Triple B Solutions

I coach peewee football and assist little league baseball when I can.

I don't know what is worse between the crybaby kids and the parents. Really for me the parents are the worse part and in turn the reason little Johnny is the way he is.

I tell myself every year it will be the last, but seeing those kids, even if its a handful get a grasp of what its about makes all worthwhile.

Yeah works both ends of the spectrum my father was very old school but not in a good way felt like I grew up in a god damn prison.

Yeah works both ends of the spectrum my father was very old school but not in a good way felt like I grew up in a god damn prison.
I grew up in a strict Catholic household where my maternal grandmother was the matriarch of a large family, and it has shaped how I am as a person...where respect, integrity, honesty and the fear of God matters.

You listen to a bunch of guys in a trt group with an IQ of an orangutan over you doctor?

C'mon man.
Most of TRT clinics don't know what they are doing man they get the DEA license and they call themself GTG. I did notice after few months being here most of you know way more than them.

Sorry to hear that bro. Father's aren't perfect. We make mistakes. I've made my share of mine.
I'm sure he thought he was doing what was right, even if it wasn't.
He's probably sitting their right now regretting a lot of the things he's done.
Your life is beginning and he's seeing the short end of his. Remember that the next time you see him. A hug will make him feel good and make you the bigger man if you find that you can do it.

Most of you are lucky to be born in America, I didn't get to meet my parents till I was 17. so I didn't have role models besides my grandparents but they did try to raise me.

I grew up in a strict Catholic household where my maternal grandmother was the matriarch of a large family, and it has shaped how I am as a person...where respect, integrity, honesty and the fear of God matters.
Fucking ca r d carrying Catholic here as well.
They were some strict assed Czech/ Germans and if you couldn't wake up to make that fucking sausage after drinking all night and butchering hogs, you were forever on the shit list.

Joking of course but my family were hard workers and very short on excuses.

Fucking ca r d carrying Catholic here as well.
They were some strict assed Czech/ Germans and if you couldn't wake up to make that fucking sausage after drinking all night and butchering hogs, you were forever on the shit list.

Joking of course but my family were hard workers and very short on excuses.
My mother's side of the family was quite large and were all Italian. My dad's side was Irish/German, but my parents split up when I was small.

Sorry to hear that bro. Father's aren't perfect. We make mistakes. I've made my share of mine.
I'm sure he thought he was doing what was right, even if it wasn't.
He's probably sitting their right now regretting a lot of the things he's done.
Your life is beginning and he's seeing the short end of his. Remember that the next time you see him. A hug will make him feel good and make you the bigger man if you find that you can do it.

Yeah I know he only raised me in the manner he was so I can’t really blame him on that end but unfortunately story’s don’t always end happily we haven’t spoke in almost 10 years now, sometimes just being blood related isn’t worth having someone in your life.

Keep doing what you’re doing some kids don’t have that father figure in their life growing up, I sure as hell wish I had someone like that as a kid.

Holy fuck why so high on the primo? Are you sure it was legit Primo?:p
New method of scamming. I give you guys the legit gear and rely on placebo.

Giving my body a break from orals and Tren. High dose primo is wonderful and my bloods and BP are easily managed. Slin does a lot of the anabolic heavy lifting.

Yeah I know he only raised me in the manner he was so I can’t really blame him on that end but unfortunately story’s don’t always end happily we haven’t spoke in almost 10 years now, sometimes just being blood related isn’t worth having someone in your life.

Keep doing what you’re doing some kids don’t have that father figure in their life growing up, I sure as hell wish I had someone like that as a kid.
Life isn't fair. Sometimes we're dealt a bad hand, but it seems you learned how not to be a bad father.
Believe I've had kids just like you turn out to be great dads and successful in life in general. Good luck and you can always message me. Probably need to get this thread back on track.

New method of scamming. I give you guys the legit gear and rely on placebo.

Giving my body a break from orals and Tren. High dose primo is wonderful and my bloods and BP are easily managed. Slin does a lot of the anabolic heavy lifting.
What did you notice on 1400mg primo that you wouldn’t notice on 800-1000mg? Also, have you ever cruised on primo?

Sponsors

Latest posts