Triple B Solutions

So there is a scientific explanation.

Thanks bbbg!

I can't tell you how many times people disagree with me on that, but damnit I can feel the difference.
Not everyone responds to esters the same, at least anecdotally.
I love the long esters. Doesn't matter if its E or C. If I'm on a cycle about two weeks in I get a feeling of euphoria. Same with dbol.
Now that I'm older I run prop along with my trt and I don't experience it.

10-15 days in the strength gains start climbing vs 30 days of the slower esters. Now a days my cycles are 4-8 weeks. I'm not trying to get bigger. My goal is to maintain my health and keep my strength.

Last edited:
Got a kid working for me, he’s 16. When he first interviewed I was not sure if he was a boy or a girl cause he had hugeee titties. Honestly a shame. Idk what is going on.
Don't even get me started. When my daughter, nieces and nephews went to college, I can't find summer help during the harvest.

Yeah I have crazy high E2 as well, I’ve been slowly increasing my injection rate to see how low I can get it…

but crazy thing for me is I’m literally on TRT dosages and I’m low bf% and eat train we’ll so I think I’m just unlucky I don’t know! I’m trying to avoid taking an AI forever so we’ll see if injection frequency + primo can get me down to the “sweet spot”.

honestly I don’t even think I feel E2 sides though no signs of gyno ever but my theory is maybe I’ve never known what it was like to have optimal E2 levels as my genetics seem to keep me on the higher ratio of T:E2 so “normal” to me would be lethargic to someone else.

my base was about 340 T and 44 E2 when I initially went on TRT a year ago.

last test was on only 120mg Test C/wk two shots.

I’m currently now doing E2D and my acne has slown down heavily so even if my E2 doesn’t drop much I’m happy with that.
Primo works great as an AI for me. Before adding MENT I had to be careful not to crash my E2 on high primo cycles.

The bloodwork on the test is capped, but looking at those E2 levels man they are high.
If I would have seen this labwork 20-30 years ago I would say if the bloodwork was uncapped, your levels would have been off the charts.
Back in the day before I ever ran gear (accept in college),I had friends who did and AI's were unheard of. Not even serms were used.

My E2 levels on trt is 20. When I'm running 3× they are in the low 40s.

I see this happening more with the younger generation.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you can walk along the beach and see even fit young guys with the hanging tits and big aerolas.

I had a nephew that had gyno at 14 but he outgrew it.

I have no idea if this correlates with anything. We didn't have the testing we do now but you didn't see guys with bitch tits running around.

Also, never seen guys in their 20s with low testosterone till this generation.

I've coached wrestling and rec league boxing for years, and its obvious something has changed big time.

I've got 14 year old boys that literally can't throw a rock or a baseball across the yard.
They get the wind knocked out of them and cry. And I'm standing there like, what the fuck kid! Get up! It's not over yet!

Or they get hit good, and just look at me, and I'm like "okay, now hit him back!" , This is boxing for god's sakes.

Do you monitor your BP? Controlling your E2 is not just important for how you “feel” but it can begin to effect your BP. For a long time steroid user BP is not something to ignore.
My BP on my apple watch is like 95. i think its high. I dont know how accurate is though. Im thinking of buying a arm BP machine and see. Im early 20s so i never really cared for my BP since it dont bother me at all

Do you guys wanna see my right of left nipple? what kind of lighting? zoom in or out? any special request? 50$ extra ill do nutsack pics as well

No nutsack. Just those flapjack titties please. Front view and side view.

Are we talking silver dollar size nips or just slightly bigger than normal?

Color/shade matters too.

I can't honestly answer that. I wish I could. That is for a doctor to decide.
he says take it, but i dont want to take it because of the TRT Group i follow, they explains that testoterone shoud be high in a ratio with estrogen. But i do suffer with some water retention. maybe it i take an AI i it will go away.

My BP on my apple watch is like 95. i think its high. I dont know how accurate is though. Im thinking of buying a arm BP machine and see. Im early 20s so i never really cared for my BP since it dont bother me at all
If you have heart attack running my gear because you won’t go get your BP checked I will be pissed.

No nutsack. Just those flapjack titties please. Front view and side view.

Are we talking silver dollar size nips or just slightly bigger than normal?

Color/shade matters too.
lol, ill take a front one as long as you help me with my homebrew for testosterone. I don't want to spend another dime on TRT clinics

I've coached wrestling and rec league boxing for years, and its obvious something has changed big time.

I've got 14 year old boys that literally can't throw a rock or a baseball across the yard.
They get the wind knocked out of them and cry. And I'm standing there like, what the fuck kid! Get up! It's not over yet!

Or they get hit good, and just look at me, and I'm like "okay, now hit him back!" , This is boxing for god's sakes.
It’s the household, I lived a shitty childhood and honestly have been depressed a majority of my life; not gonna lie but TRT has saved my life I’ve tried every SSRI under the sun and nothing has changed me mentally the way TRT did.

I know most TRT clinics are just cash grabs but the doctor I met the first thing he mentioned was this that a child upbringing has a huge impact on their levels and I didn’t even bring it up he was just amazed to see another young guy. He was saying the same story as you that’s he’s never had so many young guys coming in.

I thought he was full of shit at first and just thought it was dudes coming in after running SARMS wanting access to legal gear but man this stuff is life changing the bodybuilding is just a side bonus for me.

I still remember my first injection was only 160mg but I literally felt like I was getting a high on heroine or some shit lol felt so much energy and everything just seemed so bright and vivid weirdest feeling ever tbh. Too bad I never get that anymore.

I coach peewee football and assist little league baseball when I can.

I don't know what is worse between the crybaby kids and the parents. Really for me the parents are the worse part and in turn the reason little Johnny is the way he is.

I tell myself every year it will be the last, but seeing those kids, even if its a handful get a grasp of what its about makes all worthwhile.

I coach peewee football and assist little league baseball when I can.

I don't know what is worse between the crybaby kids and the parents. Really for me the parents are the worse part and in turn the reason little Johnny is the way he is.

I tell myself every year it will be the last, but seeing those kids, even if its a handful get a grasp of what its about makes all worthwhile.

Bet you are like a grandpa to those little kids so they look up to you as a role model...good on you man!.

he says take it, but i dont want to take it because of the TRT Group i follow, they explains that testoterone shoud be high in a ratio with estrogen. But i do suffer with some water retention. maybe it i take an AI i it will go away.
You listen to a bunch of guys in a trt group with an IQ of an orangutan over you doctor?

C'mon man.

Sponsors

Latest posts