Triple B Solutions

I am losing weight, but very slowly. like 2 pounds every 3-4 weeks. i was not taking an AI, i started taking it yesterday. Im going to do 0.5mg once a week and lets see. i have pharma anastrozole from my doctor, i just never used it. Im gonna place an oder from either expresspct or the other guy and stack up.

My diet is pretty somewhat bad, i eat clean some days, some other days and i eat chick-fil-a lol

Um, yeah, maybe get your diet under control first before wasting everyone’s time with your bloodwork. Fat-ass. Lol.

It is almost as if someone feels threatened by me. Someone has enough time to watch my thread and immediately begin the reporting process on my pastebins.

USPS is out to fuck you. And someone is watching your thread to report your pastebin. Lol. Pooooooor Trips.

Maybe pastebin does a better job of watching their own shit now. Maybe this isn’t the world is out to bend Trips over. Maybe you should stop dropping to some of those blue boxes and maybe you should quit using pastebin. Hmmm. Take responsibility? Nah….

I am losing weight, but very slowly. like 2 pounds every 3-4 weeks. i was not taking an AI, i started taking it yesterday. Im going to do 0.5mg once a week and lets see. i have pharma anastrozole from my doctor, i just never used it. Im gonna place an oder from either expresspct or the other guy and stack up.

My diet is pretty somewhat bad, i eat clean some days, some other days and i eat chick-fil-a lol
Bro I’ve ran anavar and GH and my lipids weren’t that high. You’re deff not taking any orals? No more red meat for you. Eat grass.

Get your shit dialed in son! What you put in your mouth is 10 times more important than what you shoot in your ass.

USPS is out to fuck you. And someone is watching your thread to report your pastebin. Lol. Pooooooor Trips.

Maybe pastebin does a better job of watching their own shit now. Maybe this isn’t the world is out to bend Trips over. Maybe you should stop dropping to some of those blue boxes and maybe you should quit using pastebin. Hmmm. Take responsibility? Nah….
Missed you too BBBG. Seeing that some large labs have had the same pastebin for years without issue I doubt it.

Missed you too BBBG. Seeing that some large labs have had the same pastebin for years without issue I doubt it.

It’s tough love.

Point is, you can make all the excuses you want. Nobody wants to hear it. Start making solutions instead of excuses. The zerobin is a good start and look, it wasn’t that difficult.

Bro I’ve ran anavar and GH and my lipids weren’t that high. You’re deff not taking any orals? No more red meat for you. Eat grass.
Yeah both HDL and LDL are out of wack and his triglyceride levels are high as well.

@trl01 . Diet will help some with the cholesterol but it's mostly hereditary. For the triglycerides try to eat more omega 3's and take fish oil, 3 grams of EPA, DHA daily.

Does heart disease run in your family? Go to the doctor and get a calcium score. It can reveal if you have plaque building on your arteries. If so, you need to be taking a statin.

Heart disease is the #1 killer and is totally reversible if caught early yet doctors don't normally screen for it until its too late.

Yeah both HDL and LDL are out of wack and his triglyceride levels are high as well.

@trl01 . Diet will help some with the cholesterol but it's mostly hereditary. For the triglycerides try to eat more omega 3's and take fish oil, 3 grams of EPA, DHA daily.

Does heart disease run in your family? Go to the doctor and get a calcium score. It can reveal if you have plaque building on your arteries. If so, you need to be taking a statin.

Heart disease is the #1 killer and is totally reversible if caught early yet doctors don't normally screen for it until its too late.

Also, cholesterol containing foods are not to blame for higher cholesterol levels. It's sugar. Sugar is the real dietary culprit for bad cholesterol.

This can be fixed with diet. A near-zero sugar diet can negate any effect that gear has on triglycerides.

Also, cholesterol containing foods are not to blame for higher cholesterol levels. It's sugar. Sugar is the real dietary culprit for bad cholesterol.

This can be fixed with diet. A near-zero sugar diet can negate any effect that gear has on triglycerides.
Sugar is the culprit for a lot of diseases. It can lower HDL and definitely increase your triglyceride levels. Diets high in Fiber and low in sugar can negate cholesterol a degree, and yes foods high in cholesterol aren't bad for you.

High cholesterol levels in itself doesn't necessarily mean you're going to kill over with a coronary. For some people even with high LDL don't build plaque on their arteries.
Diet is probably 20% of it though. Diet and exercise certainly doesn't hurt and will add some years to your life, but high cholesterol like heart disease is mostly hereditary.

If one of your parents suffered from heart disease, its a good idea to get a total evaluation especially as you get older. For example say your father had a heart attack at 56. Probably a good idea to go in at 45 and see a cardiologist and do a full heart evaluation.

Edit: All this is assuming that your blood pressure is normal. High blood pressure will kill you long before high cholesterol will.

Last edited:
Every cycle that I’ve run has hit me a different way (or pleasantly hasn’t hit me). I got other shit going on in my life, I sleep differently, work stress is different, the fucking neighbor bothers me differently. There’s too many variables.
This is the fuckin truth man. Like I haven't ran tren in a few years for this reason. Sort of like when I used to drop some good blotter acid. Lol. My mental and emotional state has to be good for a period of time before I do it.

I was about to start some test, Tren, mast but I'm gonna hold off as one of my best friends was found dead yesterday and my business partner is driving me fucking nuts. I'm just on test and npp right now and feel amped like I'm on Tren. So it's best to wait. Feelz mean fuck all.

This is the fuckin truth man. Like I haven't ran tren in a few years for this reason. Sort of like when I used to drop some good blotter acid. Lol. My mental and emotional state has to be good for a period of time before I do it.

I was about to start some test, Tren, mast but I'm gonna hold off as one of my best friends was found dead yesterday and my business partner is driving me fucking nuts. I'm just on test and npp right now and feel amped like I'm on Tren. So it's best to wait. Feelz mean fuck all.

Last time I dropped blotter acid was in highschool.

I woke up the next day naked on the neighbors porch.

I remember bits and pieces of the night. But I'm not sure to this day which pieces were real and which weren't.