Triple B Solutions

I told you im not gonna power lift during show prep. But I can do what you posted for 12+ reps ... just saying lol
You're a pussy. You never told anyone that. I can quote @BigBaldBeardGuy post if you like.
Plenty of guys here can pull way more than I can, but I'll bet the farm that you can't.

How does it feel when a 60 year old man can outlift your punk ass?

You're a pussy. You never told anyone that. I can quote @BigBaldBeardGuy post if you like.
Plenty of guys here can pull way more than I can, but I'll bet the farm that you can't.

How does it feel when a 60 year old man can outlift your punk ass?
you're not very strong... just saying...I mean its cool and all you are lifting at that age but you are comparing yourself to people in their 20's.. I was deadlifting that was I was 20 years old

Are you 59 years old yet.
Prove that you're stronger and I will be the first to congratulate you. Its not going to interfere with your training if you can pull 565 for 10 reps. Let's see you do one.
you have never been sub 5% body fat dude... injuries happen quick if you arent careful

you're not very strong... just saying...I mean its cool and all you are lifting at that age but you are comparing yourself to people in their 20's.. I was deadlifting that was I was 20 years old
No. I didn't start deadlifting until I was in my forties. I played college football at a small NAIA school (now division 2). We got a new coach in my senior year in high-school and that was when we were introduced to free weights
Only lifts we did were squats, bench, incline bench and power cleans.

No I realize I can't compete with the young guys. I never tried to.

You're the one that criticized my lift.
Funny you praised it when I showed you the video.
You said you would post yours just yesterday. Now you're backing down. Fucking pussy in my book.

Sponsors