Triple B Solutions

maybe they secretly find this entertaining. i know i do lol
lol

Animated GIF

He’s always gotta run his mouth. He didn’t get his ass whipped enough when he was a kid
I've had my ass whipped mor times than I care to remember. From football hazing to bar room brawls. I've given out my fair share as well. To come on here and say the things you say just makes you look stupid, which I have no doubt you are.

You will never be half the man I am. I have nothing against you being gay. If you like sleeping in your panties who am I to judge? Just don't force it down us heterosexuals here.

I've had my ass whipped mor times than I care to remember. From football hazing to bar room brawls. I've given out my fair share as well. To come on here and say the things you say just makes you look stupid, which I have no doubt you are.

You will never be half the man I am. I have nothing against you being gay. If you like sleeping in your panties who am I to judge? Just don't force it down us heterosexuals here.
Lol you'll get him groveling at your feet!

If I ever get to the point where I feel the need to brag and bash other people’s physiques and lifts on an online forum in order to validate my life, I’m going to just take a long pull off of the business end of a .45

Shit is sad. I don’t care how jacked you are — a cunt is a cunt.

If I ever get to the point where I feel the need to brag and bash other people’s physiques and lifts on an online forum in order to validate my life, I’m going to just take a long pull off of the business end of a .45

Shit is sad. I don’t care how jacked you are — a cunt is a cunt.
Humble and compassion isn't in a lot of people's vocabulary unfortunately.

Yeah I'm eje. Lol. I had no idea you can change your handle on the same account. But it said can't change it again until 2022.

The only time I've ever been on another board was the other week (didn't even make an acct) so I could find The Providers banner for contact info. On pro muscle I think?

Other boards seem whack. They feel like infomercials.
I thought that leg looked familiar, I didn't ok now.you could change your name either

Trying to keep up with this thread is a full time job.. but the gym slut pics make it worth while lol
Yeppers, I see girls like that at the gyms I go to...and get hit on by many because they love older men like me and call me daddy lmao.

Those gym slut pics sure saved this thread!

Sehit is sad. I don’t care how jacked you are — a cunt is a cunt.
but EVERYTHING else goes right? What a fucking joke