Triple B Solutions

You haven’t dealt with a cold turkey cutoff then. I was arrested in 2017 while on a gram of test, and a couple other compounds, came off of everything went from 100 to 0 real quick and yeah you get fucked up. I can understand calling it a withdrawal at least but under very certain circumstances
this. i think he is refering to the shutdown. but i guess he could come back and clarify for us. Didnt one of the docs here write a book about shutdown, when it was misintrepreted as addiction withdrawal by a whole panel of doctors? Somebody tell me i read this somewhere and not just pulling it out of my ass.

You haven’t dealt with a cold turkey cutoff then. I was arrested in 2017 while on a gram of test, and a couple other compounds, came off of everything went from 100 to 0 real quick and yeah you get fucked up. I can understand calling it a withdrawal at least but under very certain circumstances

It’s the wrong terminology though. “Addiction” is an entirely different meaning.

We’re not “addicts”.

Steroids are non-addictive. That’s been well-established and yet normies still think that. If people within our own community can’t differentiate it properly then how is the general public ever going to properly change their views.

Reefer Madness type stuff.

this. i think he is refering to the shutdown. but i guess he could come back and clarify for us. Didnt one of the docs here write a book about shutdown, when it was misintrepreted as addiction withdrawal by a whole panel of doctors? Somebody tell me i read this somewhere and not just pulling it out of my ass.
Both Drs. Werner and Jackson testified that the appropriate procedure is to have the patient stop using all anabolic steroids and wait to see whether the patient's system will return to its natural equilibrium on its own, while watching for what they termed “withdrawal symptoms,” i.e., hypogonadism symptoms, which are addressed if the patient develops them.   Both doctors agreed that if withdrawal symptoms developed and the patient had a persistent problem with the production of testosterone, they would treat the symptoms by placing the patient on a replacement dose of testosterone for several months and then slowly decreasing the amount to let the patient's system return to normal.

reference: FindLaw's Court of Appeals of Texas case and opinions.

So i guess we dont need to rip apart @Hughinn. I mean, the docs referenced are calling it withdrawal, not to mention totally disregarding any pct protocol...

It’s the wrong terminology though. “Addiction” is an entirely different meaning.

We’re not “addicts”.

Steroids are non-addictive. That’s been well-established and yet normies still think that. If people within our own community can’t differentiate it properly then how is the general public ever going to properly change their views.

Reefer Madness type stuff.
i agree. it a shame steroids have been demonized, its an uphill battle trying to break the stigma

Both Drs. Werner and Jackson testified that the appropriate procedure is to have the patient stop using all anabolic steroids and wait to see whether the patient's system will return to its natural equilibrium on its own, while watching for what they termed “withdrawal symptoms,” i.e., hypogonadism symptoms, which are addressed if the patient develops them.   Both doctors agreed that if withdrawal symptoms developed and the patient had a persistent problem with the production of testosterone, they would treat the symptoms by placing the patient on a replacement dose of testosterone for several months and then slowly decreasing the amount to let the patient's system return to normal.

So i guess we dont need to rip apart @Hughinn. I mean, the docs referenced are calling it withdrawal, not to mention totally disregarding any pct protocol...

While I agree with the information in your post, I do not think he was referring to hypogonadism symptoms as his withdrawals. He makes it seem he is legitimately addicted like it’s crack. Refer to BBBGs post, I think he covers it well.

Again, I do not think he was referring to hypogonadism symptoms as his withdrawals. He makes it seem he is legitimately addicted like it’s crack. Refer to BBBGs post, I think he covers it well.
Its all speculation until he comes back to clarify. I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt. Either way, i find it amazing that steroids and their effect have been so misunderstood, even by medical professionals. I'm very thankful for the progress that has been made, trt has literally changed my life.

Steroids are physically non addictive. But mentally that’s arguably a different situation. Not arguing with anyone by any means. Just how I feel.

Read that again. You can tag Scally into this thread and ask him if he considers it “withdrawal symptoms”.

Those doctors were attempting to show that the way Scally was treading steroid induced hypogonadism was an illegal way of prescribing these drugs. Essentially “enabling drug addiction”.

I’d take Dr Scally and Dr Mario Di Pasquale’s expert testimony over those “experts” provided by Texas Board of Health any day. It represents new science vs the bullshit stigma.

Read that again. You can tag Scally into this thread and ask him if he considers it “withdrawal symptoms”.

Those doctors were attempting to show that the way Scally was treading steroid induced hypogonadism was an illegal way of prescribing these drugs. Essentially “enabling drug addiction”.

I’d take Dr Scally and Dr Mario Di Pasquale’s expert testimony over those “experts” provided by Texas Board of Health any day. It represents new science vs the bullshit stigma.
yes thats my point. sorry if it came across differently. I think he (scally) was persecuted for treating patients correctly. I was trying to say the other doctors i quoted were mistaken in their understanding.

yes thats my point. sorry if it came across differently. I think he (scally) was persecuted for treating patients correctly. I was trying to say the other doctors i quoted were mistaken in their understanding.

Yea sorry, I misread what you wrote as let’s not bash @Hughinn because he’s using the correct terms just like doctors. It’s the old fart doctors though.

i agree. it a shame steroids have been demonized, its an uphill battle trying to break the stigma
My father took care of several ranches throughout Southwest Texas and New Mexico.

When I was 17 during the summer break he sent me to New Mexico to work for my uncle who was overseeing a ranch there. I'll never forget riding around in that 74 Chevy pickup, no aircondiotoiner, windows rolled down in the 105-110 degree heat. He kept a couple of 5th's of Jack Daniels with him and would drink from daylight until almost dark when we finished.

One day I was working with the horses when one of the hands bought him up to the house draped over his saddle. He was an old man and didn't know how to drive. We loaded him in my aunt's station wagon and she drove him to the nearest town about 80 miles away.

She bought him back that evening from the (doctor or hospital I don't remeber) and for three nights he went through holy hell with the withdrawals. Fuck I saw it and don't wish that on anybody.

He cleaned up and two weeks later I took him to a doctor in Albuquerque. He was a good doctor and was very upset that the doctor(hospital) in that town released him.

I still remember his words. "Sir you're lucky you didn't die. Heroin, LSD blah blah withdrawal won't kill you but alcohol definitely can. Consider yourself lucky.'

My father took care of several ranches throughout Southwest Texas and New Mexico.

When I was 17 during the summer break he sent me to New Mexico to work for my uncle who was overseeing a ranch there. I'll never forget riding around in that 74 Chevy pickup, no aircondiotoiner, windows rolled down in the 105-110 degree heat. He kept a couple of 5th's of Jack Daniels with him and would drink from daylight until almost dark when we finished.

One day I was working with the horses when one of the hands bought him up to the house draped over his saddle. He was an old man and didn't know how to drive. We loaded him in my aunt's station wagon and she drove him to the nearest town about 80 miles away.

She bought him back that evening from the (doctor or hospital I don't remeber) and for three nights he went through holy hell with the withdrawals. Fuck I saw it and don't wish that on anybody.

He cleaned up and two weeks later I took him to a doctor in Albuquerque. He was a good doctor and was very upset that the doctor(hospital) in that town released him.

I still remember his words. "Sir you're lucky you didn't die. Heroin, LSD blah blah withdrawal won't kill you but alcohol definitely can. Consider yourself lucky.'
In few years having a self sustain lifestyle like taking care of a ranch will come in handy. Most physical job I had was installing solar panels on 3 story residential houses. Definitely having that lifestyle builds character

In few years having a self sustain lifestyle like taking care of a ranch will come in handy. Most physical job I had was installing solar panels on 3 story residential houses. Definitely having that lifestyle builds character
I'm telling you my father, grandfather and uncles never saw the inside of a gym, but they were some strong motherfuckers you didn't mess with.

I remember one time in the barn we were rebuilding a Chevy 350 engine. (Well my father was). The block was down on the floor and I couldn't get the block and chain untangled.

Mind you my dad was in his mid forties and pulled the block up off the floor and put it on the work bench. He was a strong motherfucker.

I'm telling you my father, grandfather and uncles never saw the inside of a gym, but they were some strong motherfuckers you didn't mess with.

I remember one time in the barn we were rebuilding a Chevy 350 engine. (Well my father was). The block was down on the floor and I couldn't get the block and chain untangled.

Mind you my dad was in his mid forties and pulled the block up off the floor and put it on the work bench. He was a strong motherfucker.
Thats crazy to just imagine, the only thing i got to work together with my father was building a gym on the side of my home. And i noticed how that type of work build functional strength.

The country strong are always the stronger. Just like my dad

The country strong are always the stronger. Just like my dad
Yeah I'm having one of those reminiscing missing my daddy days even at 59.
So many memories come to mind.

I remember when I was about 14. My dad liked to stop off at some local country bars and have a few beers at the end of his day. Not all the time, maybe a couple of times here and there.

We've had a lot of rain here and the grain is ready to harvest and I'm pretty nervous so I can relate to how he felt.
Anyway I guess he felt like he was in confinement so he went into town to a local bar to have a beer. Mind you, my dad was 6 feet tall and carried 240 lbs on him and had a slight belly, but big arms and a barrel chest. Anyway he was minding his own business and a guy who was well known for starting fights (he lived for that shit) he was a big man 6 foot 6 or 7.

I don't know what happened but when the fighting was done I guess my father knocked him over about 4-5 tables.

He never said anything but it was a small town and I heard the chatter from the other men when I went to the feed store the next day.

Yea sorry, I misread what you wrote as let’s not bash @Hughinn because he’s using the correct terms just like doctors. It’s the old fart doctors though.
Thanks for the nod.

The point is, you cold turkey stop AAS after a long period of use, and all kinds of bad shit can happen. Depression, growing man boobs impotence, erectile disfunction and all sorts of nasty stuff.

Thats called withdrawal symptoms. And you've got to use all kinds of other drugs to mitigate them when stopping use of AAS. Similar to a heroine addiction needing methadone.

Blast and cruise or trt is way to avoid coming off, and it's negative effects. Thats called addiction. Any which way look at it.

I realize it's not like a heroine or crack addiction in the way it looks, or even in the craving aspect other drugs have. But it's still addiction. And using those terms may make some of you dislike the way it sounds, but the terms are accurate.

I don't appreciate some of you pricks flaming on me for calling a spade a spade. But, I guess there's nothing else to expect around here.

Last edited: