Triple B Solutions

Do you think if I tried test cyp I could have better results? I mean let’s say trips shit is perfectly dosed at 313 mg. Then it’s clearly me who’s not responding. Could it be the carrier oil? (I also have high prolactin and high E) don’t know if that matters
That's my point exactly.

Everyone is different.

I say send in trips bottle for testing, and if it's dosed right (and it probably is) , then you could always try something else.

Propionate works better for me. But everyone is different. I've also found it seems to aromitize less for me.

Hight e definitely makes me feel different. Also a little bloated. Sorts of tired.

I can say that everyone is different.

I've been using testosterone for probably 23 years. First as AAS, then as TRT. And it's different for everyone.

In my case, and I have no evidence to reason why, I can use much less testosterone propionate and microdose daily, to get the same numbers with enthanate. Plus it seems to aromitize less.

Over the TRT years, since maybe 2010 or 2012 I've tried all sorts of stuff. Not using an AI , using an AI. Once per week dose, twice per week , once every two weeks cyp dose etc. Subcutaneous, intro muscular etc.

For me, a once daily dose of propionate, dosed at just .1cc to .15cc daily can keep me good in the blood work. And it takes almost twice that amount with cyp to get the same results.

Again, I know of no study to explain why, it's just my own experience.

But I can pin less test, intramuscular or subcutaneous, it doesn't seem to matter once daily with a 30g insulin needle and feel better than a bigger dose of a longer version.

It's just that sticking yourself every day sucks.

The difference is ester weight.

100 mg of test prop is roughly 80 mg of testosterone and 20 mg of propionate ester.

100 mg of test enanthate is roughly 70 mg of testosterone and 30 mg of enanthate ester

And 100 mg of test Cyp is roughly 69 mg of testosterone and 31 mg of cypionate ester.

So if you pin the same mg/ml you’re getting MORE testosterone with test propionate. That’s why you feel better and your testosterone bloodwork is higher.

The difference is ester weight.

100 mg of test prop is roughly 80 mg of testosterone and 20 mg of propionate ester.

100 mg of test enanthate is roughly 70 mg of testosterone and 30 mg of enanthate ester

And 100 mg of test Cyp is roughly 69 mg of testosterone and 31 mg of cypionate ester.

So if you pin the same mg/ml you’re getting MORE testosterone with test propionate. That’s why you feel better and your testosterone bloodwork is higher.
So there is a scientific explanation.

Thanks bbbg!

I can't tell you how many times people disagree with me on that, but damnit I can feel the difference.

View attachment 151068
this is my bloodwork on Test E, 8 weeks, 300mg a week split into 4 shots
The bloodwork on the test is capped, but looking at those E2 levels man they are high.
If I would have seen this labwork 20-30 years ago I would say if the bloodwork was uncapped, your levels would have been off the charts.
Back in the day before I ever ran gear (accept in college),I had friends who did and AI's were unheard of. Not even serms were used.

My E2 levels on trt is 20. When I'm running 3× they are in the low 40s.

I see this happening more with the younger generation.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you can walk along the beach and see even fit young guys with the hanging tits and big aerolas.

I had a nephew that had gyno at 14 but he outgrew it.

I have no idea if this correlates with anything. We didn't have the testing we do now but you didn't see guys with bitch tits running around.

The bloodwork on the test is capped, but looking at those E2 levels man they are high.
If I would have seen this labwork 20-30 years ago I would say if the bloodwork was uncapped, your levels would have been off the charts.
Back in the day before I ever ran gear (accept in college),I had friends who did and AI's were unheard of. Not even serms were used.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but you can walk along the beach and see even fit young guys with the hanging tits and big aerolas.

I have no idea if this correlates with anything. We didn't have the testing we do now but you didn't see guys with bitch tits running around.
show us your tits @trl01. Do it now!

should i take a AI? i have anastrozole bnut i dont use it. my nipples are big cant lie but i dont have gyno

I can’t send in my Test E as I only bought one vial and I need it for TRT, I’m holding onto my primo though until I get bloods so I can see how the primo will effect my bloods.

If my bloods come back good from the Test E then I’ll probably send in the primo just for comfort.

should i take a AI? i have anastrozole bnut i dont use it. my nipples are big cant lie but i dont have gyno
Do you monitor your BP? Controlling your E2 is not just important for how you “feel” but it can begin to effect your BP. For a long time steroid user BP is not something to ignore.

Do you monitor your BP? Controlling your E2 is not just important for how you “feel” but it can begin to effect your BP. For a long time steroid user BP is not something to ignore.
I second this. BP is super important to monitor. I’m actually going to be starting 40mg of telmisartan pretty soon in hopes to knock my BP down. Currently around 130ish/70. Don’t neglect regularly checking that @trl01

Got a kid working for me, he’s 16. When he first interviewed I was not sure if he was a boy or a girl cause he had hugeee titties. Honestly a shame. Idk what is going on.

View attachment 151068
this is my bloodwork on Test E, 8 weeks, 300mg a week split into 4 shots

Yeah I have crazy high E2 as well, I’ve been slowly increasing my injection rate to see how low I can get it…

but crazy thing for me is I’m literally on TRT dosages and I’m low bf% and eat train we’ll so I think I’m just unlucky I don’t know! I’m trying to avoid taking an AI forever so we’ll see if injection frequency + primo can get me down to the “sweet spot”.

honestly I don’t even think I feel E2 sides though no signs of gyno ever but my theory is maybe I’ve never known what it was like to have optimal E2 levels as my genetics seem to keep me on the higher ratio of T:E2 so “normal” to me would be lethargic to someone else.

my base was about 340 T and 44 E2 when I initially went on TRT a year ago.

last test was on only 120mg Test C/wk two shots.

I’m currently now doing E2D and my acne has slown down heavily so even if my E2 doesn’t drop much I’m happy with that.

Attachments

• 96552F55-15A9-4048-9CF6-89E97AD00D2D.png
    96552F55-15A9-4048-9CF6-89E97AD00D2D.png
    466.3 KB · Views: 17