Triple B Solutions

No and why I should I? I don't buy his gear YOU do. It costs you nothing and you will be reimbursed. What's the matter? You don't trust your source?

I guess that's my mistake then. Because I took you at your word.

You said you were acting for the greater good of the community, and I believed it at first. But, someone who was acting for the greater good wouldn't turn down the chance to test a source he's busted on for 300 or so pages when he could do it for free.

But I see now, it doesn't matter what the testing says. You're not interested in the quality of the gear and had never intended to buy anything from him regardless.
In such a situation, what sense would it make for such a source to try to appease you? He wants to sell gear and will work with you to verify the quality he claims any way you choose, but you're not interested in buying the gear anyway, regardless. And won't work on the blind testing, nor respect the results anyway.

Stick a fork in it then. Done.

Moving on, we have some test results to discuss, ya know, things relevant to the sources gear. A veteran opinion on the matter would be ideal.

I guess that's my mistake then. Because I took you at your word.

You said you were acting for the greater good of the community, and I believed it at first. But, someone who was acting for the greater good wouldn't turn down the chance to test a source he's busted on for 300 or so pages when he could do it for free.

But I see now, it doesn't matter what the testing says. You're not interested in the quality of the gear and had never intended to buy anything from him regardless.
In such a situation, what sense would it make for such a source to try to appease you? He wants to sell gear and will work with you to verify the quality he claims any way you choose, but you're not interested in buying the gear anyway, regardless. And won't work on the blind testing, nor respect the results anyway.

Stick a fork in it then. Done.

Moving on, we have some test results to discuss, ya know, things relevant to the sources gear. A veteran opinion on the matter would be ideal.
Dude if you're that fucking dense then I can't help you.

Dude if you're that fucking dense then I can't help you.
I see.

So then, you stand here for nothing past the sake of argument and everyone ought to just shut up about it?

Fine by me.

But I don't think it's prudent or honest to pretend like that's helping the community in any way.

I see.

So then, you stand here for nothing past the sake of argument and everyone ought to just shut up about it?

Fine by me.

But I don't think it's prudent or honest to pretend like that's helping the community in any way.
Okay bro. You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

Well well well look what I found in the stash. @TripleBSolutions you prefer a blind sample or a whole vial sent?

Attachments

• A4C0D4F5-0854-484E-8E79-A76C108F8FC0.jpeg
    A4C0D4F5-0854-484E-8E79-A76C108F8FC0.jpeg
    457 KB · Views: 66
Great numbers for 3 weeks.

if we have the same test e then it looks like I could be a poor responder or something cuz I’ve been on it a bit longer than you with like half of your numbers as my test.

I can say that everyone is different.

I've been using testosterone for probably 23 years. First as AAS, then as TRT. And it's different for everyone.

In my case, and I have no evidence to reason why, I can use much less testosterone propionate and microdose daily, to get the same numbers with enthanate. Plus it seems to aromitize less.

Over the TRT years, since maybe 2010 or 2012 I've tried all sorts of stuff. Not using an AI , using an AI. Once per week dose, twice per week , once every two weeks cyp dose etc. Subcutaneous, intro muscular etc.

For me, a once daily dose of propionate, dosed at just .1cc to .15cc daily can keep me good in the blood work. And it takes almost twice that amount with cyp to get the same results.

Again, I know of no study to explain why, it's just my own experience.

But I can pin less test, intramuscular or subcutaneous, it doesn't seem to matter once daily with a 30g insulin needle and feel better than a bigger dose of a longer version.

It's just that sticking yourself every day sucks.

Last edited:
I can say that everyone is different.

I've been using testosterone for probably 23 years. First as AAS, then as TRT. And it's different for everyone.

In my case, and I have no evidence to reason why, I can use much less testosterone propionate and microdose daily, to get the same numbers with enthanate. Plus it seems to aromitize less.

Over the TRT years, since maybe 2010 or 2012 I've tried all sorts of stuff. Not using an AI , using an AI. Once per week dose, twice per week , once every two weeks cyp dose etc. Subcutaneous, intro muscular etc.

For me, a once daily dose of propionate, dosed at just .15cc which is about 105mg per week can keep me good in the blood work. And it takes almost twice that amount (180mg) with cyp to get the same results.

Again, I know of no study to explain why, it's just my own experience.

But I can pin less test, intramuscular or subcutaneous, it doesn't seem to matter once daily with a 30g insulin needle and feel better than a bigger dose of a longer version.

It's just that sticking yourself every day sucks.
Do you think if I tried test cyp I could have better results? I mean let’s say trips shit is perfectly dosed at 313 mg. Then it’s clearly me who’s not responding. Could it be the carrier oil? (I also have high prolactin and high E) don’t know if that matters