Triple B Solutions

Did those test e tests ever comeback from the dude claiming his bloodwork was shit?

@TripleBSolutions you are selling opti kits correct? If sir is there testing on the kits your selling? Because opti has had some bad tests lately mid to low 90%s

Check post #11,867. 10 days later he said he thinks the original gear was bunk. So he needs to send that vial out lol. Also I believe it was @The_Dude69 who was gunna send out some oils. You send them out yet bud? If you did was one of them purple test e?
Paid Jano already. Been really busy. I work basically two full time jobs. They are purple cap Test E. Got them a similar time as Trenaroni

Edit: I am going to send it out along with 3 other oils of trips.

What the fuck. Stop defending sources. Why do people insist on defending a source? Let them defend themselves. This is a harm reduction board not a source defending board. The old “lady var” is still being sold. And this could be detrimental to someone.

So sure, let’s give some credit to the guy selling improperly dosed gear.

No. Don't misinterpret that as defending the source. I wasn't. I was just making an observation (one that BigBaldBeardGuy made too by the way).

On the scale of sources, most have been shit. There are some positives to say about Trips, it's not all negative, like usual.

Paid Jano already. Been really busy. I work basically two full time jobs. They are purple cap Test E. Got them a similar time as Trenaroni

Edit: I am going to send it out along with 3 other oils of trips.
Awesome bro. Good to see more guys test.

Instead of being a condescending prick, perhaps you could explain to him (and us) why he is making this up.

BTW this isn't your thread. You are a guest here. This is our house.

"You and some other customers had problems with the Lady Var being slightly overdosed. I threw away thousands of dollars worth of pills and made them better like I promised I would. I posted multiple times about it. The last blind tests done on my pills using the 3 pill comparison were within MCGs! That would be praised anywhere else."

within mcgs :rolleyes:

"You and some other customers had problems with the Lady Var being slightly overdosed. I threw away thousands of dollars worth of pills and made them better like I promised I would. I posted multiple times about it. The last blind tests done on my pills using the 3 pill comparison were within MCGs! That would be praised anywhere else."

within mcgs :rolleyes:
Thank god you are here @fooba the conversation was starting to get a bit too intelligent.

Yes the test referred to in that post was within MCG’s using the improved method of making

you claimed to have threw them away so how were you able to give them to skankhunt to test?
I wish you would choose some other thread to grace with your vast knowledge.

I did throw away a ton of pills. If they are not up to par I am not going to sell them. I can probably still find a couple already made packs of the original lady var.

I wish you would choose some other thread to grace with your vast knowledge.

I did throw away a ton of pills. If they are not up to par I am not going to sell them. I can probably still find a couple already made packs of the original lady var.
i wish you would fuck off back to sst but we cant all have what we want can we?