Triple B Solutions

I was talking about the fact he joined yesterday and called low dose anavar “lady anavar” stupid when it’s actually smart considering all the females that need lose dose anavar.

It’s so funny some of you let fuck boys join here and trash sources that are doing decent jobs to provide us testing and cheap gear.
Anybody can join and post here as long as they are within the rules. As far as trips doing a decent job, that is an opinion. You have your right as does he. At least he's not here waiving pompoms like you and all the other newbies here.

? the only reason his gear is tested is because of said "trashing" from the members here. if it wasnt for that, hed still be brewing based on raws with test results dated from the future and overdosing to compensate for low purity.
To me is just scary how everyone is consciously overdosing their product. The common defense is costumer satisfaction, but it could very well be that Chinese raw material isn’t 99.99% as specified. So 250mg of testosterone enanthate may very well be 250mg of that with an additional 60mg of synthetic byproducts from the Chinese manufacturing facility. Yes, it costs little to produce because its Made in China. Hello.

Anybody can join and post here as long as they are within the rules. As far as trips doing a decent job, that is an opinion. You have your right as does he. At least he's not here waiving pompoms like you and all the other newbies here.
oh shut the fuck up. you are constantly in this thread more than anyone I know. You have some weird complex where you have to trash sources and anyone who says a good word about a source. It like gets your dick hard. I just started his gear 3 days ago and I can tell you his tren is better than the SP cloudy shit I was using. Thats a start

To me is just scary how everyone is consciously overdosing their product. The common defense is costumer satisfaction, but it could very well be that Chinese raw material isn’t 99.99% as specified. So 250mg of testosterone enanthate may very well be 250mg of that with an additional 60mg of synthetic byproducts from the Chinese manufacturing facility. Yes, it costs little to produce because its Made in China. Hello.
They're overdosing their products because they don't test their raws. They just guess. And say well I'll overdose it so it's AT LEAST what the label claims and hopefully more, cause everyone wants more right? Wrong. Especially for things like "lady anavar" that need to be spot on. Oh and almost all raws are produced in China?

oh shut the fuck up. you are constantly in this thread more than anyone I know. You have some weird complex where you have to trash sources and anyone who says a good word about a source. It like gets your dick hard. I just started his gear 3 days ago and I can tell you his tren is better than the SP cloudy shit I was using. Thats a start
So you pulled the trigger. I see. You’re just desperately seeking vindication among the comments now, but can’t find any. Also close to drawing conclusions after just 3 days. Tell you what. Just to prove a "newbie" can in fact be smarter than you, I’ll let you be the guinea pig and wait for you not to die. Then I’ll consider taking his Lady Anavar for my period.

Good lord okay cocksucker. The guy was right imo. There's no lab pics and this guy wants our trust when he's been evasive and constantly dodges questions. This has gone on from day one.
What he brews is 100 fucking percent unregulated and the least a drug dealer could do is put our minds at ease as to what we are pinning in our body.
But... you carry on being the dumbass that you are. You're probably one of those that thinks he's still on batch 103.

Oh and almost all raws are produced in China?
Virtually all. At least that was the case almost a decade ago. It wasn’t even hard to guess who exactly was supplying Astro, for example, who once sold over here. A member just guessed it right in the open and the source admitted it.

Good lord okay cocksucker. The guy was right imo. There's no lab pics and a this guy wants is our trust when he's been evasive and constantly dodges questions. This has gone on from day one.
What he brews is 100 fucking percent unregulated and the least a drug dealer could do is put our minds at ease as to what we are pinning in our body.
But... you carry on being the dumbass that you are. You're probably one of those that thinks he's still on batch 103.
you must be pinning holy grail Jesus brewed gear because NO soure is doing everything to a T that some of you request. So youre either A. natural or B. using gear the same exact way we all are. I know youre 70, live alone and are miserable but no need to take your anger out on members and sources

no lab pics cause opsec bro just trust him to not be using his bathtub
Please explain how I managed to fit a positive air system, large autoclave, and a brewing station in a bathtub. That would be a true feat of engineering marvel. Leave the source busting to the big boys.

? the only reason his gear is tested is because of said "trashing" from the members here. if it wasnt for that, hed still be brewing based on raws with test results dated from the future and overdosing to compensate for low purity.
@fooba I know this is beyond you but you could read my original thread I made before I came to MESO. One of my goals was testing on all of my products.

Please explain how I managed to fit a positive air system, large autoclave, and a brewing station in a bathtub. That would be a true feat of engineering marvel. Leave the source busting to the big boys.
I’ll believe it when you provide ALL OF US with a panoramic view. More people want to buy from you, if you put their minds at ease. Why won’t you?

Lol. How long does it take to write back “Besides testosterone, which you can’t afford to run out of, you dirty little addict, Primo is the anabolic for you. So how many vials would you like to start with? Most of the cool kids take 10. And can I interest you in HGH and anavar?”
I’m a horrible salesman and end up trying to talk a lot of people out of cycles with extremely high dosages of products. You would be amazed how many beginners ask about Tren or high potency orals. I have tried to talk some of the guys in this thread out of what I would consider risky cycles!

I’ll believe it when you provide ALL OF US with a panoramic view. More people want to buy from you, if you put their minds at ease. Why won’t you?
this guy has showed pics of raws but wont show a pic of a 20l beaker because of opsec. he aint gonna show u anything lol

you must be pinning holy grail Jesus brewed gear because NO soure is doing everything to a T that some of you request. So youre either A. natural or B. using gear the same exact way we all are. I know youre 70, live alone and are miserable but no need to take your anger out on members and sources
Yep. Pinning gear from a proven source thats been around for awhile.
I'm quite happy correcting ignorant fucks such as yourself.
Yeah, I live in the country on my farm with my girlfriend who's 20 years younger than me.. Yep such a miserable life I have.

Last edited:
@fooba I know this is beyond you but you could read my original thread I made before I came to MESO. One of my goals was testing on all of my products.
No it wasn't. You said you would compensate for blind testing and submit testing for some of your products. initially you weren't going to even test your raws because you trusted your source. You know, the one that had testing done dated Dec 2022 or something like that.
Tell us how failing to test those raws turned out?