Triple B Solutions

I previously went to the doctor and claimed I identify as a female and that I would like to transition to a male with a testosterone prescription. The visit was immediately ended so now I’m here, not trying to pin horse semen in my ass from naps or dragon, I see that tripleb here is the fuckin plugggg. Once I figure out how to order from this fuckin beast it’s over for the nattys
You've gotta be trolling.

Okay guys, I got my bloodwork results today with colonials. 300 a week split into 4 shots

Total Testosterone 1430
Estrogen 69

same protocol on @TripleBSolutions gear
Total testosterone capped 1500+
estrogen 109

either colonials is underdosed or trip is overdosed. Someone gotta go

Okay guys, I got my bloodwork results today with colonials. 300 a week split into 4 shots

Total Testosterone 1430
Estrogen 69

same protocol on @TripleBSolutions gear
Total testosterone capped 1500+
estrogen 109

either colonials is underdosed or trip is overdosed. Someone gotta go
Who knows. The capped testosterone value could be anything over 1500, so it could be 1501 or it could be 2,000 or it could be 3,000. There's no way to know.

I'm assuming the E2 analysis is the normal non-sensitive. So that pretty much means fuck all too.

Bad data in, bad data out.

Who knows. The capped testosterone value could be anything over 1500, so it could be 1501 or it could be 2,000 or it could be 3,000. There's no way to know.

I'm assuming the E2 analysis is the normal non-sensitive. So that pretty much means fuck all too.

Bad data in, bad data out.

He didn't hit the cap. 1430 TT. i think?
Edit: Nevermind. Going back to bed!

You gotta be retarded to not know if your tren is good. One of the only drugs with prominent side effects. Pics don’t lie either
Well yeah. But you can't tell if it's accurately dosed.

Underdosed Tren at 75 mg/ml vs. 100 mg/ml is 25% underdosed but only the difference between 300 mg/week and 400 mg/week. Retarded or not, nobody is that "dialed in".

Sponsors

Latest posts