Triple B Solutions

I would suggest you just stop running gear. You suck. You can’t rely on “sidezzz” to tell if your stuff is accurately dosed.

Every cycle that I’ve run has hit me a different way (or pleasantly hasn’t hit me). I got other shit going on in my life, I sleep differently, work stress is different, the fucking neighbor bothers me differently. There’s too many variables.

I was running a NPP and testosterone cycle this same exact time last year and was waking up in the middle of the night multiple times gasping for air like a claustrophobic sensation. Im running a very similar cycle right now with the same batch of compounds and that hasn’t happened. Im happy with the cycle.

You already know why you don’t make gainzzz. You don’t eat. Simple as that.
He’s the same guy that says you can’t grow on test that should say enough

What is you have a script for testosterone from your doctor, wouldn't that allow you have carry vials no matter the quantity. would cops even try to arrest you if you a script on hand.
No, a prescription does not permit you to carry vials no matter the quantity, and a prescription is no defense to ordering 20 bottles of test from a UGL through the US Mail (although you can have your pharmacy test delivered through the mail).

I was running a NPP and testosterone cycle this same exact time last year and was waking up in the middle of the night multiple times gasping for air like a claustrophobic sensation
100mg of test a week for some time now - man, I do not miss waking up at night like that. Sleep like a baby now.

I would suggest you just stop running gear. You suck. You can’t rely on “sidezzz” to tell if your stuff is accurately dosed.

Every cycle that I’ve run has hit me a different way (or pleasantly hasn’t hit me). I got other shit going on in my life, I sleep differently, work stress is different, the fucking neighbor bothers me differently. There’s too many variables.

I was running a NPP and testosterone cycle this same exact time last year and was waking up in the middle of the night multiple times gasping for air like a claustrophobic sensation. Im running a very similar cycle right now with the same batch of compounds and that hasn’t happened. Im happy with the cycle.

You already know why you don’t make gainzzz. You don’t eat. Simple as that.
yo, just started some npp for the second time. didn't have that gasping for air while dead asleep the first run but happened last night while on this second run. I searched high and low and didn't see sleep apnea as being a side. is that common with npp?

yo, just started some npp for the second time. didn't have that gasping for air while dead asleep the first run but happened last night while on this second run. I searched high and low and didn't see sleep apnea as being a side. is that common with npp?

It’s not apnea but you wake up feeling like you forgot to breathe. I thought it was apnea too. Crazy stuff though. I had run NPP a bunch of times before that and never got it. Then last summer it was hitting me every night. Just couldn’t sleep without that gasping.

I had the dose at 450 mg/week and lowered it to 300 mg/week. After a week it wasn’t happening to me anymore.

It’s not apnea but you wake up feeling like you forgot to breathe. I thought it was apnea too. Crazy stuff though. I had run NPP a bunch of times before that and never got it. Then last summer it was hitting me every night. Just couldn’t sleep without that gasping.

I had the dose at 450 mg/week and lowered it to 300 mg/week. After a week it wasn’t happening to me anymore.
yea, first time I have ever experienced that then I read your post and was shit... haha but only running 100mg eod. if it keeps happening then I might have to lower it.