Triple B Solutions

You guys do realize with one bad lab test you could shut down trips operation. He’s also willing to compensate you for said testing. Lots of speculation but zero action.

Lol who said that bro. I guess you're assuming I'm going to order a pack and use it on day one of arriving? Well, unfortunately I regret to inform you that you are wrong. Very nice try though. You also assume I don't give a fuck about everything you mentioned? Again, I regret to inform you that you are wrong. Very nice try there, too. Maybe guess again?
What are you ordering for then? You going to send it for testing?

Wow great job! I'm so proud of you man! It's almost as if all of your assumptions were completely wrong. Oh wait, that is what happened.
What are you ordering for then? You going to send it for testing?

You don’t give a fuck about all the shit we discussed about wrong labels, concentrations off, trip being shady, potentially using untested raws, and trip not giving a flying fuck about the rules of health safety we imposed and trip wiping his ass with it?
Rules of health and safety? Please show me where any of my gear has been dirty. I have a process that makes sure I have some of the cleanest gear on the market.

Concentrations being off? MESO has a lot of people that like to be in this thread for drama. Any other lab would be well respected by now. Unfortunately members are choosing my thread to puff their chests and show how focused on “harm reduction” they are. If you guys were truly focused on harm reduction you would be going after the other labs here who have absolutely no test results.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

list

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/SrJba4a0

Last edited:
You don’t give a fuck about all the shit we discussed about wrong labels, concentrations off, trip being shady, potentially using untested raws, and trip not giving a flying fuck about the rules of health safety we imposed and trip wiping his ass with it?
Find a source to meet your standards of what you just posted you’ll never be running gear. And where’s the concentrations being off ? Or did you just pop in here with a 4 mo year old account to say that

Rules of health and safety? Please show me where any of my gear has been dirty. I have a process that makes sure I have some of the cleanest gear on the market.

Concentrations being off? MESO has a lot of people that like to be in this thread for drama. Any other lab would be well respected by now. Unfortunately members are choosing my thread to puff their chests and show how focused on “harm reduction” they are. If you guys were truly focused on harm reduction you would be going after the other labs here who have absolutely no test results.

list

Code:
Respect you? You can't even keep your batch numbers in order. Even though we all know it's all from the same batch . So only a real retard could fuck that up! lol How's that for respect Triptard?

Respect you? You can't even keep your batch numbers in order. Even though we all know it's all from the same batch . So only a real retard could fuck that up! lol How's that for respect Triptard?
Misprinting a labels months ago is hardly messing up my operation. They are not from the same batch. Where is the “respect” for the hundreds of labs that do not have batch numbers let alone testing? Some are on MESO! You are just here to join the bandwagon of people who like drama.

Pastebin

Code:

No sir,

Erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism , depression, etc. Al L of that is medically considered withdrawal symptoms. Because it's part of the effects of withdrawing from use.

Cruising or TRT , especially when self prescribed is an addiction. Because you're using these drugs for the benefit, but also to avoid the side effects of coming off, or in other words, the withdrawal.

I understand that some of you object to the terminology because you don't like the way it sounds.

But it is, what it is.
I truly hate when people think/act smarter than they actually are. No one knows everything, but damn this is a dumb argument.

Wow great job! I'm so proud of you man! It's almost as if all of your assumptions were completely wrong. Oh wait, that is what happened.
To be fair it's a bit rich that guy (or teen, IIRC) lecturing you about Meso standards & "harm reduction" & how you're basically "letting the side down", when he (& he alone) ordered off the most obviously deranged fucking nutter source (monsterman or whatever) to ever set foot on Meso, let's be honest.

In this case at least, Trip does have a point regarding some guys just banging their chests & jumping on the bandwagon.

To the guys holding sources to account & not being hypocrites in this thread....keep up the good work lads!

I don't know about drama @TripleBSolutions but I do like to give sources shit that deserve it.
And your cocky motherfucking ass deserves some hazing for your fuckups especially being that you deny responsibility for most of them.
Again, you have potential. Get your shit together and stop being such a douche then you wont see people puffing out their chests talkin bout harm reduction.

In this case at least, Trip does have a point regarding some guys just banging their chests & jumping on the bandwagon.

I agree with this, especially some of the extreme over-reactions I’ve seen on here against Trip. BUT it is important to back up the senior members.

Are there things Trip really needs to improve? Yes, his label system and batching system is the main issue right now. He does the most important things good for now. For example, good testing, clean gear etc.

It is frustrating that Trip has ignored this critique about his batching system and just won’t change it, especially because it is really simple AND beneficial for his lab…

Again. Trip, god forbid, but if you get a couple guys get infections/floaters from or in your gear. Your large batch numbers will fuck you. Will you resend out all of 102 of Test E? A years worth of customers? Or will close up shop? Leave Meso and it’s customers for only SST? (lmao)

I mean personally, it seems common sense as fuck to me.

Misprinting a labels months ago is hardly messing up my operation. They are not from the same batch. Where is the “respect” for the hundreds of labs that do not have batch numbers let alone testing? Some are on MESO! You are just here to join the bandwagon of people who like drama.

Pastebin

Code:
Yeah ok "misprints" or should we call it your lack of attention? How many vials did you send out and you still didn't realize the mistake?!!!! As for the bandwagon I was driving it long before many here lol ;)

I a
I agree with this, especially some of the extreme over-reactions I’ve seen on here against Trip. BUT it is important to back up the senior members.

Are there things Trip really needs to improve? Yes, his label system and batching system is the main issue right now. He does the most important things good for now. For example, good testing, clean gear etc.

It is frustrating that Trip has ignored this critique about his batching system and just won’t change it, especially because it is really simple AND beneficial for his lab…

Again. Trip, god forbid, but if you get a couple guys get infections/floaters from or in your gear. Your large batch numbers will fuck you. Will you resend out all of 102 of Test E? A years worth of customers? Or will close up shop? Leave Meso and it’s customers for only SST? (lmao)

I mean personally, it seems common sense as fuck to me.
l did say I would change it many many posts ago when one vet had a discussion about it.

I don't know about drama @TripleBSolutions but I do like to give sources shit that deserve it.
And your cocky motherfucking ass deserves some hazing for your fuckups especially being that you deny responsibility for most of them.
Again, you have potential. Get your shit together and stop being such a douche then you wont see people puffing out their chests talkin bout harm reduction.
So your issue is that I do not simply let you walk over me? I have accepted my mistakes and continue to improve.

I a

l did say I would change it many many posts ago when one vet had a discussion about it.
I did see you mentioned it earlier with Test Subject, but I did not know if you were actually going to.

Do you have a plan made to post here? I think that would help your case/smooth out some tension that you atleast have a plan of action to improve in this area and what time frame you’re going to complete this by.

Pastebin

Code:
How Many were misprinted? How Many were shipped out before you noticed, when you
Print labels you usually don’t just print 1 label and if your making large batches you definitely wouldn’t print just 1 sheet of labels either.