Triple B Solutions

Yep. Pinning gear from a proven source thats been around for awhile.
I'm quite happy correcting ignorant fucks such as yourself.
Yeah, I live in the country on my farm with my girlfriend who's 20 years younger than me.. Yep such a miserable life I have.
LOL okay so you should post up all their lab gear... all their raw testing on ALL their raws they get, every batch they make. Post it so I know who to order from!

I’m a horrible salesman and end up trying to talk a lot of people out of cycles with extremely high dosages of products. You would be amazed how many beginners ask about Tren or high potency orals. I have tried to talk some of the guys in this thread out of what I would consider risky cycles!
Good on you.

Still blows my mind people ask their ‘drug dealer’ what drugs they should take… like?? Should I get weed or should I stack weed with meth and crack for my first time?

stop trying to rewrite your history here as a flawless past. youve proven you will fight tooth and nail to avoid any type of testing of vetting required by the membership. youre all about the bare minimum. but nice try.
I have gone above and beyond and if you cannot see that I am sorry. I practically beg members to get blind testing and members are often surprised with how far I go to compensate for testing.

I have tests pending and will have more samples sent out soon. I go the extra mile to make my customers happy and this week I have focused on responding to emails within a few minutes and never more than a few hours. Shipping time has drastically improved even though my order volume has been heavy.

I am investing in low margin high cost raws because members here want them. I have invested every penny I have in raws to make sure I can still get products to customers when raw supplies are running low.

I understand I was not prepared for MESO when I came here 7 months ago but this lab is improving every day.

I have gone above and beyond and if you cannot see that I am sorry. I practically beg members to get blind testing and members are often surprised with how far I go to compensate for testing.

I have tests pending and will have more samples sent out soon. I go the extra mile to make my customers happy and this week I have focused on responding to emails within a few minutes and never more than a few hours. Shipping time has drastically improved even though my order volume has been heavy.

I am investing in low margin high cost raws because members here want them. I have invested every penny I have in raws to make sure I can still get products to customers when raw supplies are running low.

I understand I was not prepared for MESO when I came here 7 months ago but this lab is improving every day.
of course youre investing in your business, youre about making that coin. but you lost me at "testing every batch" you straight up lied homie and everything after that is suspect af. so ill just call out your misinformation everytime you try to spin the actual truth into something else.

youve proven you'll take shortcuts and be less than truthful about it. just reminding every member here to do their due diligence.

LOL okay so you should post up all their lab gear... all their raw testing on ALL their raws they get, every batch they make. Post it so I know who to order from!
Haha you want to be spoonfed you lazy fuck. How about you get off your lazy ass and do some research.

The lab I buy from is private and he doesn't have time to babysit dumbasses.

I literally just changed my handle. I don't fuck with any other boards. Never have or will. Oh and there is no wrong thread on an open fourm. Sorta like how talking about grabbing dicks, wrestling, and jujitsu goes on for 3 pages.
Well shit, I was looking forward to it but good for you. The other heavy is a fucking idiot POS.

Well shit, I was looking forward to it but good for you. The other heavy is a fucking idiot POS.
Yeah I'm eje. Lol. I had no idea you can change your handle on the same account. But it said can't change it again until 2022.

The only time I've ever been on another board was the other week (didn't even make an acct) so I could find The Providers banner for contact info. On pro muscle I think?

Other boards seem whack. They feel like infomercials.