prep. jesus
Lmao you dumb bastard, you never said anything about a contest simply you would post it.
Since you can do 565×10+ it shouldn't be a problem for a video of 405×1 . Im looking for form since you said mine sucked.
You're all mouth and no action, not to mention a triple dick cocksucker.

Lmao you dumb bastard, you never said anything about a contest simply you would post it.
Since you can do 565×10+ it shouldn't be a problem for a video of 405×1 . Im looking for form since you said mine sucked.
You're all mouth and no action, not to mention a triple dick cocksucker.
you dumb ass old man... PREP = contest prep. I said POST prep. post means AFTER. you cant be THAT retarded can you?

you dumb ass old man... PREP = contest prep. I said POST prep. post means AFTER. you cant be THAT retarded can you?
You dumb ass troll you NEVER mentioned contest. We were all waiting for the video. Put up or gtfo you pussy.

You better be lucky I'm not your father. I would be fucking ashamed to have a pussy like you.

Can someone DM me when we get back to source talk. I'm probably gonna put in a order with Trips in the near future. Won't have it tested but I will do blood work.

You dumb ass troll you NEVER mentioned contest. We were all waiting for the video. Put up or gtfo you pussy.

You better be lucky I'm not your father. I would be fucking ashamed to have a pussy like you.
you have proved you cant read. you are the only one who couldnt read what I said

Well, kids, i'm off to DL 1000 lbs for 50+ reps. Can't post a video though. Prepping for contest in 10 years and my camera is broken. Everyone be good. Don't let Troll127 get any of his gay on you.

stfu. post your fat boy physique
I would much rather have the physique of @MisterSuperGod . You're at 5% with all kind of gear to get you there. Once you come off and gorge, you will look like absote shit.

He built that body on minimum gear and there's no way you or I could look like that.

Unlike you I'm a realist and happy with my body the way I am. I never used a lot of gear and some of my best gains came from intense training diet and rest.

old blind weak brittle fuck. cashing social security playing on steroid forums. go play with your grand kids

Most guys that I have met that are at the top of what they do, don’t feel the need to belittle other guys. They’re usually so secure that they become the most helpful and encouraging people.

You’re insulting a 60 year old for a “weak” 585 lb deadlift? That would qualify as a world record lift in several untested federations at that age.

Fuck man, why do you need to be so negative? Do we not worship you enough to quiet your ego? Try giving back and you’ll be much happier in life. Doing GOOD things is rewarding bro.

Well, kids, i'm off to DL 1000 lbs for 50+ reps. Can't post a video though. Prepping for contest in 10 years and my camera is broken. Everyone be good. Don't let Troll127 get any of his gay on you.
yet I posted a photo and you didnt fat rolls. dont be mad someone looks 100x better than you pussy

Most guys that I have met that are at the top of what they do, don’t feel the need to belittle other guys. They’re usually so secure that they become the most helpful and encouraging people.

You’re insulting a 60 year old for a “weak” 585 lb deadlift? That would qualify as a world record lift in several untested federations at that age.

Fuck man, why do you need to be so negative? Do we not worship you enough to quiet your ego? Try giving back and you’ll be much happier in life. Doing GOOD things is rewarding bro.
go back and read his post to me then let me know if I should be respectful to him

I would much rather have the physique of @MisterSuperGod . You're at 5% with all kind of gear to get you there. Once you come off and gorge, you will look like absote shit.

He built that body on minimum gear and there's no way you or I could look like that.

Unlike you I'm a realist and happy with my body the way I am. I never used a lot of gear and some of my best gains came from intense training diet and rest.
HAHAHAHA here we go. its always youre on more gear when someone who looks like ass has nothing else to say. I take VERY little. my blood work is phenomenal. I cant take much or I get sick.

my training and nutrition are dialed in buddy

go back and read his post to me then let me know if I should be respectful to him

Why not? You should be confident my man. You can’t ignore hate?

There was a guy in the powerlifting forum last year that was an amazing lifter. He didn’t come in and shit all over us for not being “as good”. The dude encouraged and offered help. A real genuine guy. Do you think anyone disrespected him? Nope, we held him in high regard. I wish he was still around.

That’s where YOU should be if you’re that good. You’d get nothing but respect if you’d quit kicking shit on everyone that comes at you ever so slightly. Quiet confidence.

Why not? You should be confident my man. You can’t ignore hate?

There was a guy in the powerlifting forum last year that was an amazing lifter. He didn’t come in and shit all over us for not being “as good”. The dude encouraged and offered help. A real genuine guy. Do you think anyone disrespected him? Nope, we held him in high regard. I wish he was still around.

That’s where YOU should be if you’re that good. You’d get nothing but respect if you’d quit kicking shit on everyone that comes at you ever so slightly. Quiet confidence.
tbh its a forum man... I could be completely lying about who I say I am. everyone could. I dont look much into it. I wont let someone whos jealous talk to me like a 15 year old. I have been respectable to him and he still says dumb shit. I wont lose sleep over a forum. Hell who knows if half these guys even lift