Triple B Solutions

I was going to test it, it was going to cost me like 400 dollars to test it, I was waiting for amazon to deliver the 1ml bottles, I'm saying what was the point of testing it after he went crazy & like Jano said to test for multiple stuff like contaminations, diseases & concentrations it was going to cost like 10,000 USD
10,000!? to check for contaminations and concentrations? were you gonna get 100 oils tested?

So am
No sir,

Erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism , depression, etc. Al L of that is medically considered withdrawal symptoms. Because it's part of the effects of withdrawing from use.

Cruising or TRT , especially when self prescribed is an addiction. Because you're using these drugs for the benefit, but also to avoid the side effects of coming off, or in other words, the withdrawal.

I understand that some of you object to the terminology because you don't like the way it sounds.

But it is, what it is.
Yeah.. I know a lot of diabetics that are addicted to insulin too.

Been on only trip's gear since April. Added nearly 50+lbs on all my compound lifts and im cutting...High test lower tren, mast e, and switching between winny and var

That grandpa of yours was a damn oxygen junkie addict
My youngest brother as well. After he recovered from Covid (which did some damage to his lungs) he bought this portable tank and huffed oxygen like anything. He even adapted it to flavor the oxygen too!