Triple B Solutions

Something that didn’t come up but I’m very happy with when I posted test results. You guys asked me for no dimer HGH and I delivered! Grey tops were a bit more expensive but showed absolutely no dimer.

now we just need an updated price list and ETA on all these goodies

What do the doctors of meso can say about my bloodwork?
Just test E & GH 2iu working days, weekends off
Your cholesterol and Tris are fucked. Better get that under control. Ever had any bone issues? High alkaline phosphatase indicative of liver or bone issues but your AST and ALT or normal so I am guessing your liver might not be the problem.
Glucose normal but pushing the high end of the scale. Were you fasted? Also, start taking D3 as a daily supplement.

Your cholesterol and Tris are fucked. Better get that under control. Ever had any bone issues? High alkaline phosphatase indicative of liver or bone issues but your AST and ALT or normal so I am guessing your liver might not be the problem.
yeah, i think its the GH that fucked my lipids panel. i have high alkaline for the last 2 bloodworks and i have no issues with bones.

Nothing but Test E & GH, i have my doctor consultation on tuesday. so ill get professional opinion & meso will give me underground, monkey knowledge opinion @cochino. best of both worlds
Eat your Wheaties, take your Flintstone's and don't do drugs.

Edit: Didn't see where you posted your bloodwork.
Your Cholesterol and triglycerides are high. Not sure what you can do to lower your cholesterol. Diet and exercise help, but thats mostly hereditary.
Fish oil will bring your triglycerides down. 3 grams EPA/DHA per day.

Last edited:
What do the doctors of meso can say about my bloodwork?
Just test E & GH 2iu working days, weekends off

Are you currently losing weight? Or going with a low-carb diet? That would explain your elevated triglycerides.

Most of your other markers look pretty decent.

The E2 is slightly higher than where you want to be which is also contributing to the slightly elevated prolactin. If you’re on an AI you’ll want to raise the dose, if you’re not on an AI, get on one. And please do pharmaceutical arimidex (Astra Zeneca) or aromasin (Pfizer). One less hassle to control.

Are you currently losing weight? Or going with a low-carb diet? That would explain your elevated triglycerides.

Most of your other markers look pretty decent.

The E2 is slightly higher than where you want to be which is also contributing to the slightly elevated prolactin. If you’re on an AI you’ll want to raise the dose, if you’re not on an AI, get on one. And please do pharmaceutical arimidex (Astra Zeneca) or aromasin (Pfizer). One less hassle to control.
I am losing weight, but very slowly. like 2 pounds every 3-4 weeks. i was not taking an AI, i started taking it yesterday. Im going to do 0.5mg once a week and lets see. i have pharma anastrozole from my doctor, i just never used it. Im gonna place an oder from either expresspct or the other guy and stack up.

My diet is pretty somewhat bad, i eat clean some days, some other days and i eat chick-fil-a lol

I understand USPS is taking their sweet time so I am getting a lot of emails. I promise that everyone will get their pack. Please be patient with me. Stopping to check tracking constantly takes time.

Email - BarBendingBodies@protonmail.com

Pastebin

Code:
https://pastebin.com/raw/aETLQ7R7

I was thinking it might be easier to have an autoreply list in proton but I guess someone could poop on that too. I don't know.
*cough* Zerobin *cough*

You can use it on both TOR and clear net. Fully encrypted and the server doesn’t see what’s in your bin so people can’t report you.

Code:
https://zerobin.net/

I was thinking it might be easier to have an autoreply list in proton but I guess someone could poop on that too. I don't know.
I have a couple ideas. My prices are mostly steady now so having my list on the front page would be helpful. Having the website finished even if you do not use it for ordering would allow you to see my prices in once place and make ordering via email easier.