Triple B Solutions

but EVERYTHING else goes right? What a fucking joke
Everything goes. If that’s your thing then have at it. I just think that e-bragging and putting people down over some inflated sense of self-importance is sad and lame.

To me, it’s indicative of an ego that’s brittle like peanut candy. People who are confident in themselves don’t feel the need to resort to cutting those around them down — they just stand tall and live life.

If I ever get to the point where I feel the need to brag and bash other people’s physiques and lifts on an online forum in order to validate my life, I’m going to just take a long pull off of the business end of a .45

Shit is sad. I don’t care how jacked you are — a cunt is a cunt.
Haha I was just having fun. I didn't start it but I'm not gonna sit here and just take it in the ass. I don't respect someone who would.

Everything goes. If that’s your thing then have at it. I just think that e-bragging and putting people down over some inflated sense of self-importance is sad and lame.

To me, it’s indicative of an ego that’s brittle like peanut candy. People who are confident in themselves don’t feel the need to resort to cutting those around them down — they just stand tall and live life.
its the internet... on the most disrespectful steroid forum there is. I think it will be okay. You are mistaking this for real life.

its the internet... on the most disrespectful steroid forum there is. I think it will be okay. You are mistaking this for real life.
I find everyone here to be mostly pleasant, save for a few egotists. The issue I see on most forums is that so much communication is lost when everything is strictly in text that we often takes things out of context, or misconstrue them. Just because we aren't all on here sucking each others dicks doesn't mean we're all disrespectful.

So if I feel like someone is coming at me sideways, I generally ask for clarification, or respond in a way that helps to clarify my point.

You do you boo.

If fighting with someone twice your age over deadlift numbers gives you joy then have at it. I just find that sad, is all.

I’ll personally be quite happy if I can still pull numbers like @cochino when I’m his age. How many people who are almost 60 can pull 550-600 lbs? Shit, most 25-35 year olds can’t do it.

You all must bow down before the almighty BATCH 103, you’re all nothing in comparison to BATCH 103. Pale in comparison. BATCH 103 will be here long after we all are gone.

You all must bow down before the almighty BATCH 103, you’re all nothing in comparison to BATCH 103. Pale in comparison. BATCH 103 will be here long after we all are gone.
Don't forget about Keith Richards. I hope we leave him and batch 103 a good world when we are gone.

Name of said lab(s)? Funny I can't remember a perfect lab and none last forever. Very few last for long.
The labs I am commonly compared to had less test results than I do and got testing about once a year. I understand raising the bar but if you keep comparing me to other labs do not just do so when it is convenient.

The labs I am commonly compared to had less test results than I do and got testing about once a year. I understand raising the bar but if you keep comparing me to other labs do not just do so when it is convenient.
None of them had super mega batches but certainly had more testing, including blind tests. None of them bucked about testing their raws. That award goes to you. Sym came in here prepared and had his raws tested before he started sourcing.

None of them had to be vetted for over 400 pages soon to be 500. Again congratulations.

Edit: Oops 500 and counting.

None of them had super mega batches but certainly had more testing, including blind tests. None of them bucked about testing their raws. That award goes to you. Sym came in here prepared and had his raws tested before he started sourcing.

None of them had to be vetted for over 400 pages soon to be 500. Again congratulations.

Edit: Oops 500 and counting.
Yes, then they mostly floated on those results they got at launch. I can’t control blind testing but I do have a good bit of blind testing available now.

Haha I was just having fun. I didn't start it but I'm not gonna sit here and just take it in the ass. I don't respect someone who would.
We share the same mindset bro. I got this thing where if I start something and it starts getting messy, I'll normally let it go and back down but if a motherfucker starts shit with me he is in it for the long haul if he don't back down cuz I can troll and mess with a motherfucker like a champ. Some might say I actually get a kick out of making people melt over the internet.