Triple B Solutions

You guys do realize with one bad lab test you could shut down trips operation. He’s also willing to compensate you for said testing. Lots of speculation but zero action.
Not necessarily. Sym had a couple of bad lab tests. Pristine and TGI did as well.
Its the way a source handles the situation.

How Many were misprinted? How Many were shipped out before you noticed, when you
Print labels you usually don’t just print 1 label and if your making large batches you definitely wouldn’t print just 1 sheet of labels either.
Not sure @Rings9841. No more than a couple sheets worth and this was months ago.

I did see you mentioned it earlier with Test Subject, but I did not know if you were actually going to.

Do you have a plan made to post here? I think that would help your case/smooth out some tension that you atleast have a plan of action to improve in this area and what time frame you’re going to complete this by.
The big issue is now a misprinting error that happened months ago and does not have any effect on the quality of the gear.

I don't know about drama @TripleBSolutions but I do like to give sources shit that deserve it.
And your cocky motherfucking ass deserves some hazing for your fuckups especially being that you deny responsibility for most of them.
Again, you have potential. Get your shit together and stop being such a douche then you wont see people puffing out their chests talkin bout harm reduction.
Trip you have amazing gear that tests great. You have no issues with floaters and each vial goes through an inspection process. No one has reported a case where they do not get their gear that has not been fixed. You have over 60 great HPLC results on your gear with more samples waiting for test results.

Trip even though we have seen you practically beg to make mistakes up to customers in our thread we do not like your attitude.

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/SrJba4a0

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Trip you have amazing gear that tests great. You have no issues with floaters and each vial goes through an inspection process. No one has reported a case where they do not get their gear that has not been fixed. You have over 60 great HPLC results on your gear with more samples waiting for test results.

Trip even though we have seen you practically beg to make mistakes up to customers in our thread we do not like your attitude.

Code:

Ok, Ill admit I have trolled pretty hard in this thread but I have also raised some valid concerns.
What bothers me is this batch issue. I don't feel like you are being honest with us and I would like to see a better solution from you like, for starters, taking the advice that some of the members have given you regarding your list and batches.
You do have a good deal of testing and that is a positive but it means nothing if your supposed batch numbers are bullshit.
I say you have potential because you do have many happy customers and whatever batches you have tested seem to be good. You seem to be going down a road that I have seen all too often before and for your sake and meso's sake, I hope I am wrong.

Not necessarily. Sym had a couple of bad lab tests. Pristine and TGI did as well.
Its the way a source handles the situation.
Well people should be testing more than. Trips offering to cover the costs and then some. I just keep seeing speculation about these sub batches. Not defending trip but this same song and dance has been going on for months now. Trip is still here, blind testing is still being done, and he has more labs coming. I haven’t seen any labs from Stan recently. Even guys complaining about waiting weeks for packs.

I truly hate when people think/act smarter than they actually are. No one knows everything, but damn this is a dumb argument.
Dumb?

Dumb would be pretending like I'm not addicted to being 5-11 and a lean 230lbs. And that i don't like people noticing that "big mfer over there". Or that I'm not addicted to being able to take my shirt off around much younger men and be envied.

Dumb would be pretending like I could do it at 44 years old without using gear.

I just refuse to lie to myself. Because lying to yourself is what makes you dumb.

I know a what I am. And so do we all.

Dumb is lying to yourself because it sounds prettier than the truth.

Thats all.

Last edited:
Ok, Ill admit I have trolled pretty hard in this thread but I have also raised some valid concerns.
What bothers me is this batch issue. I don't feel like you are being honest with us and I would like to see a better solution from you like, for starters, taking the advice that some of the members have given you regarding your list and batches.
You do have a good deal of testing and that is a positive but it means nothing if your supposed batch numbers are bullshit.
I say you have potential because you do have many happy customers and whatever batches you have tested seem to be good. You seem to be going down a road that I have seen all too often before and for your sake and meso's sake, I hope I am wrong.
First of all thank you for communicating with me like this. I agree with you. I have been putting off fixing my pastebin since I they constantly get taken down and I want all of my order and testing info on a website that members can pull up without constantly asking for new pastebins.

Code:

How old are you?

Well people should be testing more than. Trips offering to cover the costs and then some. I just keep seeing speculation about these sub batches. Not defending trip but this same song and dance has been going on for months now. Trip is still here, blind testing is still being done, and he has more labs coming. I haven’t seen any labs from Stan recently. Even guys complaining about waiting weeks for packs.
I'm not disagreeing with you. More testing would certainly be a good thing but that is something you or I can't control. I appreciate your testing, not for me but for the good of the MESO community.

The problem with this guy is he hasn't been transparent since he has been here and when problems arise he gets defensive. Sorry buddy I wouldn't put my trust in the guy. Does he know how to brew? Absolutely he does. Is his quality control and testing up to par? Sadly nobody knows. Can he go bad overnight? It happens with sources all the time.

You, of all people, are breaking his chops about testing? Did you ever get those monsterman results back yet?
were you going to buy from him if it was spot on? I dont have 10,000 USD to spare for jano to check every single shit that oil could have

were you going to buy from him if it was spot on? I dont have 10,000 USD to spare for jano to check every single shit that oil could have
If you didn’t have the money to have it tested, then why did you agree to test it in the first place? I never understood that.

If you didn’t have the money to have it tested, then why did you agree to test it in the first place? I never understood that.
I was going to test it, it was going to cost me like 400 dollars to test it, I was waiting for amazon to deliver the 1ml bottles, I'm saying what was the point of testing it after he went crazy & like Jano said to test for multiple stuff like contaminations, diseases & concentrations it was going to cost like 10,000 USD