Triple B Solutions

New method of scamming. I give you guys the legit gear and rely on placebo.

Giving my body a break from orals and Tren. High dose primo is wonderful and my bloods and BP are easily managed. Slin does a lot of the anabolic heavy lifting.
Haha touche. I've never ran primo. I was wondering what it's like to run say 400mg vs 800 mg vs the holy grail you are running. .

Gosh to me there's a limit lol. I'm wondering what the bloodwork is going to come back at?

Fuck apple watch measures Heart Rate not blood pressure lol.

But I remember the nurse said 120/70 when i went to do the bloodwork. Is that good?
Omron makes very good BP monitors. The Silver edition is the right amount of good without the much higher cost of the Gold or Platinum. Invest in one. They’re like $65 and they could quite literally save your life. The only thing an AAS user has to worry about that could kill them in the short term is BP. Take it seriously and you won’t regret it.

What did you notice on 1400mg primo that you wouldn’t notice on 800-1000mg? Also, have you ever cruised on primo?
Primo is great but somewhat misunderstood.

Primo at high dosages can be excellent for building lean mass and strength. 1400+ the lean mass gain starts to become much more noticeable. That would be the main difference. Can Primo beat out Tren or a potent oral for pure strength or mass building? No. At low dosages primo is best at preserving lean muscle mass with low side effects. It’s great for a cruise if your goal is to preserve lean muscle mass as it will not spike your bloods. 200-400mg/ml per week is great on a cruise.

Primo becomes a different animal when you stack high dose Primo with MENT and Slin. Very little bloat, high dose primo makes the E2 very manageable, and minimizes some of the fat gain you get from Slin.

Haha touche. I've never ran primo. I was wondering what it's like to run say 400mg vs 800 mg vs the holy grail you are running. .

Gosh to me there's a limit lol. I'm wondering what the bloodwork is going to come back at?
If you haven’t ran Primo yet you are missing out. Watch your RBC and donate if you need to.

Bloods are great. Systolic went up with MENT but less than 10 points.

It is called the silent killer
Yeah @trl01 doesn't matter the age, Logan is right they call it the silent killer. The damage it does to your heart, and kidneys is horrible, but it is completely preventable by keeping your BP in check. You can order a good one off Amazon, and I’d suggest monitoring it often. It doesn’t take long and is well worth the investment, especially when you are living this lifestyle.

I always ask this in threads and on Reddit, but if someone is on a blast, how unethical is it to donate blood?

There's a list of medications that exclude you from donating. i would say that if you're taking one of those and do not disclose it, then yes.

As for AAS, i believe they ask that question because needles are involved.

Edit: Here's the list. You can see a common theme among the list of medications that exclude you.

Attachments

• 3468_Medication-Deferral-List.pdf
    51 KB · Views: 25
I always ask this in threads and on Reddit, but if someone is on a blast, how unethical is it to donate blood?
Bringing out ethic questions? I thought you liked me.

The amount of AAS that would be in the blood is minute and the benefit of having the blood most likely far outweighs the negative. That changes if you are on an ancillary such as accutane. If you are blast and cruise for life get your gf wife husband whatever to learn how to draw your blood.

It would be interesting to see a medical doctor well versed in this subject thinks on the matter. Don’t we have one of those here?

*some doctors encourage donating to TRT clients

There's a list of medications that exclude you from donating. i would say that if you're taking one of those and do not disclose it, then yes.

As for AAS, i believe they ask that question because needles are involved.

Edit: Here's the list. You can see a common theme among the list of medications that exclude you.
I luckily don’t take any of the medication that are on the list. And I have donated quite a few times, always on a cruise though. Recently I even started doing the double red thanks to @malfeasance which significantly dropped my hematocrit. (I posted bloods in January before donating, then again in February after donating)

I was just always unsure of what damage my bloods could do to someone if I was on a Test/NPP/Primo blast. (I’m natty just take creatine)
But looks like I’ll be donating again within a week or two just to play it safe. Thank you to everyone for the replies!

If you are blast and cruise for life get your gf wife husband whatever to learn how to draw your blood.
My fiancé helps pin lats and my left glute because I for the life of me cannot use my left hand to pin.

I don’t mind needles, but seeing a needle hit a vein makes me want to pass out. I don’t think I could ever trust her enough to do that lol.

I luckily don’t take any of the medication that are on the list. And I have donated quite a few times, always on a cruise though. Recently I even started doing the double red thanks to @malfeasance which significantly dropped my hematocrit. (I posted bloods in January before donating, then again in February after donating)

I was just always unsure of what damage my bloods could do to someone if I was on a Test/NPP/Primo blast. (I’m natty just take creatine)
But looks like I’ll be donating again within a week or two just to play it safe. Thank you to everyone for the replies!
The amount of hormone in your blood would be close to something like .1mg if that. Way more math than I am willing to do right now. Shouldn’t have any negative effect.

Primo is great but somewhat misunderstood.

Primo at high dosages can be excellent for building lean mass and strength. 1400+ the lean mass gain starts to become much more noticeable. That would be the main difference. Can Primo beat out Tren or a potent oral for pure strength or mass building? No. At low dosages primo is best at preserving lean muscle mass with low side effects. It’s great for a cruise if your goal is to preserve lean muscle mass as it will not spike your bloods. 200-400mg/ml per week is great on a cruise.

Primo becomes a different animal when you stack high dose Primo with MENT and Slin. Very little bloat, high dose primo makes the E2 very manageable, and minimizes some of the fat gain you get from Slin.
Exactly.

The worst thing about blasting primo, is the amount of oil you have to pin and the subsequent pip.

Everything else is no problem for me. But by far it's best use is for cruising or cutting. IMHO.

When cutting fat, primo is an excellent body changer. It'll lean me out nicely. The only thing that works as good for me is peptides. Cutting fat is a toss up for me between primo or peptides. Except peptides after awhile make me anxious because of the metabolic boost. Primo just makes me horny.