Triple B Solutions

tbh its a forum man... I could be completely lying about who I say I am. everyone could. I dont look much into it. I wont let someone whos jealous talk to me like a 15 year old. I have been respectable to him and he still says dumb shit. I wont lose sleep over a forum. Hell who knows if half these guys even lift

Meh, I suppose you have a point.

But that begs the question of why waste time being on this forum?

What do you get out of defending against insults? What COULD you get out of this if you wrote helpful encouraging shit? Maybe you’d discover a hidden talent or knack for writing and you could freelance articles for TNation or some shit.

You get out what you put in. You’re just shit-talking. I don’t know why that’s worthwhile to you.

HAHAHAHA here we go. its always youre on more gear when someone who looks like ass has nothing else to say. I take VERY little. my blood work is phenomenal. I cant take much or I get sick.

my training and nutrition are dialed in buddy
No man I don't really give a fuck. I don't care about peoples stats, what they can lift how they look etc. We're all in this for different reasons and we should be giving everyone props.

This shit started because you continously suck the sources cock and I called you out on it.

A month back when I did post the video because YOU asked what I bought to the table, I posted the video and you gave me props saying well done. I took it down because my face and old grey hair were in it.

You haven't contributed shit here other than sucking sources dicks.

No man I don't really give a fuck. I don't care about peoples stats, what they can lift how they look etc. We're all in this for different reasons and we should be giving everyone props.

This shit started because you continously suck the sources cock and I called you out on it.

A month back when I did post the video because YOU asked what I bought to the table, I posted the video and you gave me props saying well done. I took it down because my face and old grey hair were in it.

You haven't contributed shit here other than sucking sources dicks.
yet here you are... on a sources page for hundreds of pages.......

I think the dude looked good for being a couple weeks out. I also think msg looks like a silver back gorilla, which is a good fuckin thing. I also think OG’s dead lift is mighty impressive.
There’s always negative shit goin on in this thread, we’ve graduated from hating on trips to now hating on each other.
Dope.

yet here you are... on a sources page for hundreds of pages.......
Yep and I will be here and elsewhere for a 100, 1,000 million pages if it takes that. I'm not doing this for me. I want people to be able to buy quality, safe gear. I'm not a selfish asshole like you.

I think the dude looked good for being a couple weeks out. I also think msg looks like a silver back gorilla, which is a good fuckin thing. I also think OG’s dead lift is mighty impressive.
There’s always negative shit goin on in this thread, we’ve graduated from hating on trips to now hating on each other.
Dope.
What do you expect from a bunch of steroid junkie addicts?! lol

Dope.
I don't know how he did it but Trips is a fucking genius. Lol.

tbh its a forum man... I could be completely lying about who I say I am. everyone could. I dont look much into it. I wont let someone whos jealous talk to me like a 15 year old. I have been respectable to him and he still says dumb shit. I wont lose sleep over a forum. Hell who knows if half these guys even lift

So you're saying there's a possibility that you may not be that slightly balding guy who woke up, jumped out of bed and put on his posing trunks to pose for a back shot?

That's preposterous..

So you're saying there's a possibility that you may not be that slightly balding guy who woke up, jumped out of bed and put on his posing trunks to pose for a back shot?

Thats preposterous..
You stop it. He's stronger than all of us and has less body fat than all of us. We are all just jealous of him and wish we could say we can dead lift 565 X12 without ever showing proof of even being able to do it once.

That's preposterous..
I know you dont know how bodybuilding works but yes you take your update photos right out of bed.

Sponsors