Triple B Solutions

While I agree with the information in your post, I do not think he was referring to hypogonadism symptoms as his withdrawals. He makes it seem he is legitimately addicted like it’s crack. Refer to BBBGs post, I think he covers it well.
No sir,

Erectile dysfunction, hypogonadism , depression, etc. Al L of that is medically considered withdrawal symptoms. Because it's part of the effects of withdrawing from use.

Cruising or TRT , especially when self prescribed is an addiction. Because you're using these drugs for the benefit, but also to avoid the side effects of coming off, or in other words, the withdrawal.

I understand that some of you object to the terminology because you don't like the way it sounds.

But it is, what it is.

Thanks for the nod.

The point is, you cold turkey stop AAS after a long period of use, and all kinds of bad shit can happen. Depression, growing man boobs impotence, erectile disfunction and all sorts of nasty stuff.

Thats called withdrawal symptoms. And you've got to use all kinds of other drugs to mitigate them when stopping use of AAS. Similar to a heroine addiction needing methadone.

Blast and cruise or trt is way to avoid coming off, and it's negative effects. Thats called addiction. Any which way look at it.

I realize it's not like a heroine or crack addiction in the way it looks, or even in the craving aspect other drugs have. But it's still addiction. And using those terms may make some of you dislike the way it sounds, but the terms are accurate.

I don't appreciate some of you pricks flaming on me for calling a spade a spade. But, I guess there's nothing else to expect around here.

It's possible that we just don't like to use those terms.

For instance, I still PCT so I'll say..

The body grows "dependent", and the PCT drugs are used to mitigate the "side effects".

It's possible that we just don't like to use those terms.

For instance, I still PCT so I'll say..

The body grows "dependent", and the PCT drugs are used to mitigate the "side effects".
Exactly.

And I understand why some of us don't like to use those terms. I get it.

But a spade is a spade.

Thanks for the nod.

The point is, you cold turkey stop AAS after a long period of use, and all kinds of bad shit can happen. Depression, growing man boobs impotence, erectile disfunction and all sorts of nasty stuff.

Thats called withdrawal symptoms. And you've got to use all kinds of other drugs to mitigate them when stopping use of AAS. Similar to a heroine addiction needing methadone.

Blast and cruise or trt is way to avoid coming off, and it's negative effects. Thats called addiction. Any which way look at it.

I realize it's not like a heroine or crack addiction in the way it looks, or even in the craving aspect other drugs have. But it's still addiction. And using those terms may make some of you dislike the way it sounds, but the terms are accurate.

I don't appreciate some of you pricks flaming on me for calling a spade a spade. But, I guess there's nothing else to expect around here.

Symptoms of addiction - Uncontrollably seeking drugs; uncontrollably engaging in harmful levels of habit-forming behavior; neglecting or losing interest in activities that do not involve the harmful substance or behavior; relationship difficulties, which often involve lashing out at people who identify the dependency; an inability to stop using a drug, though it may be causing health problems or personal problems, such as issues with employment or relationships; hiding substances or behaviors and otherwise exercising secrecy, for example, by refusing to explain injuries that occurred while under the influence; profound changes in appearance, including a noticeable abandonment of hygiene; increased risk-taking, both to access the substance or activity and while using it or engaging in it.

I suppose you consider diabetics addicted to insulin?

Bipolar people are addicted to seroquels?

Oh and paraplegics are addicted to their wheelchair?

Symptoms of addiction - Uncontrollably seeking drugs; uncontrollably engaging in harmful levels of habit-forming behavior; neglecting or losing interest in activities that do not involve the harmful substance or behavior; relationship difficulties, which often involve lashing out at people who identify the dependency; an inability to stop using a drug, though it may be causing health problems or personal problems, such as issues with employment or relationships; hiding substances or behaviors and otherwise exercising secrecy, for example, by refusing to explain injuries that occurred while under the influence; profound changes in appearance, including a noticeable abandonment of hygiene; increased risk-taking, both to access the substance or activity and while using it or engaging in it.

I suppose you consider diabetics addicted to insulin?

Bipolar people are addicted to seroquels?

Oh and paraplegics are addicted to their wheelchair?

Yes bbbg. A diabetic is addicted to insulin. Physically depending on it for life and well being.

A steroid user that has used AAS for long enough, and hard enough often will need trt for the rest of his life. Thats called dependency and addiction. Essentially you're addicted to it, for life, just like a diabetic, except we've done it to ourselves.

While the drugs themselves don't ignite cravings like heroine or crack, they cause physical dependency. And that is most certainly an addiction

Yes bbbg. A diabetic is addicted to insulin. Physically depending on it for life and well being.

A steroid user that has used AAS for long enough, and hard enough often will need trt for the rest of his life. Thats called dependency and addiction. Essentially you're addicted to it, for life, just like a diabetic, except we've done it to ourselves.
The key word here is "dependency".

The key word here is "dependency".
One could definitely make a logical argument that dependency and addiction are not the same, based on generally different behavioral patters between an addict and a dependent. I can agree with you there.

But both roads lead to the same end.

On one hand, at least an addict can quit if they really want to. But a dependant can't.

One could definitely make a logical argument that dependency and addiction are not the same, based on generally different behavioral patters between an addict and a dependent. I can agree with you there.

But both roads lead to the same end.

On one hand, at least an addict can quit if they really want to. But a dependant can't.

That’s the important distinction.

But there is no such thing as “steroid addicts” or “steroid addiction”.

Diabetics aren’t “addicted” to insulin. That’s a misuse of terminology. Diabetics are dependent on exogenous insulin.

Same way hypogonadal men are dependent on exogenous testosterone.

There’s a big difference in medical terminology.

Lol I’m not Trying to start shit but it’s a legitimate question, it makes no sense, how tf did I get back 103 way back in March but these guys are getting 102? @TripleBSolutions can probably square this up.
I think he said recently he messed up the printing and included a few 103 labels that shouldn't of been in there.

theres just so much non sense in the thread now I dont even care to go looing for it.. But I know he said something around thursday ish

That’s the important distinction.

But there is no such thing as “steroid addicts” or “steroid addiction”.

Diabetics aren’t “addicted” to insulin. That’s a misuse of terminology. Diabetics are dependent on exogenous insulin.

Same way hypogonadal men are dependent on exogenous testosterone.

There’s a big difference in medical terminology.
And I think a logical argument could be made to that end.

But In all honesty, how many of us here said we were just going to do one cycle?

I'd bet just about every single one of us had the intention of cycling once, maybe twice for a specific purpose, but it almost always leads to regular use doesn't it?. And a very large percentage of us basically wind up on it for life becausewe use it so much we no longer make enough test naturally. Addicted, dependant, whatever we want to call it.

I understand the way it feels to think about it like this, because I'm a user too. But if we're going to be honest with ourselves and eachother then we have to admit that the cycle of AAS use often winds up with a lifelong physical dependency. And we did it by choice, because we wanted to feel the effects, and had to feel them so often for so long we do permanent damage to ourselves

If that's not addiction, then what is?

I'm dependent\addicted to AAS. I used them enough that my body can no longer bounce back to normal, and a long intensive PCT not only sucks balls to put myself through, it no longer works. I mean, maybe it would if I waited a few years and tried to PCT every six months or something, but I don't want to put myself through it anymore. So I'm on trt. Basically Addicted/Dependant on AAS for the rest of my life. And I still blast occasionally, honestly for no other reason that because I like the way it feels.

And I know, that my situation isn't unique among people here. In fact I'd bet most of us here over 35 or 40 are in the same situation I am.

So for us to say it's not addictive, I'd say think again.

Terminologies are something I suppose we could all argue about till the cows come home.
But I think, if we're going to be honest here, with ourselves and eachother, then we all know what we are.

But In all honesty, how many of us here said we were just going to do one cycle?

I'd bet just about every single one of us had the intention of cycling once, maybe twice for a specific purpose, but it almost always leads to regular use doesn't it?. And a very large percentage of us basically wind up on it for life becausewe use it so much we no longer make enough test naturally. Addicted, dependant, whatever we want to call it.

I understand the way it feels to think about it like this, because I'm a user too. But if we're going to be honest with ourselves and eachother then we have to admit that the cycle of AAS use often winds up with a lifelong physical dependency. And we did it by choice, because we wanted to feel the effects, and had to feel them so often for so long we do permanent damage to ourselves

I'm dependent\addicted to AAS. I used them enough that my body can no longer bounce back to normal, and a long intensive PCT not only sucks balls to put myself through, it no longer works. I mean, maybe it would if I waited a few years and tried to PCT every six months or something, but I don't want to put myself through it anymore. So I'm on trt. Basically Addicted/Dependant on AAS for the rest of my life. And I still blast occasionally, honestly for no other reason that because I like the way it feels.

And I know, that my situation isn't unique among people here. In fact I'd bet most of us here over 35 or 40 are in the same situation I am.

Terminologies are something I suppose we could all argue about till the cows come home.
But I think, if we're going to be honest here, with ourselves and eachother, then we all know what we are.
I still think there is a difference here, addicts do drugs because of the feeling/sensation they get from it, whereas I believe most of us (including myself) do this because of the results we see not the sensation that we feel..

I’m an alcoholic. Clean 11 years. This is ZERO comparison. I could drop this tomorrow and never look back. I had low testosterone before starting this so I’d go back to where I was before - feeling like shit w/ low test, sure, but I imagine that’s what the 46 year old normies all feel like anyway.

There’s no steroid addicts, no steroid addictions. No 90-day or 12-step programs for steroid abuse. There’s no mind-altering affects. No psychoactive chemistry. Weed isn’t addictive so there’s no way steroids are addictive.

If you want to call yourself an addict go right ahead. I think it’s a misuse of the term and any try addict would think you’re being ridiculous.

Yea sorry, I misread what you wrote as let’s not bash @Hughinn because he’s using the correct terms just like doctors. It’s the old fart doctors though.
well shit. i just reread what you wrote and i misread what you wrote lol. he is not using the correct term. my reading comprehension wasnt so great last night i guess. anyway, im not getting into this debate over semantics, yall have fun!

How soon will Trip's ment and trest E be available?
You don’t give a fuck about all the shit we discussed about wrong labels, concentrations off, trip being shady, potentially using untested raws, and trip not giving a flying fuck about the rules of health safety we imposed and trip wiping his ass with it?

You don’t give a fuck about all the shit we discussed about wrong labels, concentrations off, trip being shady, potentially using untested raws, and trip not giving a flying fuck about the rules of health safety we imposed and trip wiping his ass with it?
Lol who said that bro. I guess you're assuming I'm going to order a pack and use it on day one of arriving? Well, unfortunately I regret to inform you that you are wrong. Very nice try though. You also assume I don't give a fuck about everything you mentioned? Again, I regret to inform you that you are wrong. Very nice try there, too. Maybe guess again?