Triple B Solutions

Exactly.

The worst thing about blasting primo, is the amount of oil you have to pin and the subsequent pip.

Everything else is no problem for me. But by far it's best use is for cruising or cutting. IMHO.
I always tell myself my “end game” will be Test/Primo cruise. Maybe something like 200/200.

Exactly.

The worst thing about blasting primo, is the amount of oil you have to pin and the subsequent pip.

Everything else is no problem for me. But by far it's best use is for cruising or cutting. IMHO.

When cutting fat, primo is an excellent body changer. It'll lean me out nicely. The only thing that works as good for me is peptides. Cutting fat is a toss up for me between primo or peptides. Except peptides after awhile make me anxious because of the metabolic boost. Primo just makes me horny.
You get pip from my primo? I inject an ML every day and I never feel it.

The amount of hormone in your blood would be close to something like .1mg if that. Way more math than I am willing to do right now. Shouldn’t have any negative effect.
If I'm not mistaking they put the donations through a refining process too? I could be wrong.

Either way Red Cross stays blowing my shit up so they must be cool with the blood I give :D

Also there are guys on here that do their own blood letting. Which is kinda crazy. But you do what you gotta do I guess.

If I'm not mistaking they put the donations through a refining process too? I could be wrong.

Either way Red Cross stays blowing my shit up so they must be cool with the blood I give :D

Also there are guys on here that do their own blood letting. Which is kinda crazy. But you do what you gotta do I guess.
My buddy at the gym has his friend do it for him. And I have seen a few videos of it before. No joke I’d probably pass out and die right there. Lol

Sup guys just a new account on a journey to get some gear. Tottaly not law enforcement. I’m not asking for anybody to tell me how, I see that you guys would lose your fkn minds. I’ll just hit my bong and read through the forum for a couple hours and see where I’m at from there. Everybody have a great day

I previously went to the doctor and claimed I identify as a female and that I would like to transition to a male with a testosterone prescription. The visit was immediately ended so now I’m here, not trying to pin horse semen in my ass from naps or dragon, I see that tripleb here is the fuckin plugggg. Once I figure out how to order from this fuckin beast it’s over for the nattys

Lmao. I seen "that guy" at the gym yesterday.

Took more time posing in front of the mirror flexing than lifting. Was obviously on some heavy gear. And didn't really know how to lift.
If he was " obviously on some heavy gear" enough for you to notice, then my guess is dude really does have an idea of how to lift.....

I always ask this in threads and on Reddit, but if someone is on a blast, how unethical is it to donate blood?
It’s fine. But understand that donating is something you’re doing because you want to help someone else. It’s not doing much for you if you’re still using the drugs that are causing the problem in the first place. Donation is a bandaid, don’t overestimate its worth.

How long ago approx did you order that vial? I also have some batch 102 with black caps from a few months back. Then for my recent order I got 102 with purple caps like @Trenaroni. Wondering if the purple caps are a new batch?
102.1a black cap = enough hormone to stave off suspicion
102.1b purple cap = scam vials, severely underdosed
????????