Triple B Solutions

I cant exactly say how long it will take to work since I always start it at the beginning of my cycle, but when running NPP@ 5-600mg a week I take 200mg of P5P every day split into two doses. I have never had a problem with prolactin, and blood work confirmed it stayed in range.

edit: I do keep caber on hand just in case though.
any side effects of p5p i seen some people get a headache?

def will have caber on hand just shipping is so long haha and I got my bloods done. i was expecting high E so I already had aromasin on hand. But I didn't know my prolactin would spike in the 30s it hasn't spiked that high in the past.. usually 10-20 which will fall after I take tren off.

thanks man, im actually reading a thread from like a month ago about total t and prolactin and you had some good info. I just am the type to wanna ask if it's worth it or spend the 80 on domestic caber which is a hard buy rn.. But deff will read this article thank you
Why is your name tranaroni and your not prepared for this?

here’s my helpful spoon feeding for the month. Be prepared for sides BEFORE starting your cycle. Order caber of alldaychemist.

usually my prolactin spikes a little and goes down. this time it was in the 30s. which hasn't gotten that high before.. it goes down after I go off tren. so a little spike I'm not worried about. but this one was higher than usual

here’s my helpful spoon feeding for the month. Be prepared for sides BEFORE starting your cycle. Order caber of alldaychemist.
aye man like i said i had aromasin on hand cause i expect high e.

You would get better response in the Steroids Forum

but here you go.... I wouldnt use caber unless you absolutely need to...

Good link aswell.

aye man like i said i had aromasin on hand cause i expect high e.
For me b6 worked alright but once I went to prison and came home the glandular gyno developement was already too far along to be be controlled unless using caber or prami. Prami was a healthier option if you don’t get the side effects from it but caber is usually the easier go to option for guy using 19-nor derivatives

Trip the USPS by you needs a kick in the dick. Tell them to step they game up.
Yeah, some weeks it feels like they just say forget it we are not picking up or scanning anything. Hurts to kill myself getting packs out to watch them sit.
Agreed. Still waiting on a order from last week. Hasn’t even moved and says “Pre-Shipment”. Trip told me he handed it off on Mon-Tues of this week.
Sorry my man. I’ll reship if it just sits there for too long.
@TripleBSolutions time to do priority mail even if you have to increase shipping.
It is priority sadly

Yeah, some weeks it feels like they just say forget it we are not picking up or scanning anything. Hurts to kill myself getting packs out to watch them sit.

It is priority sadly
All good. My last pack arrived in 2 days so I ain’t complaining.

Does he not ship priority? Did you mean express? Just figured everyone sending packages used at least priority since it's so easy and convenient
Yes it’s priority he sends the prepaid boxes. But not gonna put him on blast but from informed it says he lives in a state that has a lot of rural areas that usps could possibly only pick up once or twice a week from the blue bins.

NOT DEFENDING TRIPS

just throwing out a possible scenario, I’ve had shit t/a with all my vendors lately.

It is priority sadly

Thanks Trip. It definitely is a problem with USPS in general right now. Had multiple packs from other vendors not show up on informed and be delayed as shit, like Nutraburn and Opti.

Thanks Trip. It definitely is a problem with USPS in general right now. Had multiple packs from other vendors not show up on informed and be delayed as shit, like Nutraburn and Opti.
I live in a town that has the same name as a town in Maine. You’d be shocked how many times my packs end up there and come back lol.

Trips sent mine out Monday and it's gunna be here by next Monday. They picked it up Wednesday. I think the drops are just luck of the draw on when they'll pick up

What do the doctors of meso can say about my bloodwork?
Just test E & GH 2iu working days, weekends off

Attachments

• Meso.pdf
    1,007.6 KB · Views: 39
The USPS would be a lot less shitty if their postmaster hadn’t spent the last few years gutting it in order to make privatizing it look like a good option.

Something that didn’t come up but I’m very happy with when I posted test results. You guys asked me for no dimer HGH and I delivered! Grey tops were a bit more expensive but showed absolutely no dimer.