Triple B Solutions

I hate the War on Drugs, too. I posted only because there are persons with felony convictions for receiving personal amounts of steroids, so "laughing" is not really the best response to that fact.

Odds are low of getting caught, but it is not as rare as winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning.

I’m still trying to figure out how the raws purity is still “on point” after seeing Trips Deca come in at 278 mg/ml. The label claim is 300. So the Deca raws aren’t that great. This sucks. But I think it’s further proof that the raw purity is going down. Not for just DHT steroids. I believe I was the one that said all raws would start to decline. Sad day at Meso

My God you don't comprehend very well do you. There was no raw test for the deca so since it came out 278mg must be the raw purity going down right? Well explain this to me then he has a raw test for mast enanthate that was 98% pure yet his mast enanthate oil came out at 235mg. So the raw was pure but he was short on the dose by 15mg because he is shooting for 250mg/mL. How can that be the raw was 98% pure?

So how in the fuck can you think that because his deca 300 that only made 278 is because raw purity is going bad? I am trying to keep it nice but you defy all logic. You can't believe that a product didn't meet its dose because of human error. You have no idea why the deca came out low because there is no report for it so again your talking out of ignorance.

Please @Connor 25257 humor me how did his mast enanthate come out low with a raw purity of 98% ?

I hate the War on Drugs, too. I posted only because there are persons with felony convictions for receiving personal amounts of steroids, so "laughing" is not really the best response to that fact.

Odds are low of getting caught, but it is not as rare as winning the lottery or getting struck by lightning.
What is you have a script for testosterone from your doctor, wouldn't that allow you have carry vials no matter the quantity. would cops even try to arrest you if you a script on hand.

USPS will try - period. That is just a fact. If the US DA is not interested, they will go to the locals. That is bad, bad news in the states where possession of any amount of steroids, no matter how small, is a felony (and that is a lot of states). Other states classify possession of a certain amount of "doses" as a felony (e.g., South Carolina, possession of 100 doses or more = felony, which is obviously personal use, not even a cycle). If you don't think the local PD is just itching to make a felony drug case, then your 8 years in prison do not give you a sufficient understanding of law enforcement. Even where mere possession is not a felony, the "intent to distribute" nonsense gets thrown in a lot for things that we would see as merely personal use. We don't think about quantity the way they do, however. For example, for sentencing guidelines under federal law, one dose of oil is 25mg. Think about that with respect to cycle in which an athlete is doing 1000mg testosterone and 500mg deca a week. That is 60 doses a week, not 2. See the problem? Each pill is one dose, so a 5mg anavar pill is a dose, as is a 25 mg anavar pill.

Anyway, it does happen. Folks get arrested and prosecuted for personal possession of steroids, and the USPS tries to catch steroids coming through the mail and will prosecute the recipients if they can (and they have successfully done so).

It is rate because steroids are not as easy to catch in the mail as, for example, marijuana, but it does happen.
Especially if you're the type of guy who keeps a few years supply on hand , just in case.

I’m still trying to figure out how the raws purity is still “on point” after seeing Trips Deca come in at 278 mg/ml. The label claim is 300. So the Deca raws aren’t that great. This sucks. But I think it’s further proof that the raw purity is going down. Not for just DHT steroids. I believe I was the one that said all raws would start to decline. Sad day at Meso
Connor the Mongoloid...

Grasp foot, I don't care if it's right or left. Raise the foot up. Open mouth. Insert foot into mouth.

You routinely make yourself look dumb to everyone.

His Deca tested at 278 mg/ml and he was shooting for 300 mg/ml. Thats less than 7% off. Pharmaceutical companies are allowed 10% off. I guess the raws for pharmaceutical companies have always been shit as well. Sad day for Watson, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, etc.

When did you brew your own gear Connor? Do you know the steps that are involved. The raws could be 98% and Trips may have been off on his measurements in no less than 3 different steps.... Oh and btw, anyone that knows fuck all about HPLC testing knows there's a variance there as well. Do you think Jano could test the same thing 3 different times and get the SAME result 3 times?

It would have been nice to see the testing results for the Deca raws though.

You've approached legend status now Connor, but not in the good way.

Connor the Mongoloid...

Grasp foot, I don't care if it's right or left. Raise the foot up. Open mouth. Insert foot into mouth.

You routinely make yourself look dumb to everyone.

His Deca tested at 278 mg/ml and he was shooting for 300 mg/ml. Thats less than 7% off. Pharmaceutical companies are allowed 10% off. I guess the raws for pharmaceutical companies have always been shit as well. Sad day for Watson, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, etc.

When did you brew your own gear Connor? Do you know the steps that are involved. The raws could be 98% and Trips may have been off on his measurements in no less than 3 different steps.... Oh and btw, anyone that knows fuck all about HPLC testing knows there's a variance there as well. Do you think Jano could test the same thing 3 different times and get the SAME result 3 times?

It would have been nice to see the testing results for the Deca raws though.

You've approached legend status now Connor, but not in the good way.

BBBG, I reckon Connor thinks the raws are 105% pure when its 5% overdosed as well ;)

The results speak for themselves. Frankly I’m just going to watch it crumble now. Nobody wanted to listen and now it’s finally being proven! I’ll still be on meso to view testing results and read some threads here and there, but as far as being “active” no, I don’t really have a need to be anymore. Few people actually listen. They just want to live in their perfect “steroids will never die” world when in reality, it’s already started down hill. I do have about 80 grams of Test, Nandrolone and Dbol raws stored away in the freezer. Actually I’ll end up ordering more before it gets worse. These purity results have only further proven my point. I’ll see everyone in 12-24 months checking in when they’re raws are 88% pure and getting under dosed Testosterone, Nandrolone etc. shit that shouldn’t have terrible raws. Check back in the future.
Nobody listens to you because you are speaking your OPINION only. And sorry Sport, but who the fuck are you? Where did you get your information. Did you just get out of the AAS conference call with Beijing and you have the latest update.

Tell us where you got all of this from. That would be useful. Otherwise we're going to continue to tell you to Shut the Fuck Up.

Okay guys, I got my bloodwork results today with colonials. 300 a week split into 4 shots

Total Testosterone 1430
Estrogen 69

same protocol on @TripleBSolutions gear
Total testosterone capped 1500+
estrogen 109

either colonials is underdosed or trip is overdosed. Someone gotta go
I had bloods on colonial and sent hist test cyp to jano and it was 195 mg. Labeled as 200mg so pretty accurate. Why not send trips off for blind testing and get a credit?

Nobody listens to you because you are speaking your OPINION only. And sorry Sport, but who the fuck are you? Where did you get your information. Did you just get out of the AAS conference call with Beijing and you have the latest update.

Tell us where you got all of this from. That would be useful. Otherwise we're going to continue to tell you to Shut the Fuck Up.
I wish I had the ability to be on the AAS conference call haha. But all jokes aside, I’m just speaking from looking at the trajectory. Raws made 2 and 3 years ago were coming in tested great. Fast forward to now and we’ve already started to see a decline. I’m terms of the testing result from Jano. Yes, it is possible to have a different result if he tested the same thing 3 times. But, if he were so accurate and so good, shouldn’t we be expecting the same result all 3 times? That’s why I don’t put any faith into him or Lab4Tox. But that’s really the only options we have for testing. So we just have to cross all 10 fingers and hope he’s close enough

I wanted to see the results of dialing in my batches to get closer to actual mg/ml without overdosing. I am mostly pleased. You are correct that testing the raws first is the best practice. Glad I waited to make the MENT. 93% purity is not what I was expecting, I was told it would be closer to 98%.
I have to say that I like this version of Trips who answers questions in a straightforward way and doesn’t act like an ass.

More of this my guy.

I wish I had the ability to be on the AAS conference call haha. But all jokes aside, I’m just speaking from looking at the trajectory. Raws made 2 and 3 years ago were coming in tested great. Fast forward to now and we’ve already started to see a decline. I’m terms of the testing result from Jano. Yes, it is possible to have a different result if he tested the same thing 3 times. But, if he were so accurate and so good, shouldn’t we be expecting the same result all 3 times? That’s why I don’t put any faith into him or Lab4Tox. But that’s really the only options we have for testing. So we just have to cross all 10 fingers and hope he’s close enough

Brother, raws are not coming in any worse. Look at the recent results from Trips, Liska, Titan etc.

All posted results for new batches of raws and they are 98%+

I can tell your young as you dont understand machine capability and how it works. Whatever you use to measure something there will be variance. Have a look at Gauge R+R.

1627505045697.png

Brother, raws are not coming in any worse. Look at the recent results from Trips, Liska, Titan etc.

All posted results for new batches of raws and they are 98%+

I can tell your young as you dont understand machine capability and how it works. Whatever you use to measure something there will be variance. Have a look at Gauge R+R.

View attachment 151119
Liska is sketchy. I don’t trust him. If anything, people think he’s as much of a fruit as I “apparently” am. *although I’m not. I just speak the way the trajectory is headed* he claims to have these inside sources an blah blah blah

Trips may have been off on his measurements in no less than 3 different steps
No sir that's where you are wrong. Trips is incapable of making any mistake PERIOD. Remember when he brews it's side by side same measurements no way he made any error. He is like a cyborg sent back in time from the future to brew the best gear for all mankind. Any variance in his dosing is due to raws being less pure than lab tests say, the machinery to mix failing or the compounds not binding together at the molecular level. This is NOT trips fault. There is over 500 pages of shit posting, misinformation or just straight bullying and it's time it stops.

Liska is sketchy. I don’t trust him. If anything, people think he’s as much of a fruit as I “apparently” am. *although I’m not. I just speak the way the trajectory is headed* he claims to have these inside sources an blah blah blah

You’re not a fruit Connor, you’ve just got an extra chromosome. Nothing wrong with that.

@Connor 25257 you would have had a better argument that raws are low quality with his ment only being 92%. However the majority of the raws coming out are dcent to high quality. Can there be a batch that's off here or there absolutely.

Even huge food companies will make a batch of cookies or cakes that are off. The only difference is that there quality control shit cans the batch before it ever gets out. The raw factories say fuck it and attach the same 99% HPLC report from 1985 they copy over and over to give to the end buyer to assure there raws are pure.

@Connor 25257 you would have had a better argument that raws are low quality with his ment only being 92%. However the majority of the raws coming out are dcent to high quality. Can there be a batch that's off here or there absolutely.

Even huge food companies will make a batch of cookies or cakes that are off. The only difference is that there quality control shit cans the batch before it ever gets out. The raw factories say fuck it and attach the same 99% HPLC report from 1985 they copy over and over to give to the end buyer to assure there raws are pure.
Then that should be enough proof to show that most of our raws are becoming shit. New batch gets made and they already say it’s “98%+ pure” just because the last 2 batches were?

Then that should be enough proof to show that most of our raws are becoming shit. New batch gets made and they already say it’s “98%+ pure” just because the last 2 batches were?
No your speaking in absolutes again. Saying that raws are becoming shit implies that it's going to continue going down. I don't know of a company on earth from places that make tires. steel mills, gun makers to bakeries that don't have a sub standard batch every now and then. Those places all have quality control in house that catches it and if it doesn'tmeet there stansard they scrap the batch and will not sell it.

The difference is that the factories making raws know that they are the only game in town so if they shoot for 98% pure and it comes out 92% they aren't going to eat it and start over they just send it out. However they will try to figure out what in the process caused that and fix it just like any other company. Even the raw factories know they consistently send out shit that's 80% pure because they actually furnish for legitimate pharmaceutical companies that will test them and stop buying.

What I am saying is that they will send out a sub par batch here and there but as a whole they will continue to produce the highest quality they can. My best guess is that there are maybe 4-5 factories that make AAS raws. They probably make a lot of other pharmaceutical drugs as well and they know if there factory doesn't consistently produce good quality compounds one of the other 4 will.

No your speaking in absolutes again. Saying that raws are becoming shit implies that it's going to continue going down. I don't know of a company on earth from places that make tires. steel mills, gun makers to bakeries that don't have a sub standard batch every now and then. Those places all have quality control in house that catches it and if it doesn'tmeet there stansard they scrap the batch and will not sell it.

The difference is that the factories making raws know that they are the only game in town so if they shoot for 98% pure and it comes out 92% they aren't going to eat it and start over they just send it out. However they will try to figure out what in the process caused that and fix it just like any other company. Even the raw factories know they consistently send out shit that's 80% pure because they actually furnish for legitimate pharmaceutical companies that will test them and stop buying.

What I am saying is that they will send out a sub par batch here and there but as a whole they will continue to produce the highest quality they can. My best guess is that there are maybe 4-5 factories that make AAS raws. They probably make a lot of other pharmaceutical drugs as well and they know if there factory doesn't consistently produce good quality compounds one of the other 4 will.
you’re wasting your time he won’t get it. You have a better chance of explaining that to a fucking dog than Connor.

Sponsors

Latest posts